[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does this image say to you /r9k/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: why man why.png (1 MB, 1300x1036) Image search: [Google]
why man why.png
1 MB, 1300x1036
what does this image say to you /r9k/ ?
>>
File: 1459955132651.jpg (80 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1459955132651.jpg
80 KB, 600x901
>>27859118

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women.

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men,
Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.
>>
File: RIDENEVERENDS.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
RIDENEVERENDS.webm
1 MB, 202x360
Wow she's so beautiful

Truly one of God's little miracles. Bless you and your family!
>>
>>27859118
I would fucking kill the baby and even myself if my kids ever turn out to be genetic garbage.
>>
>>27859524
desu tho I think that the sproggart in OP's picture will be more successful than the majority of robots.
>>
>>27859518
fuckd up hahahha how to trip a childran
omg please abort me )': bad parenting
>>
>>27859518
jesus christ. seeing failed human creatures like this gives me weird ass feelings, like on one hand I want to put it out of its misery, but on the other i'd want to keep it around to abuse. not violently, but like piss on it and make it eat shit or put it in the fridge for awhile, lightly smack it around or throw or drop it onto soft surfaces, stuff like that. makes me feel like kind of a monster.
>>
>>27859571
>will be
the hartley hooligans get loads of donation money bruh. they're already more successful than probably every robot combined will ever be.
>>
>>27859633
it seems like a noble sacrifice in order to make more dollar dollar for the parents. what kind sproggarts they are.
>>
>>27859691
they're non-functional microcephaly shells. they're basically just brainstems in vaguely human shapes that sometimes react to physical stimuli.

sometimes you get ones that can think a little and experience life. they can live into their 30s but don't age mentally past like 8-10yo and they're generally very happy and friendly, but the hartley hooligans are not consciously aware and probably won't live that long.
>>
>>27859518
This shit is hilariously cruel
>>
>>27859118
Nazi Germany and spartans got it right, if it's born a tard it needs to go. Everything else is a mistake. The most humane thing to do to such "human" is to put it out of it's misery and make sure the defective gene is out of the genepool forever.
>>
>>27859764
Ugh, you disgusting freak!

Just watch this video. She's able to eat perfectly fine, sometimes she swallows. She's a human being and one of God's precious little angels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGMJwxqR-Jc
>>
>i specifically ordered the vanilla rape dwarf, not the cookies & cream flavor
>>
>>27859839
>it's barely capable of conditioned nervous spasms in response to stimuli
Lovin' every laugh.
>>
>>27859764
whats the pc term for them? sproggart, boggart, brainless quilfish, grebrot?

In terms of pets what do you think they are comparable to? a fish?
>>
>>27859614
that is your normy instinct to gain social dominance, of course you'll never admit you are little more than a chimpanzee throwing a tantrum, you will pretend your feelings make you a special snowflake
>>
>>27859803
you should check out their site, where they pretend the creatures are actually aware and do all sorts of activities with them.
>>
>>27859118
dumb cunt parents should be sterilized
>>
File: 812748014.jpg (279 KB, 1112x1600) Image search: [Google]
812748014.jpg
279 KB, 1112x1600
>>27859869
S.P.A.Z.

>In terms of pets what do you think they are comparable to? a fish?
Maybe a furby

>>27859898
She's wearing glasses, she's a people now!
>>
>>27859118
Is that Seth MacFarlane?
Is he trying to make his life into an episode of American Dad or something? That thing could almost pull off a child version of Roger.

How fucking disgusting, just purge it already.
>>
>>27859905
At least you could probably use the thing as a warm alternative to a fleshlight. It would probably spasm and tighten up pretty nicely.
>>
>>27859803
this one's a classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
>>
>>27859905
What's wrong with them? Are they twins or just sisters?
>>
>>27859869
>whats the pc term for them?
not super pc, but they're usually called pinheads. or maybe those are just the functional ones I don't know. vegetable is fairly pc.

