[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Historical robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_106.jpg (163 KB, 1256x1422) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_106.jpg
163 KB, 1256x1422
I finally got around to reading this guy's biography, and I have to say, even though I respect his creativity and inventiveness, by God, was he a loathsome, pathetic fuck.

Truly the archetypal robot.

Are there any historical robots you really identify with?
>>
File: Giacomo Leopardi.jpg (144 KB, 840x875) Image search: [Google]
Giacomo Leopardi.jpg
144 KB, 840x875
>spent life writing poems for girls
>died a virgin
>>
>miserable man
>was a burden to his brother and everyone else around him
>was a failure of a painter and that of a man
>pathetic
>died a pathetic man
>only then years later did people stumble upon this fuck
>"oh wow what a great artist, who was this man"
>"oh lol he was some pathetic fuck lol"
>>
>Step father hated you and your mother died before you could make God memories with her
>get fucked out of your step fathers will despite being the only one who gave a fuck
>everyone you care about, mostly women, die from some shot disease
>your poems go largely unnoticed
>try to apply for a job working for the president
>come in drunk and your shirt inside out
>second try
>fuck yourself over again
>finally get your poem published
>it's a hit
>you make jackshit tho anyway
>die a sad man

Poor Edgar
>>
Schopenhauer codified robotism in his philosophies.

I guess you could call Nietsche a robot as well. But he's more like one of those robotes that come into the thread and start giving unwanted advice
>>
>>27722915
>got to marry your loli cousin before dying
>>
>>27722775
To be fair he was an insufferable autist, no wonder no one wanted to be around him.

>muh "my intelligence is so great it hurts me"
>>
>>27723193
Schoppy wasn't a robot though, he was basically a normie, fucked tons of prime teen pussy even in his 60s.

Nietzsche was a robot to the core.
>raised by a single mother
>constant quest for meaning in life that is never fulfilled
>almost pathological social impotence
>has two oneituses in his life, one is already spoken for and thus unattainable, the other cucks him
>his mentor mocks his music and calls him a chronic masturbator
>eventually goes full POOPOOPEEPEE mode, goes nuts and starts eating his own shit.
>>
File: DanteAlighieri-Getty.jpg (537 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DanteAlighieri-Getty.jpg
537 KB, 2048x1536
KEKIEST
U
C
K
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.