[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you were made a fool in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: 1384888888226.jpg (62 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1384888888226.jpg
62 KB, 601x601
>be me
>earlier tonight
>in bio class
>prof giving lecture shows a short 40 second video animation showing the process of evolution from cosmos
>asks the class verbatim, "Is this evidence of evolution? Raise your hand if you disagree"
>I raise mine
>let me clarify, of course I understand that evolution is factual and is a real thing that occurs in nature, my point is that the animation by itself is not evidence
>prof points to me
>"you disagree? Explain"
>ohshit.dll
>"W-well, you could make an amination depicting anything. That doesn't make it true."
>Fucktard prof blows off my argument entirely
>makes some irrelevant strawman about mermaids to make me look like a fool
>moves on before I can clarify/make a rebuttle
>few normie classmates behind me snicker
>qt3.14 behind me thinks i'm a dumbass creationfag now
>literally want to pull out a gun right there and blow my goddamn brains out
>go home and make autistic rant about it on an eritrean calligraphy board
>>
when i was in 6th grade my science teacher often made fun me in front of the whole class and having the whole class laugh at me n shit kicking me out for not bringing a pencil playing you've had a bad day song after he made fun of me and then classmates would sing that during the rest of the day stuff like that. yelled at me when i hurt my hand and started bleeding cursing me out calling me stupid etc. man that guy was a dick i remember crying when my mom brought me to school one time begging her to make me go. stayed home all day and played forum wars it was awesome
>>
>>27831802
no wonder there's so many dumbass people who are ignorant of science if these are the people that are supposed to be teaching them about it. I feel you anon
>>
was in law school doing arbitration and mediation and the lecturer gave a hypothetical situation and wanted everyone to submit ideas to resolve it

i said the person should threaten the other person

everyone else was like "goto the police" "tell someone about it"

so the class was obviously taken back by this suggestion

then i had to say the consequence of threatening someone and im like "youll get arrested sometimes and have to fight in court" and the professor was like "well theres no real consequence" and i was like "but you need to pay a lawyer to fight for you, thats a lot of money for the average person"

the class was really quiet and he was silent and i was silent and we just moved on

but i always remembered how weird that was...
>>
>>27831752
that makes me mad
>>
>raising your hand
why would you ever do this
>>
>>27831990
this
of the 14 years that I spent in school I only raised my hand once, when I had to shit really bad
>>
>>27831752
Well, every fucking day was humiliation for me.

But I remember in high school I had a legit fembot teacher. I'm talking actual fembot unlike the attention whore cunts who post here. She was a skeleton, with a hideous face, wispy hair and radiated sadness. Anyways, the students actually made her cry in class multiple times. It was horrible.
>>
File: KvMJuqz.jpg (58 KB, 1200x1263) Image search: [Google]
KvMJuqz.jpg
58 KB, 1200x1263
>raising your hand in class

full blown autism to be desu
>>
>>27832052
>>27831990
>>27832027
Just fuck my shit up pham desu senpai
>>
>>27831752
>"anon, why are you so quiet/antisocial/weird/creepy/'depressed'?"
this is why
>>
>>27832254
implying anyone even notices that people like us exist
>>
>>27831990
This. You brought this upon yourself, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 443x750
>>27832039
Fuck, man. My 9th grade math teacher would cry every other day. I was the only kid that was nice to her. Shit must have been rough.

Same class, though, a qt asked me to name one thing I liked about everyone in the class. So as not to get baited, I told her I didn't see any good in any of them. She said that was a horrible way to view life.. Yeah, well, you were part of the crowd that made a grown woman cry all the time, you fucking cunt. What was so good about any of that shit?
>>
>8th grade
>jazz fest for middle and high school bands
>100+ people sat in the audience
>go up to do solo
>completely and utterly fuck it up
I will never forget
>>
lel my bio teacher asked the same fucking question in 10th grade, and said it sarcastically as fuck. I don't even believe I creationism but to think believe in evolution like a god is retarded as fuck. This was a Catholic school too
>>
>>27831752
Well that was a shitty thing to do. Your prof is a real dick.
>>
>>27832411
Should've just fucking practiced, ya doofus.
>>
>Secondary school in a Religious Education class
>Have to read out something from the bible, the teacher tells us what page and what sentence to read off
>Everyone else managed to find the sentence but I couldn't
>Teacher had to come over and point it out for me while saying how useless I am