>what do you think they are comparable to? a fish?
a paralyzed dog or something maybe. they do nothing but lay there and stare into nothingness, but you still have to clean their piss and shit and feed them and everything.
>>
Wait tho, they're both seemingly health adults with TWO deformed kids? Were they twins or did they pop one out with their somehow hidden trashcan genetics and then say "whoops lets try again xD"
>>
>>27859947

Their brains were mostly sucked out by womb leeches during development, rendering them severely weak and retarded.
>>
>>27859947
sisters. both microcephaly creatures. the parents also had a normal son. of course they're super religious, because of course only religious people carry braindead creatures to term and pretend they're alive instead of aborting them when the sonograms come back with the bad news.
>>
>>27859988
how is it possible that it happened twice?
>>
File: gwen.png (43 KB, 298x308) Image search: [Google]
gwen.png
43 KB, 298x308
The mom seems like a character.
>>
>>27859996
poor genetics and shit luck.
>>
>>27859996

Shit RNG
>>
>>27860017
It's more than that; they got told there was a 25-50% chance that their child would have the same condition if they had another and they decided to try anyway.
>>
>>27859905
what does S.P.A.Z stand for?
>>
>>27859118
Oh LoRd YiKeS!!! Did he scoop up a roadkill leprechaun!?!?
>>
>>27860050
Special
Perfect
Awesome
Zikababby
>>
>>27859905
Claire is 15

>>27859518
Lola is 10

3 more years before it's legal to stick your dick in one of them
>>
>>27860073
>Zikababby
I am actually still laughing.
Nice one!
>>
>>27860073
do you think there are Zikababbies lurking on /r9k/?

do you think they see pepe as a kind of deity? I mean the resemblance is uncanny.
>>
>>27859923
>at first I was like this thread is cruel
>watched
>keked
>approved
>>
>>27860128
you have to see the super mario edit
>>
>>27860011
http://www.thehartleyhooligans.com/2012/01/oops-i-crapped-my-pants.html
>>
>>27860011
yep, laughing all the way to the fucking bank. the amount of money these people make from donations is insane.
>>
>>27860011
Good to know they have at least 1 normal kid
>>
>>27859118
POO IN LOO CLAIRE
>>
>>27860741

I think that's worse. Imagine being forced to grow up with those things as your siblings, yeesh
>>
>>27860011
What a piece of shit, you bring those things into life and laugh. They are suffering.
>>
>>27859905
Not my proudest fap tbqh but I came ungodly hard
>>
is that one of those rape dwarves?
>>
>>27861713
They lack the part of the brain that does cognition, they don't think or have emotions or memories or any of that shit. They only have reflexes, but not the more complex ones.
>>
>>27860011
Live love braindead
>>
>>27861762
You're not being serious, are you?
>>
>>27860141
Post it senpai we need it
>>
>>27862110
I am 100 percent serious. Please no bully
>>
>>27859118
Mankind is a fucked up species
>>
>>27859118
That evolution doesn't make any sense.
Both parents were fairly healthy and attractive and their offspring still came out genetic freaks.
We seek the best looking partners to create the healthiest children but that doesn't have anything to do with the outcome. Good looking healthy kids have come from ugly parents and ugly kids have come from beautiful parents. Our biology lies to us
>>
Havn't seen a hooligan thread in awhile. Glad they're back.
>>
>>27862340
>I don't know what an outlier is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ailjTl4OSk

I love this video because you can see the apprehension on the teens faces before they touch them and then they touch them only the smallest bit.
>>
>>27859118
Someone depreciated their lives to take care of the unfortunate, something that must of us wouldn't do.
>>
>>27862340
>everything is genetics
durr
>>
Those eyes show that they seen things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKh7sHML-V4
>>
>>27862110
>>27861762
>1 hour later

The regret and shame are setting in hard. Fuck
>>
>>27862559
jesus, it's drooling
it can't even hold it's spit, damn it
>>
>>27859118
We shouldn't let handicapped people suffer life.
>>
>>27859974
They both carry a recessive gene for it so it's a 25% chance that each kid they'd have could have it. Just really shitty luck. Their son is fine
>>
>>27862559
just imagine sticking your weiner in her mouth and letting her gobble on it for a while...she might find it soothing.
>>
>>27860011
>dwarf wrangling
>tfw your rape dwarfs get out of the basement and you have to track them with the dog
>>
>>27862391
There are so many "outliers" to the point where they aren't actually an outlier
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.