[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell do normies even do for fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1432500019792.png (318 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1432500019792.png
318 KB, 550x550
clothes shopping - already have enough clothes
shopping for other things - don't need anything/waste of time
go out for lunch - okay i'll give you that
go out for coffee - this one as well
bar or pub - normies prob don't do this during the day
watch a movie - eh, especially if there's nothing you want to see
play sports - this would be fun

My normie housemates are literally out of the house most of everyday, even when not at work. I have no idea how they can fill their time/day. Especially as they don't get paid very much.
>>
>>27723373
You forget the most important thing, meeting with friends. I mean most of the things that you listed is something that you usually do with friends. But you can always simply meet up with friends and do whatever together.
>>
meet with each other and do whatever. almost everything's more fun when you do it with another person and not alone so it doesn't really matter what it is.
>>
>>27723373
>I go to job daily (biology professor of high school)
>Hang out with other teachers in a bar after I am done with my working hours
>Return home and play video games for 3-4 hrs
>Go at a restaurant at evening
>Return home at night, watch Television, browse 4chan and some other websites
>Occasionally I go out to watch movies and buy household stuff

Normie life is fun. The best part is having a successful and enjoyable job which you faggots will never have.
>>
believe it or not a lot of them actually enjoy this thing called socializing, they sit down ... and get this............. THEY TALK... FOR HOURS ON END

trippy right? they have these things called friends too.. who knows what they are!
>>
>>27723556
>high school biology professor
>successful and enjoyable job
>>
>>27723556
Lol poor thing
>>
>>27723576
What do they talk about? Usually when I talked to people they said things that weren't even right. Why care about their opinions when internet has far superior opinion on the subject.
I decided to check everything everyone say and not take anything as fact.
Soon realized almost nothing they say was fact, just stopped hanging out with them.
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 630x630
when I used to live in a big city, I had friends. I live in a small town now so I dont get to see them anymore. We would just what they called "bullshit". I hung out with niggers because whites weren't really the majority of my school. Mexicans and Blacks are the majority. We would just smoke alot of weed, drive around, stop and eat, smoke more, make some drops (drug sales) and just go to a friends house and literally sit around listening to music and doing nothing. They say its just being with your "niggas" I guess.
>>
>>27723373
depends
My wife usually loves to make trips with me and we pick every few months to fly somewhere and have fun,but on the weekends when we arent working its usually going shopping, meeting friends and sometimes tabletop games at our house with friends and some alcohol.
>>
if you are close with someone, there is no need to fill every minute with activity or conversation. Not every silence is awkward.
>>
>>27723373
Married normalfag reporting. I spend my days:

>reading books (usually takes up 5+ hours, more on non-work or half-work days)
>writing, researching, taking notes
>book shopping
>folding paper
>listening to audio lectures and informational podcasts
>drawing badly
>playing board games

When out of the house, it's pretty much always shopping and out for food. Movies very occasionally, like you said, only when there's something worth seeing. Going to dinner is kind of the default, since we live in an enormous metropolis and there's always something cool around that we haven't tried before. Shopping is fun because we both have collections and hobbies that need things bought for them. It's obviously not a need, but it's a want that makes us happy, and we have extra income. I don't see it as a waste of time, since the experience is usually fun, you find unusual things related to your interests and get to talk to the shop owner about your hobby for a little while.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.