>Same school
>Just finished a class on the top floor
>Steps are located right next to some huge windows and because that freaked me out a little, I waited until the crowding on the stairs dyed down before I proceeded to my next class, making me late
>Enter class and everyone was already seated and staring at me
>Teacher asks I'm late and say something like I was helping another one pack stuff away
>Get the teachers name wrong and the class erupts into roaring laughter
>Wanted to fade away right there and then
>>
>>27832305
they notice 'cause we make them scared
>>
>>27831752
pissed me pants in my 5th grade french class because i was mute, nobody ever brought it up again but it was the worst day of my life
>>
I wouldn't say it was the most embarrassing moment of my life, but maybe the most embarrassing one in the last 3-4 years or something.
Basically, I was going out to a public place to eat something on my own and when I walked in, this literal chad and his two mexiscum stacy bitches started laughing at me out of absolutely nowhere.
I won't pretend there isn't a lot to laugh about when it comes to my appearance or how I walk, since I look like an actual diseased corpse and I walk really eerily for seemingly no reason at all. It's just my natural gait.
But even when I went to go sit down, which was at a booth about 15 feet away from them, I still got to see him and his pair of cunts looking back every 10 seconds to laugh at me. I stared a hole through him with a blank expression. Shortly after, he waved at me with a grin on his face and I did a tiny, autistic hand raise back. He and his bitches left shortly after.
At the time, I was trying really hard to just pass them all off as shitty normies, but it sort of started to get to me afterwards. The following night, I just decided to see them as what they are:
typical normie cucks who don't deserve any consideration
>>
Should of real life green texted him with his absurd implications. Has 4chan taught you nothing?
>>
>>27834466
are you mute for a medical reason or selectively mute?
I was selectively mute throughout some of my life, but later got out of it. However, I'm cripplingly anti social and don't want to put up with anybody anymore, so I'm considering just getting a job where I don't have to speak to anyone and passing myself off as mute if anyone asks so I can finally live a comfy life.
It just feels so damn energy consuming to talk to people, I can't take it.
I also wish I could wear a literal mask so I didn't have to show facial expression to anyone. It's also incredibly life sucking to have to do so, and even if I'm happy on the inside, I'm incapable of showing it on the outside, so everyone assumes I'm sad, which leads to them talking to me more, which already kills me enough, etc.
>>
>>27831990
not op, but in most of my university classes participation is part of the grade.
>>
>>27831752
everytime we feel a certain amount of shame in public, at least it shows that we're social and not as autistic as we think we are. It's a sign of hope.
>>
>>27834515
>selectively mute

this, i was a perfectly normal kid outside of school but whenever i was there i did not say a single word.

i wish i could go back to those days because now i'm just socially retarded everywhere and life is hell.
>>
>>27834484
this is what i don't fucking understand. if they were like 15-16 being cunts then i understand but if they were adults there's absolutely no reason for an adult to act like that. sometimes i see a really huge 500lb monster waddling around and i'll whisper to my mom something funny but i don't look them in the eyes and laugh to their face.
>>
that's what you get for trying to look smart OP
>>
>>27834608
yeah, same here, pretty much. I'm never a dick to someone's face, and I'm seldom a dick behind someone's back, and that's really only if they're acting rude themselves.
The girls looked like, 23, and the chad was maybe 26.
Feels bad
>>
>English class in middle school (7th grade)
>Taking a test, pure silence
>Using all of my life energy to hold in a massive fart
>Play it cool, try to finish my test
>Have to sneeze
>my face when
>Test my faith
>A loud and beautiful duet of a sneeze and obvious fart by yours truly
>Ohshit
>everyone stares at me
>everyone laughs
>Teacher TA laughs so hard she gets a bloody nose
>I die a little inside

Everyone knows how kids at that age can be huge assholes, and a few of them would always bring it up. I would play dumb and pretend it didn't happen and eventually everyone forgot but it was super embarrassing and I never play with sneezes in class. Lucky that class that day was relatively empty.
>>
>>27834583
I was the same throughout school since the beginning. Only difference is that I was very lucky and in the first through 4th grade, people just thought I was shy and cute. After that, however, it was living Hell. People forced me into socialization by way of starting fights with me for 0 reason.
I still recall something one kid said to me. "I'm cool with you, but you gotta shut up" after I said my first 5 words in the entire class, which were inquisitive, asking about something we were doing.
Best part is, that same kid started picking on me full time again the very next day rather than resorting to, "just shut up"
>>
>>27834627
I wasn't trying to outsmart him. I thought that was the point that he was going to make.
>>
>>27834696
In 3rd grade there was a kid in my class that was mute and never spoke a word in class. He never talked to anyone or any other teacher. One day I was taking out the trash at my home and he rode up on his bike and said hi. After that we ended up hanging out and became best friends. Turns out most of his family is deaf and he just didn't really talk at school because of that. We are still friends to this day. (We are 21 now)
>>
>>27834067
No anon, some feel pity for us but don't care enough to help us. That's why it's so fucked, they see something wrong but they don't try anything because then they'd waste their time.
>>
>>27834733
I know that feeling.
Not to mention, I don't wanna sound like a super-christian, but even if you were a creationist, who is anybody to actively attempt to prove you wrong? We will believe what we believe and nobody can take that away from us. Our personal opinions are our only buffer against shitty society and things that hurt us.
I, too, understand that evolution is an actual thing that happens, but I just don't understand why fedoras of all ages jump in at any time to discriminate against people for their beliefs, you know.
>>
>>27834767
ah, I love when friendships last. Especially when it's between kids who are sorta unique in some way like that
>>
>>27831752
You tried to be a smart ass and got BTFO. Keep your hand down next time.
>>
I feel your rage, OP.

