[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this article make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: just end me please.jpg (8 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
just end me please.jpg
8 KB, 267x181
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/heaven-circle-the-rise-of-the-sex-party-orgy-in-the-age-of-sex-positivism-a6977606.html

>As the organisation of sex lives becomes less of a taboo, the market for sex parties is booming.
>Heaven Circle, probably the world's biggest sex party club (it's the one from that Channel 4 doc Sex Party Secrets you may remember), started out in 2012 as founder Chris Reynolds Gordon and just a handful of friends. Four years later, it has over 20,000 members, with parties taking place in London, Paris, New York, L.A., Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, Amsterdam and Vienna. They always sell out.
>If you're going to have sex with a total stranger, you're probably going to want them to be attractive, so Heaven Circle vets its guests, even operating a tiering system with extra special parties for the sexual elite. A "sex olympics" is currently being planned, where the best performers from parties around the world will come together for a sort of fantasy team orgy. The mix at the parties tends to be mostly swinging couples, with a few single men and women thrown in too.
>"I go to some of the best clubs in London and I find my parties are just friendlier," Gordon says. "I mean, if you're about to f*** someone's wife, you've got to be pretty friendly.
>"It's evolving in a very, very short period of time," Gordon says. "I believe that in 20 years time this will be extremely normal, it's on a crest of a wave at the moment and I'm just fortunate I got there first."

Found this on /gif/ Real Cuckold thread.
Just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>27834196
some cheeky cunt should go under the knife and slip into their parties with a camera

would love to see rosenburg flip shit
>>
The wage gap is a myth. The sex gap is real.
>>
>>27834196
>If you're going to have sex with a total stranger, you're probably going to want them to be attractive, so Heaven Circle vets its guests, even operating a tiering system with extra special parties for the sexual elite. A "sex olympics" is currently being planned, where the best performers from parties around the world will come together for a sort of fantasy team orgy. The mix at the parties tends to be mostly swinging couples, with a few single men and women thrown in too.

Robots will literally never ever get sex. This is literally reserved for only the top 10% of men or men with wives. Plenty of women will be allowed in though. Robots will never get to have this kind of sex ever or any sex for that matter because girls in the future will be attending Chad orgies instead. Women will have even far more experience then they do now on the average neet. Prostitutes will quit. Women will soon give free sex but only to Chads.

WE LITERALLY HAVE NO MORE HOPE. I AM FUCKING DEAD!
>>
File: died.jpg (6 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
died.jpg
6 KB, 238x250
>>27834259
Forgot my picture.

(feels bad man)
>>
>>27834259
Nah man, it won't be that bad, we'll have made leaps and bounds and virtual reality by then. Just one more thing proving that virtua waifus are the future.
>>
>>27834259
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I WANT SEXY SEXY!!!!"

Who gives a fuck about this very temporary biological aspect. Besides, masturbation is basically the same thing. Additionally, we have VR coming out around the corner.

Let the normies norm; compare the rest of their life to yours and you'll see that there's a lot of shit you're good at they wish they could do. (Emotional distancing)
>>
I didn't realise it was possible to feel EVEN MORE suicidal.
>>
>Still wanting 3DPD
Enjoy your STDS faggit
>>
File: why god why.jpg (77 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
why god why.jpg
77 KB, 393x829
>>27834373
What makes you think it is only sex? Us robots want to experience love to. We will never get to even experience loving a girl. No girl will ever love us. We will never walk hand in hand with our spouse. We will never get to have a loving family of our own.

NOTHING BUT MISERY FOREVER!
>>
>>27834196
yeah ive heard of them

but yeah, theyre exclusive
>>
File: fuckyou.png (18 KB, 650x553) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
18 KB, 650x553
>>27834452
You think these fucking couples and singles that go out and have these sexual indulgences are doing it out of a connection/ love desire?

No- it just feels good. It's like shooting up heroine. It's risky, it's perverted, it's exciting.

From what I've seen, robots are inherently more "romantic" and find this sort of stuff a bit too repulsive- while at the same time WANTING that sexual craving validated.
It's tough and confusing, but obsessing over how others seem to have it easier is stupid. You don't know how they perceive things, and rationally all you can do is recount why you're currently the way you are, what you'd need to change about yourself if you were to do that, and see if you're willing to make the compromises.

During your reasoning you may either have irrationality spring out at you, or come to realize that really what you're seeking is some sense of connection with others.
Sex parties aren't THE way to do this.

You are also completely normal at the moment. These parties are for swingers, and most people might "want" to experience something like this, most never get a chance in their lifetime. These people are specifically the ones with marginally higher libidos.

