[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abuse/Bad Childhood Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: Mr T and the crack baby.jpg (13 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
Mr T and the crack baby.jpg
13 KB, 200x153
Anyone up for an abuse/bad childhood thread? Just saw my dad for the first time in a couple months and got stomped the fuck out.
>>
who's down to share revenge fantasies
>>
>>27907726
OP here, you bet I am. Been thinking about how different shit would have been today if I had sung first and put my thumbs in his eyeballs. Sadly it did not go that way.
>>
File: pictureofgoodhealth.png (205 KB, 421x558) Image search: [Google]
pictureofgoodhealth.png
205 KB, 421x558
>>27907711
I'm not certain if I had an abusive past. Does this count as abusive:

>parent encouraged obesity
>threatened to be kicked out of the house from 16 onward
>beat as a kid
>multiple physical fights with father as teen
>always given the majority of housework
>grades never good enough
>parents tried to make you into their retirement fund since you were 8
>told repeatedly all my friends were just using me or didn't actually like me

I-is that abusive or am I just a baby?
>>
File: 1445227789461.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1445227789461.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
Who else here /fosterkid/?

Was taken away from my literal memelord mentally ill father and adopted. He recently found my YouTube and started commenting madman rants

Do I just block him or what? He's fucking insane
>>
>>27907711
>tfw grew up lower middle class
>tfw dad violent as fuck and made death treats all the time and nearly killed my mother twice
>tfw chronic depression
>tfw dad once beat the shit out of me because he was in a bad mood
>tfw had to move into domestic abuse shelter with mom when i was 13
>tfw spent nearly every day on youtube and 4chan since i was 12
I moved into an apartment with my mom after I turned 15 and things were pretty much fine after that.
>>
>>27908579
Y-yeah, that's pretty abusive. Did you get out eventually?
>>
>>27908730
Nope, financially dependent on them for the next two to three years while I'm in college.
>>
File: ss.png (133 KB, 1223x1276) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
133 KB, 1223x1276
>>27908631
Haha, what the hell dude. What happened to your mom? And how old are you?
>>
>>27908778
/1997/ here.

She is addicted to drugs now too. Apparently she is a whore for meth or something. No clue of her location. She used to cheat in him all the time, dad's a cuck

Feel free to mess with him in the comments. It will just make him flip out more and more
>>
>>27908821
That's rough, I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you been in foster care?

I don't know your relationship history, but it can be the right thing to completely cut off family if they just keep hurting you, whether they can help it or not. You wouldn't keep a rabid dog around either.
>>
>>27907711
Does this count?
>Mom smoked while pregnant and now I've got serious problems like arthritis due to it.
>Told I would end up mooching off a prostitute
>Not allowed to socialize or have any friends.
>>
File: wojack cry.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojack cry.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>27908579
I kinda know that feel anon.

>parents threaten to fullon fight me
>hit me or slap me, but i dont back down and they pussy out thinking they won
>parents constantly threaten to kick me out
>>grades never good enough
>I got a 17\20 in one class and a 15\20 in another class
>they say nothing
>i even tried to "bait" them into saying anything but they were completely silent

Feels bad man.
>>
>>27908821
Shit, is your grandma really dying?
>>
>>27908895
Well I grew up in foster care all my life. I knew my parents but I was constantly in and out of the system. Basically I was eventually adopted, then the woman that adopted me started being shit just like my real parents, and I just ran away and now I live with my best friend.

Foster care was shit, sure, bit it didn't bother me too much and I don't really care.

At one time I lived in a religious kid prison called 'The Ark' though. Good times.
>>
>>27909061
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/noahs-ark-accused-of-helping-itself-instead-of-chi/npPtY/
Kek.
>>
>>27909142
Yeah dude. Place was fucking corrupt. Tons of horror stories from there. Should I make a thread about all this later?
>>
>>27909198
Yeah, that would be cool. Sounds like you've led a pretty interesting life.
>>
Here's the video that my crackhead dad commented on, go mess with him

https://youtu.be/ZmcHOo4xTzg
>>
>>27908778
is that a fedora i see?
>>
i can't remember them anymore. i think my mind block them but i can still feel the pain
>>
>>27909490
Not your army senpai.
I hope you can get over that shit one day.
The government should sterilize some people.
>>
I'm rich and my parents love me
:)
>>
File: watamote dubs.jpg (46 KB, 443x414) Image search: [Google]
watamote dubs.jpg
46 KB, 443x414
>>27909687
That's clearly a lie because you're on /r9k/
>>
I only found out at my 20's that one of my uncles got arrested for raping me when I was 2. I have absolutely no memories of it at all, so I don't really care.
>>
>>27909885
I had a friend who found out his father had a secret album with cp pictures, including some nasty pics of his own children when they were toddlers. Shit fucked him up good.
>>
Anyone who had great parents and a well adjusted upbringing is a normie in my eyes. Even poor brown people in third world countries sometimes have loving parents that raise them they best they can.
>>
>not being abused and mistreated as a child

Ree norms ect
>>
File: normieville.jpg (259 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
normieville.jpg
259 KB, 1663x1247
>>27911263
>has friends
>calls others norms
>reees
>>
>>27911711
it's just because I'm young and still in school so it is convenient. I won't keep up with them after graduation in a few weeks. Guess I get what you're saying though
>>
>>27912412
You're literally living with your lover reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27912431
haha, they think I'm gay

Nah he is my best friend and his family took me in when shit went down at my home. I've known him since I was much younger and his family is fantastic. All jokes aside this misconception is all my fault because when people would jokingly ask 'is he your lover?' I'd say 'yes'.