>Year 9 biology class
>learning about warm blooded and cold blooded animals
>teacher: "animals that lay eggs are generally cold blooded. If it has live young, it's warm blooded"
> I ask "what makes their blood warm?"
>"their blood is warm b/c they don't lay eggs anon"
>"but... What happens in their body to warm the blood?"
>Stacey yells "omg anon are you an idiot? It's because they don't lay eggs!"
>normie table breaks out in laughter, followed by rest of class
>hear them talking about what a retard I am at recess

To this day I do not know why warm blooded animals have warm blood.
>>
>>27834853
this enrages me. It reminds me of how I think/thought and how I got treated in school
>>
>>27834791
I also remember asking my mom if I could go over his house to spend the night. Once she let me go once, I was over every weekend. Might sound weird but they became my second family. His dad and mom smoked pot so they were pretty chill. Leagues better than being at home with my moms alcoholic and drug ridden husband at the time.
>>
>>27834880
yeah, my father was an alcoholic too. Abusive in terrible ways. I'd always get locked outside in the heat and the cold with no clothes, whipped with a bullwhip, starved and forced to get food for myself at incredibly early ages by having my sister climb on me and then onto the counter.
Bad shit, basically.
Despite that, I really don't consider any of it to be bad or traumatic. The only part that sorta sucks is that I never had a second family to go to. I did have a gradeschool girlfriend for a little bit, but she cucked me for a chad named Brandon. Reee
>>
File: 1456964500632.jpg (58 KB, 957x558) Image search: [Google]
1456964500632.jpg
58 KB, 957x558
>7th Grade
>Teacher uses previous test grades as data to teach us about graphs or something
>Asks everyone individually their test score
>Writes their test score on the board, with their name underneath it and teaches us about graphs or some shit
>My name, coupled with my shit test score (lowest in the class) is visually represented on the board for the entire class to judge for the entirety of the lesson.

No idea why she thought that would be a good way to teach, I was known as the kid that fucking sucked at math after that.
>>
>>27834853
This is a joke, right? It's because the internally regulate their own body temperature.
>>
>>27834995
Through what mechanisims?
>>
>>27834929
I feel you anon. I don't know what it was but I'm sure my mom had a terrible taste in men. Her husband at the time was a shit head but he didn't hit my mom. He just stole her car and got it impounded and kid napped this kid we were watching because his parents neglected him and were drug addicts. (Poor kid was from my moms husband side of the family) Although there was a boyfriend named John my mom had that was much much worse. He would hit my mom and me and my brother, among other stupid shit. There was many nights were my mom would wake us up in the middle of the night and pretty much run away just to come back a few days later. Honestly it's strange you say that you didn't consider any of it to be bad or traumatic because I feel the same way about my situation, even though it was fucked up.
>>
File: 1452927067807.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452927067807.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>14 years old
>English class
>holding back tears everyday
>book report due today
>didn't do it
>psycho old woman teacher screams at me in front of the whole class for not doing book report
>holding back tears the whole time
>can't hold it anymore this day
>already having a hard time at home and super depressed
>start crying
>whole class is silent, but hear some laughing
>put head down and never raise it until everyone leaves

i tried skipping that class as much as i could. I know i didnt do my book report, but do you have to belittle me in front of the whole class?
>>
>>27831752
well it sounds like you said something stupid and got what you had coming. crying about it is just further proof that you are a total dickhead.
>>
>>27835071
But anon, if you don't supply mrs. Shilbertberg with a good grade average for her classes, how will she achieve her 5k bonus at the end of the year?
>>
File: normies.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
reading this makes me want to cry and kill myself
>>
>don't have any friends in HS
>not even the social outcasts talk to me
>in the two years there, never got bullied once
>never hit, insulted, laughed at, or anything
>just ignored by everyone
>everyone probably thought I was a school shooter waiting to happen
>just wanted someone to talk to, not to hurt anyone