You know- one or two standard deviations higher than average in terms of libido, AND one or two standard deviations higher than average in terms of attractiveness. They lucked out in that environment.
You can despise them for it, but it won't really change anything. Besides- if you DID embark on doing this (plus getting attractive), you will probably find that it's more work than you realize.

It's not so much a natural talent you lack. It's an astounding bonus they possess.

As far as I know, most people on 4chan seem to be more intuitive and logically rational than most. Perhaps irrational in their statements, because of how good this environment is to vent in.

You have your strengths as well. Plus- VR. We have our own sexual revolution around the corner they don't know of.
>>
>>27834580
>You think these fucking couples and singles that go out and have these sexual indulgences are doing it out of a connection/ love desire?
I never implied that. My point was us robots CANNOT EVEN FIND LOVE. Forget about the fun orgies. We can't even find one woman that would love us. Meanwhile Chad can find millions all while also being able to be handsome enough to attend orgies.

>You don't know how they perceive things, and rationally all you can do is recount why you're currently the way you are,
BECAUSE CHAD GETS TO LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE WHILE A ROBOT CANNOT EVEN FUCKING GET A GIRL TO LOOK HIM IN THE EYE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

>During your reasoning you may either have irrationality spring out at you, or come to realize that really what you're seeking is some sense of connection with others.
Sex parties aren't THE way to do this.
The very fact that there are people so good at social interaction that they can do something as crazy as an orgy speaks volumes to just how lopsided and unfair it is for many men on here. It shows that normies truly won the lottery in life while we rolled unlucky.

>These people are specifically the ones with marginally higher libidos.
That are normie and attractive enough. Well at least the men need to be. The women can look average or be stacy's.

>You have your strengths as well. Plus- VR. We have our own sexual revolution around the corner they don't know of.
I do not want to be locked in a matrix. I do not even like video games.
>>
Just to point out, normies have their own "FUCK THIS GAY EARTH" things they feel incompetent about or feel the need to compensate.

Often times you'll see this being "creativity" or "intelligence"

You'll get the dumb bitch who thinks she's an amazing singer or painter- she does have loads of sex, great social skills, loves taking opportunities and going places. Those are traits you can try to mimic, but they are essentially inherent to her nature.

However, she'll feel the need to compensate some kind of universal understanding or intelligence she feels she is lacking. (If the dumb bitch has a few moments to herself to become a little self aware)

At these moments, she will either flip out and rage over the fact of how everyone else in the world seems to "have it together" or "be so cold and manipulative". She'll both despise and crave for this sort of consistency in her approach to things- to think or understand things correctly.

She may lash out through poor or mislead bouts of creativity. WHICH she might be a little good at, but compared to the guy who never had any friends or rarely went outside, she was scribbling, while this guy was orchestrating these fucking masterpieces (by comparison) on a whim- as a joke or a fluke.

What I'm trying to get across is that you're essentially a fish judging itself by its ability to climb trees. And you are not putting yourself in water.
Also- you feel COMPLETELY incompetent. There is NOTHING you are good for.

Which in of itself is a retarded notion to begin with. Do you have the obligation to be amazing at something to begin with? There's also a reason why the word "average" exists. You are remarkably average in a lot of things, and only notice you are incompetent when you find the things you are below average in.

And it's hard to remember what you are above average in.

One thing you can feel proud of; being able to emotionally deal with the environment of 4chan without mentally breaking down is a strength.
>>
>>27834667
>I never implied that. My point was us robots CANNOT EVEN FIND LOVE. Forget about the fun orgies. We can't even find one woman that would love us. Meanwhile Chad can find millions all while also being able to be handsome enough to attend orgies.

You'd be surprised how many women say the same thing about Stacies.
Please just go out and look at the real world for a moment. Ignore the best of the best, and look at the average.

>BECAUSE CHAD GETS TO LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE WHILE A ROBOT CANNOT EVEN FUCKING GET A GIRL TO LOOK HIM IN THE EYE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

That's his life. Life's goal isn't to have sex. As much of a biological imperative as it is, no, it is not the goal. Not even human connection. It is a subjective goal, and you aren't even obligated to do it. No one is.

If something is too bullshit for you, choose not to participate. That's the logical choice, isn't it?

>Sex parties aren't THE way to do this.
The very fact that there are people so good at social interaction that they can do something as crazy as an orgy speaks volumes to just how lopsided and unfair it is for many men on here. It shows that normies truly won the lottery in life while we rolled unlucky.

