[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see normies, femanons and beta whiteknights saying we are manchildren.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
I see normies, femanons and beta whiteknights saying we are manchildren.

Can someone tell me when you stop being a manchild and become a man? Not by action, but what that actions creates, thank you.

Also obligatory
>tfw no gf
to receive at leas 1 reply.
>>
File: nerdy.jpg (10 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
nerdy.jpg
10 KB, 204x247
>>27724888

What they mean is, that you should live the samw way they do.

>Life should not be fun
>You should live your life focusing on you obligations to society (ie socializing, paying taxes)
>If people treat you like shit, it is purely your fault
>If women wont date you it is also sololy your fault and if you complain you are a misogynistic manchild.
> Dont have any hobbys that are not culutrally appropriate for a grown men (ie anime)
>Dedicate multiple hours per week to becoming "fit". Whether you really get fit or not does not matter, you can also just follow some fad like paleo or crossfit.

So basically they want you to be another average person, because they cant take the fact that they are caught up in their normiedom, which they cant escape.
>>
>>27724888
>not by action

But it is exactly by action, nothing else.
>>
>>27725371

The outcome of your actions depends almost entirely on your environment.

If you are stuck in a dead end job, white, 5foot, mentally ill, facially disfigured and poor, behaving like that wont change anything.

The normies just tell you, that for them doing it like that worked, because they would have gotten where they are in life regardless of their behaviour, but they need a way to rationalize their success and your failure.

>Some billionaires son can be stupid, mentally unstable and generally the biggest manchild and he will still get all the girls and be more successful in life than others.

>Same goes for Chad.
>>
>>27725541
Stop comparing yourself to the mythical Chad or warren buffett's granddad or whatever. Start appreciating that what they do, and follow in their footsteps.

To the OP, the difference between a man and a man child is simple: whatever the normies want. If they spend 80 hrs a week working, then that is the definition of a man. I they take a vacation every 11 months then that is a man. If they visit cancan on a yacht then that is a man.

Essentially, it's not a real definition, the mark of a man is he who does as he pleases when he pleases.
>>
File: 1XlNA.png (164 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1XlNA.png
164 KB, 1000x1000
>>27724888
doing what you like and talking about your hobbies without coming off as autistic, showing that you don't get stupidly invested over pointless things like games, or capeshit movies, or anime to the point they are a major aspect of your life. You can enjoy those things to a certain extent if you are not pathethic about it.
>>
>>27724888
They call us manchild because they are jealous of us having fun in our place.If you look at normie website they just smell each others fart and boost their ego by smelling it.
>>
File: _500.jpg (101 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
_500.jpg
101 KB, 500x390
>>27725665
>Essentially, it's not a real definition, the mark of a man is he who does as he pleases when he pleases.
Kek. You accidentally gave the exact definition of a manchild.
>>
>>27725665
>Essentially, it's not a real definition, the mark of a man is he who does as he pleases when he pleases.
No man does whatever he please, whenever he pleases. Nor should they. This is a neckbeard fantasy.
>>
File: 6h0rk9.jpg (24 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
6h0rk9.jpg
24 KB, 432x576
>>27726727
>They call us manchild because they are jealous of us having fun in our place.
>jealous
>>
File: 1435410248021.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1435410248021.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
Let me summarize normiethink:
>robots: bad barbarians
>normies: good civilized
Everything they say revolves around failing miserably to justify this. You're welcome.
>>
>>27726882
>>robots: bad barbarians
Nope.

More like:
>robots: ridiculous manboys
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.