But no. Not gay famalam.

Is that why you thought I was? Or is this a memepost?
>>
File: 20150208041509167.png (378 KB, 447x437) Image search: [Google]
20150208041509167.png
378 KB, 447x437
>my mother and father are drug addicts and alcoholics.
>they have one of the most toxic relationships ever
>because their relationship is so shit. mom relies on me to make her feel like a woman.
>mom and dad don't sleep in same bed. mom makes me sleep with her. kiss her, touch her etc
>dad hates me because of this and hits me, makes fun of me, gets me in trouble on purpose. everything I do is wrong. never teaches me anything growing up.
>bully for a father. because of this I always think I'm wrong.
>constant anxiety since i can remember because of my home situation.
>because of the stress couldn't eat breakfast or lunch. from 1st to 5th grade.
>parents know this but don't want to do anything about it.
>my pediatrician(female) up until i was 14 would molest me whenever I went to see her.
>she would jerk me off and play with my penis. under the guise that 'she's just making sure everything works just like how she does with the rest of my body parts'
>uncle who can't have kids does the same thing to me. touching me and sometimes making me touch him.
>3rd grade hoom room teacher(female) is new to teaching. shes young and attractive.
>get picked on by 2 kids in school during lunch recess. go to her to cry and tell her what happen
>picks me up, holding me like a baby to her chest comforting me.
>i'm done crying but she's still holding me very tightly to her chest. try to push away but she doesn't let me.
>finally lets go. gives me a kiss on the lips and smiles. tells me she'll handle the 2 kids who made fun of me. says i should eat lunch with her instead.
>start eating lunch with her every day. just the two of us. we start to basically act like a couple.
>kiss a lot while she held me. she would let me touch her boobs and she would 'play' with my erection. but I liked it this time

because parenting think that adults touching me like this is completely normal and never question any of it.

theres more. but its mostly details

oh yea
>severe mental health issues
>>
>>27912585
Damn. Do you have no adults that treated you like an actual child. Holy hell we need right wing death squads.

I know your feels anon, similar but nothing sexual. Sorry man
>>
>>27912547
No memes, you just look sort of gay and I've heard that you're gay.
>>
>>27912661
thx for reading
>>
>>27912585
got any dank revenge stories?
>>
>>27912661
You should make a thread or video about your experiences man
>>
>>27912781
nah dude your gay not me

Who told you I'm gay? Why am I discussed?
>>
>>27912836
It's okay don't worry about it I'll tell them that you're not
>>
>>27912814
no revenge stories. im to scared to do anything. just want them to leave me alone.
>>
>>27912819
I did one on /b/ about a year ago. It was a long story, wrote out a lot of shit, spanned through a couple threads In the end a lot of people liked it though, screencapped, compiled it ect. Lost the summarized greentext pics though.

It would be an entertaining read. I need to rewrite it and divide it up again and maybe I'll make a thread soon.

Do you think a video would be better?
>>
>>27912891
I don't know, do what you think works best. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>27912891
Pretend I put my trip on this post 3bh
>>
>>27912919
I'll get a few 'stop being an attentionwhore' comments ect, but it will be worth it. A good few people dislike me here, don't let it bother me. I'll get to work anon, thanks for being kind and encouraging.
>>
>>27912964
No problem. I gotta go offline now, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27912585
Wow, I don't want to believe any of this is true. This is so horrible.

I'm so so sorry you had to go through that Anon.
>>
>>27908821
You should go see your granny anon. don't be a prick.
>>
>>27912585
I'm sorry for what happened anon but it sounds like you must have been a bizarrely sexy child.
>>
>>27914215
I think it's bait. I don't think she is actually in the hospital.
>>
>>27914215
He doesn't owe her anything. She didn't take care of him when he was in need, as was her duty.
>>
File: 1460421504667.jpg (93 KB, 460x598) Image search: [Google]
1460421504667.jpg
93 KB, 460x598
>older cousin introduces me to drugs (some pot mostly legal highs like spice)
>mfw a year or two later he makes me do sexual shit when I'm too high to spell my own name
>mostly forced sometimes offers of more smoke (which I now need due to my head being mashed by the fucked situation)
>its now around 6 years later and I barely leave the house due to my mind being warped to the point where I think nearly all interactions have alterior motives

I mean its not all bad between the sexual abuse and being bullied and failed at school I'm pretty good at reading people and boy am I great at getting fucked and wallowing in a pit of desperation and possibly mental illness thanks /r9k/ this thread makes me feel slightly better
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.