Read this:
>>27834687

And reread my original post. It is lopsided, but with every strength comes a weakness.
Unfortunately, these Chads and Stacies also have made grounds for making up on their weaknesses. But it's a subjective and objective battlefield.
There's being okay with yourself internally, and then other peoples' perception.
Self esteem vs Ego. You can do both, but right now you're letting something that should only be attributed to Ego seep into Self esteem. Do not allow that. Have at least one of these cards close to you; either everyone thinks you're a loser but you know what you want, or everyone thinks you're awesome but you don't know who you are.

(continued)
>>
>>27834742
(continued)

Smart people find a way to balance both, but more often than not opt strictly for self esteem- only because they lost the ability to fear through experience.

>That are normie and attractive enough. Well at least the men need to be. The women can look average or be stacy's.

Okay? It's just the way things are. Sure they may be unfair, but strength doesn't lie in the ability to exist in a universe of fairness. It's by saying "fuck you" and finding your own solutions around this shit.

If you are unable to find a solution to a problem, change problems- adjust goals. Find something else to worry about rather than focus on weakness. Attend to it later after you fill out another aspect in your life. There is no manual for doing this shit, but by constantly changing you can cover your mystery set of bases.

>I do not want to be locked in a matrix. I do not even like video games.

What the fuck are you, a faggot? A normie?
>>
Shit like this is what comes first. Once they realize that it will make the biggest part of the population that is not gifted with good genes extremely unhappy we either ban degeneracy like that or go full Huxley.
>>
>>27834687
>And it's hard to remember what you are above average in.
Nothing

>only notice you are incompetent when you find the things you are below average in
Which is many many things.

You didn't even need to post all of that.
>>
This spiritual entropy at work. Nothing underhanded, just flat out sorting humans into tiers of sexual prowess and segregating them.

So many people, only so much room at the top...
>>
>>27834898
We can argue about how retarded it is to just assume that, but I've been in your shoes with the whole "I'm no good for anything" shit

It's a vortex of pity and validation of irrational fears- where apathy takes the fuck over and you're left feeling satisfied hating yourself.

But it's sooooooo easy, but your brain paints it as being this difficult and much needed task.
Sure- the people who say "just love/ bee urself" seem fucking retarded. But a concentrated effort on putting that hate towards the more correct things (or redirecting that shit into spite) gets way more done.

"Why should I care about myself? I'm good for nothing. I'm not obligated to be happy."

Absolutely

I felt this way myself
My reasoning out of it was hilarity. Tragic comedy. Seeing life as a joke, but not one worth giving up on. I wasn't going to inject meaning or purpose into it, but rather explore the facets no one else dares to.

See- some gay purpose.
With this, you feel an obligation to find and use your strengths; and you do.

You absolutely have strengths, but if you are like I were (Which btw, I'm not some chad or whatever who's grown out of it; I'm still basically in the same place as you) you happen to KNOW just how futile you are.
How there's this sort of comfort knowing that you aren't applying yourself because it simply isn't worth it.
>>
>>27834774
>What the fuck are you, a faggot? A normie?
No I just do not play video games. I never liked them.

>Okay? It's just the way things are. Sure they may be unfair, but strength doesn't lie in the ability to exist in a universe of fairness. It's by saying "fuck you" and finding your own solutions around this shit.
Things do not have to be this unfair. It just is because sexual (I forgot the term fuck)

>If something is too bullshit for you, choose not to participate. That's the logical choice, isn't it?
What is wrong with wanting to experience things in life that those clearly advantaged get to experience?

>You'd be surprised how many women say the same thing about Stacies.
All women ignore beta men. Unless they use them as an emotional tampon.
>>
>>27835139
>What is wrong with wanting to experience things in life that those clearly advantaged get to experience?

It's a trap. This world is the way it is because people have chosen, quite freely, to subscribe to an elite/enslaved dichotomy.
>>
>>27835139
>What is wrong with wanting to experience things in life that those clearly advantaged get to experience?
You become obsessed with it and miss out on opportunities that may also grow to lead you onto stuff BETTER than those experiences.

That's why the most common dating advice is "work on yourself first and foremost"
People have the goal of girlfriend or sex at the back of their minds, and feel inadequate and hopeless in its pursuit. And when confronted with women, they reek of insecurity and desperation.

Of COURSE they do. They aren't "creepy" guys- they are just focusing on all the wrong shit. If they went out and did what they loved, ignoring women for the time being, they might become more proud/ accomplished. They'll have something to show for the time they invested into hobbies or work or self care.

Especially when you become "responsible" for something; you feel far more dignified with your existence, because something else that exists depends on you to exist.

And when you are confronted by women or sex, you aren't thinking "Am I good enough?", but rather actually in the moment. Weirdly enough, this comes off as far more attractive- which is why you also see these ugly motherfuckers with super hot models as their wife.
>>
We live in a fucked up world that promotes degeneracy.