At least, college has been better
>>
>>27835099
I don't know what her problem was. We weren't allowed to use pencils in her class and one time i forgot so she took my pencil and snapped it in half, through it across the room and screamed at me telling me i was disrespectful. I came so close to crying again
>>
File: 1437559434495.png (110 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1437559434495.png
110 KB, 800x600
>>27835147
How the fuck is this even allowed, isn't that basically your private property?
>>
>>27834769
plenty of people try to "help"
they always make things far worse

i'd rather be ignored or hated than have some condescending faggot or cunt crawling up my ass with "pity"

anyone who disagrees is a weak normie
>>
>>27835058
I think one of two things may be the cause of the not feeling like it was traumatic thing.

Either A: we're super emotionally strong cool people

or B: it was insanely traumatic and we just don't feel anything over them because of that.
My father DID used to threaten me with guns and knives. Also held a gun to my mother's head and threatened to kill her in front of me when I was about 9. Hell, he still points guns and knives at me when I visit him these days and drives very dangerously. I just don't feel anything about it anymore.
>>
>>27835147
>we weren't allowed to use pencils in her class
what was the reasoning behind this, if any?
>>
>>27835183
I guess it doesn't matter it was just a pencil, but she was really weird. She would go full psycho on you if you didn't hand in a book report, but the next day she's the coolest teacher in the world. It was like she was bi polar. It seem'd like she genuinely cared, but she took it too far with the yelling
>>
>>27835206
I don't know i guess she just didn't like pencils being used for work in her class. When she yelled at me she said i was being disrespectful. She might have thought i was being a smart ass or something, but i never even said anything the whole class and genuinely forgot
>>
>>27835203
Honestly both of those make sense. I mean, I would like to think everything made me stronger in the end, but I can't really tell if I'm bullshitting myself or not. Regardless, the only way I could truly say it affected me was in school. I did pretty terrible in school up until my Jr year in high school but again, I don't know if that's just a excuse. Either way I did develop a somewhat thick skin and I'm sure you can say the same. But damn, I'm sorry you had to deal with that anon. John was the same way with my mom. He didn't threaten her with weapons from what I remember, he would just beat the shit out of her and usually end with "I'll kill you. You know I can." or something to that degree. I don't know if this was a coping mechanism or something but at the time I always thought, "well this sucks bad but I'm sure someone out there has it worse." So I dunno maybe I gave myself the illusion that things were okay or I really was much more emotionally stronger than I thought. I really don't know and at this point I'm not sure it really matters. Either way it seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and this kind of thing can make or break you but I would like to think it didn't break us.
>>
File: cri.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>be me in 7th grade
>in math class
>teacher multiplies some numbers
>smartass friend tries to say she's wrong
>i try to whisper to him that the teacher isn't wrong
>he doesn't listen
>"i'll recalculate it"
>teacher double checks everything
>teacher gets same answer
>toldyou.jpg
>girl in the corner of the room yells "duh"
>normies call both of us retarded

and to make matters worse

>my crush was in the same room
>"ha! they are so fucking dumb"

ever since then, i've been hanging out with sociopaths.
>>
>>27835029
by not laying eggs
>>
>>27835388
yeah, nothing affects me at all anymore. I get in violent arguments often, mostly with people in my family (which everyone and their mother has said is a sign of post trauma disorders) and they often talk about how they don't know what's going on in my head and they ask how I can say or do such horrible things without changing from a blank, expressionless stare. I'm not sure if it feels good or not.
But I made the same exact rationalizations when I was younger, and even now sometimes. "Someone always has it worse" and such. What's worse is that it actually drove me to believe that I didn't have enough traumatic things happening and I actively attempted to seek out trauma in my every day life. That definitely didn't feel good.
>>
>>27835388
>>27835520
oh, and by the way, if you want to add me somewhere and talk about random stuff, we can. If you're interested, just say whatever your preferred communication is. If not though, it's cool. I've just gotten into the habit of adding people on r9k lately. Met a lot of cool people.
>>
>>27835430
Topkek

Originalkek
>>
>>27835029
Anon, it's simple. They just don't lay eggs
>>
>>27835520
> "What's worse is that it actually drove me to believe that I didn't have enough traumatic things happening and I actively attempted to seek out trauma in my every day life."

