[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ confirmed for literal BetaBux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459989807794.jpg (149 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1459989807794.jpg
149 KB, 637x480
Take a look at this thread from the other day >>27654764
Notice how many people are willing to become literal cuckolds and raise Chad's spawn just because the kid is white.
/pol/ confirmed to White Knight roastie enablers. Hope all of you /pol/tards enjoy raising Chad's alpha babies with your betabux while the mom fucks her baby daddy behind your back.
Oh and btw the kids will have superior Chad genes, which means they instinctively know they're better than you and they'll never respect you.
>>
>>27723250
/pol/ has always been cucks, what's the news? They're betas with a huge superiority complex and live that fantasy out by being a nazis, but at the end of the day they're still betas
>>
>>27723250
/pol/ believes in community

They would raise the kid because it's a good thing to do for the world

You losers would raise the kid in hopes of getting pity sex from the wife
>>
>>27723322
>They would raise the kid because it's a good thing to do for the world
Enabling single moms to continue their hedonist lifestyles is not "good for the world."
Reassuring women that they can have sex with as many alphas as possible and then trap some poor hardworking beta into wasting his time and resources on Chad's spawn is not "good for the world"
>You losers would raise the kid in hopes of getting pity sex from the wife
Wrong. We wouldn't raise the kid period. Some of us might fuck the mom if chance presented itself, but we certainly wouldn't date her and we sure as fuck wouldn't have anything to do with her little Chad Jr.
>>
>>27723380
Letting a kid be raised be a single mother is a far worse than needing to punish women you're a bitter loser

Half this board would leap at the chance to get some pity sex from a single mom, but it doesn't happen so sour grapes until then
>>
>>27723674
>>27723674
>Letting a kid be raised be a single mother is a far worse
I agree that it sucks, but it isn't my problem. The girl knew that Chad wouldn't stick around for the kid, and she fucked him anyway. It isn't my job to correct other people's fuck ups.
>Half this board would leap at the chance to get some pity sex from a single mom
Yeah, like I said we would definitely fuck her if she was decently attractive. None of us would ever date a single mom though. Raising another man's (superior) genes means that you are a literal cuckold.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.