>orgies
>one night stands
>drug addicted adulterers and fornicator musicians, pro-sport stars and models are role models for teenagers
>people get life tips and advice from pathetic magazines
>kids are growing up without proper adult guidance because the adults are usually to their ears in debt and are work crazy hours
>we've become a vocal money and hoes culture. You're only someone if you have money.

I'm afraid for millennials. How are they going to be parents if they're all about good vibes and experiences and one night stands. Who's going to become a competent doctor(they're hard to come by as it is) or a cop who is not pussy yet not a trigger happy egotist.

This society of "me, myself and I" is all about consuming and "how can you serve me better?" has backfired on those who are supposed to have benefited from it and made the inventors and creators very rich and they want nothing but getting richer and more powerful.
>>
>>27835263
I don't think you give the kids enough credit. There's just as much chance a young person would be disgusted by this world and perhaps find the true meaning of love as there is a young person succumbing to temptation and joining the orgy.
>>
>10,000th article about how exotic other peoples' sex life is
This is basic journalism. Got no story? Publish some piece about how orgies, wifeswapping, S&M etc. etc. is the new rage. Stop being dumbasses, most people will never go to an orgy.
>>
>>27835263
You've just described every possible human generation that lived on this planet.
>>
>>27835312
See this guy gets it.
Also, everyone on here complaining about it is a testament to this fact.

And there's a whole third party of people who are COMPLETELY impartial on the matter and fall into neither side. They just aren't represented in these discussions.

If they were, you'd see just how much this stuff is actually trivial, and CAN be equated to "dirty senseless fun" in the bigger context of things.

When people tell you to go outside, it doesn't mean "go get a girlfriend or join these orgies then"

It means "go get a bigger context"
Grow your mind, your understanding of this world. Your awareness is like an empty cup and by not introducing new shit, you are basically having this sex dichotomy fill up your entire perception. To the point where it becomes ALL you know, and it envelops you.

THIS is the enemy. Not the sex. If the sex is inherently bad, you will grow this context bigger and find BETTER reasons to hate it; reasons so good that everyone can agree with you and actually do something about it.
>>
File: CIvyp3DUEAEA9Jg.png:large.png (28 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
CIvyp3DUEAEA9Jg.png:large.png
28 KB, 500x333
>>27834196

These sex parties are what, 20 000 people? That's a pretty small slice even of the elite.

Don't you comrades know that this sort of shit happens before every revolution? The French aristocracy were gallivanting around having wild unequal sex, every man had five mistresses and shit, until the Real Deal happened and it was guillotines all round.

You'd do better to get angry at the kind of inequality that leads to this shit. Why are the rich beautiful? Partially genetics, but a lot of it has to do with access to medical care, health, hygiene, dentistry, and diet. Even the genetics is on the basis of being able to buy prettier wives.

Instead of getting angry at their sex, get angry at inequality in general. Start reading and thinking-- (real, economic) Marxism, anarchism, snakefist Libertarianism, whatever. There's a place for all of us.

It worked for me, and I'm no Chad. Go out, get involved in the world, join a group doing political shit, and you might just find a gf. Even if you don't, you're still fighting for a world in which a few thousand ultra-elite don't get to go to these goddamn parties.
>>
>>27835379
> access to hygiene
You do not need to be a millionaire to take a shower and brush your teeth.
>>
>>27835446

No, but think about Patrick Bateman's introductory sequence in American Psycho.

>In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me.

I'm not talking about the difference between Pajeet "DESIGNATED" Ramakrishna and Donald Trump here, I'm talking about this stuff.
>>
>>27834196

robots should crash these parties and gun these fuckers down, or suicide bomb them kill 2 birds with 1 stone then, kill some fucker normies and end your worthless life
>>
>>27835117
>but I've been in your shoes with the whole "I'm no good for anything" shit

If you aren't any of the following:
>5'5" tall
>4.5 inch dick
>27
>acne face
>kv
>jobless neet
>no friends that are girls
>negative experiences with girls
>fear of girls to the point where you don't talk to them

Then please shut your fucking mouth. Or hands in this case.
>>
>>27835238
>It's a trap. This world is the way it is because people have chosen, quite freely, to subscribe to an elite/enslaved dichotomy.
Nice vague as fuck words. How about better explain your point.
>>27835258
> stuff BETTER than those experiences
Such as?
>>
>>27834196
Finally the perfect beta uprising target
>>
>>27835581

kill them, KILL THEM ALL

>not orginal apparently
>>
>>27834196
>implying the media tells the truth
>implying most "news" articles arent just a psyops campaign led by ultra wealthy psychos with pet social agendas
>>
Anyone else reminded of the Fall of Rome?