That's really interesting that you actually bring that up. One of my professors actually brought that up during a lecture a week or two ago when going over domestic abuse. I shit you not she said that people who experience this sort of trauma when younger, will sub consciously seek that out when they are older. Without even realizing it, one way or another. When she said that I kind of zoned out and thought "No that can't be right. I never wanted to seek out that kind of stuff." but the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was true. Honestly it made me feel sick to think that I was seeking out this type of behavior without realizing it and it is very possible for that cycle to continue. I do the same thing with the violent arguments and the effects from it could last days or longer. I really haven't thought about the bigger picture of my past because I felt I moved on and it's whatever, but at this point it feels like it's influencing me more than I thought. I'm honestly just surprised at how many similarities we have with our own different situations. It might sound weird but I have some kind of strange comfort knowing that someone out there (you) understand. None of my friends really get it, not even one of my best friends that I've known for 10 years.
>>
>>27835537
Sure I wouldn't mind adding you on kik. I don't really use it that much these days but when I meet someone on the internet I just use it. My kik is: Phillywillydillydo
>>
>>27835696
it does feel strange when you hear things that you experience stated in some kind of psychological analysis or study. Feels like what you experience has been given a name and it's both comforting and saddening or some kind of emotion like that.
I still haven't lived down some of the things I've done to people. Inadvertently caused death in a few cases. Inadvertently saved lives, too. I imagine that balances me out.
It is nice knowing that you have the same experiences as I do, since in all my years, everyone's only ever said I was insane, etc.
Like I said in that one tiny post, which sort of looks like it was someone other than me when looking back on it, we could be friends somewhere if you want.

steam name is "cykacycle". I know I'm going to get shit for this one, since I always do, but my skype name is "janethe4chanfag". I'm not female, nor am I someone who sees 4chan as the secret club. It's got a long story behind it, that name. It was meant to be a meme at first, but I just stuck with it. I also have discord, I suppose, since one of my friends made me get it recently, since he liked the interface more. My number there is #0626
>>
>>27835029
just google it. i assume they burn more calories to maintain their body temperature. im about to go to bed, but i'll probably look it up when i wake up because it's kind of interesting--it's not like your stomach is radiating heat energy that gets distributed via the blood, at least i don't think...
>>
>>27835071
>>27835147
I wonder what she is like in bed
>>
>>27835029
friction. you get hotter when you exercise.
>>
>>27834652
Don't stress it anon, he sounds like one of those people that never grew out of the shitty high school attitude some people have of making yourself look better by just making everyone else look worse.

Instead of actually having any value, for some people it's easier to just shit on everyone else, making people assume they're better, or worth more. Generally people grow out of it, develop some worth and reason to be respected or well liked, but there's always a a few that don't, and they always have a few chicks clinging onto them until they lose their looks and end up with fuck all by 30.
>>
File: 2s_XPmp3.png.jpg (56 KB, 1278x688) Image search: [Google]
2s_XPmp3.png.jpg
56 KB, 1278x688
>Write short paper
>Supposed to present it in class
>Start reading it
>Professor tells me to speak up
>Try to do so
>Professor tells me to stand up, maybe that will help
>Try to do so
>Eventually she takes the paper from me and reads it to the class in my stead
>>
>>27834772
I agree anon. I never see Christian individuals shitting on peoples character and outright mocking them for being atheists. You do get some pushy older folk, but normally at least they're coming from a compassionate place, they actually think they're saving the person from going to hell. The fedora types seem to just do it for no reason.
Also, we actually have little proof for macro-evolution, as in species changing from one to an entirely separate other. Things about species changing is absolutely undeniable fact though. It's not really contradictory to anything biblical anyway.
>>
>>27835950
thanks, my man. I suppose it was a useful experience, since it's helped me recently with developing ways to cope with immature normans being immature normans.

>>27835989
yeah, I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit it sometimes, but I often sympathize with creationists, since none of us who are alive right now REALLY knows how shit happened in any aspect like that. Although, we certainly can try to understand it
>>
>>27832027
>14 years that I spent in school
>>
>fifth grade science
>was sick for a few days and got left behind when it came to a few lessons
>teacher bitches at me about how I don't know this and that about lessons that she's teaching when I was sick for two weeks
>class is quiet as she's just ranting

Related:
>fifth grade still
>have to come in early to do a make-up test for my history teacher because I was sick for those two weeks
>it takes longer than I thought, so I was there a little while after my first class started, which was my science class
>Mrs. Shiller gave my seat away to some other asshole that wasn't even in my class, so I had to sit at the back table with the bird
>as I'm doing my work she won't shut the fuck up about how I should "put my head down and actually do my work for once"
>of course nobody says anything

I fucking hate her to this day.
>>
>>27835855
Lizards exercise, yet are classified as cold blooded.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.