We have barbarians invading civilisation, a decadent elite who is only trying to ensure they don't feel the flames as it all burns down, and people are going to fucking orgies, high off any old fucking drug, instead of being good people. Antibiotics are starting to fail, the environment is polluted, and people don't understand the importance of God, Family and Nation.

There is no catastrophe that I want prevented now. If a meteor was headed to Earth, or nuclear war inevitable, I'd go about my normal day and welcome the warm embrace of Hell, comfortable in the knowledge that at least a whole lot of other bad people were coming down to meet the Devil with me.

I just wish the decline would end in war. A final saving throw to save the West, a war of annihilation between the last few good men and the vast barbarian horde.
>>
>>27835640
Don't forget, that these vast barbarian hordes perfectly understand the value of God, Family and Nation.
>>
>>27835691

Yes. THEIR God, THEIR Family, and THEIR Nation.

We fail against them because we don't believe in OUR God, OUR family, and OUR nation.
>>
>>27835379
>Start thinking
>Marxism
Pick one
>>
This just seems like a complete scam.

>A handful of images of women dressed in lace underwear or robes, photos taken for promotion (if you're going to an orgy are you really going to want photos taken, even if they promise to hide your face?)
>Often the business owner appears in the images. For all we know, he's hiring a handful of strippers, paying them to dress up and take a few photos
>Tabloid media promotes the story the same way they did Ashley Madison, with the 'moral outrage' angle, even though it's basically just a way of scamming desperate guys out of cash
>Most people aren't stupid, most people can organise their own private sex parties, and even people who go to orgies are aware of STD threats. Just go to cuckoldplace or one of those websites and see how paranoid people are about sharing real life details. It's mostly fantasy, guys showing their wives off (but never willing to share face photos).
>"Heavensocial" 'adult network' looks dodgy and fake as hell.

I mean, I may be off the mark on some points, and they have to be making money somehow. But I'm really skeptical. What type of woman would go to a party like this as a 'single' anyway? The average moderately attractive woman doesn't need this sort of thing.
>>
>>27835841
Marxism is the only thing that will save us from a transgressive and degenerate amoral capitalist society.
>>
>>27835849

Oh, and, if you search twitter for "heavencircle", the only people mentioning it in the past year are the official account, a few escorts, and the odd feminist opinion writer.
>>
>>27834196
>Found this on /gif/ Real Cuckold thread.
Why were you browsing this in the first place?
>>
>>27835530
>Nice vague as fuck words. How about better explain your point.
Seeing others in these positions has aroused desire within you. You will now be enslaved by this desire. Quite possibly, there will an elite who benefits from your slavery. Think of fad diets, these people want desperately to be thin and attractive, the clever individual knows how to manipulate this desire in order to benefit the self.

You could have chosen a peaceful life free of competition, free of oppression, but now you're part of the game. The world is lost when there is no other choice but to compete.

Women are great mediators of the game. They have become objects, prizes for the victors.
>>
>>27835874
>implying communists aren't all atheist nihilists
>implying a communist society wouldn't be betas slaving away while Comrade Chad forms a harem

I've plenty of Marxist literature. I would be one but they're all normies. Nothing would change for men like me. I don't care about wealth.
>>
>>27835481
Hello the ghost of Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>27835640
I`m looking forward to the people chasing eachother around on horses with rifles,they barely know how to make around the ruins of a large metropolis,waging war on eachother,three centuries from now.
>>
>>27834373
>Besides, masturbation is basically the same thing
But it's not.
>>
>>27835955
See >>27835504

I do get your point. The problem for me is a few.

>My acne is painful (seriously it is at times)
>if I had sex even just once at this point I know I could be far happier
>even being able to talk to girls would make me happier
>I pretty much do live free of competition

The problem though with my last point is as you said. I still have a desire. It's just that it is so unachievable. If I could achieve it I would have to go way beyond what is normal. I don't even need to have an orgy. Truth is I would probably be way too nervous. It's just that I cannot feel normal until I at least get one girl. It shouldn't even be this difficult. Women CHOOSE to make it difficult for men more often then not.
>>
>>27835379
So, the solution for all this social degeneracy is the failure that is communism? Pls go, pinko.
>>
I've gone to few munches from FetLife and honestly most of the people in the scene I see are fat and nasty. Makes me feel good. But definitely not turned on.

Been thinking about joining in on a sex party.
>>
>>27836333
Swingers often are fat disgusting middle aged people.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.