[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drugAlcoholichere/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1438139908074.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1438139908074.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Who /drugAlcoholichere/?
>>
>>27720195

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHOOOOOWE THIS IS A GOOOOOD THREAD FRIENDO! KEEP DOING STUFF LIKE THIS KIDDO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM ENJOYING THIS THREAD VERY MUCH!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE OP! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO POST MORE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Drugs are the fun of poor people
>>
>>27720825
hu? dfgfdgfdgfdgfdgfd
>>
I smoke weed every day and drink ~15 std drinks a week.

weed consumption around 2.5-3g/day smoked

i also take Bupropion 200mg/day
Citalopram 10mg/day (currently taking off)

per need:
10mg dexedrine (2-3/week)
200mg Modafinil (1-2/week)
>>
File: gm_32500101.jpg (734 KB, 1612x2000) Image search: [Google]
gm_32500101.jpg
734 KB, 1612x2000
>>27720825
Fuck off, retard.

Anyway, in the past few months I've been drinking all day every day, before that it was cocaine and before that cannabis. I think, now, they're all a type of self abuse and a way to annihilate the self or a kind of long drawn out suicide. I think everyone who cared about me is sick of the stealing, lying and being pathetically drunk all the time. Apparently I'm violent and aggressive when drunk to but that only happens when I have blackouts.
>>
i take literally everything whenever i can get my hands on it. im only 19, dont end up like me guys.
>>
>>27720878
>tfw 26
you can still change kid
>>
>>27720965
I know i can, but I relate to>>27720873
all too much, im at the point where my mind has been rewired permanently and i just wonder if its even worth living a sober life after ruining my body and the relationships around me, it seems like im on a 1 road track to my own personal hell and theres no way out of here. I live in a place where meth is prevalent and what do I really want? Love. I always always wanted to love and be loved, but the way I am now, I will never have that.
>>
File: Bald.jpg (39 KB, 630x380) Image search: [Google]
Bald.jpg
39 KB, 630x380
I'm addicted to jacking off...
>>
addicted to tequila
addicted to thinking about hot sluts with dat phat ass that needs to be drilled
addicted to dat beat
addicted to future - low life ft the weeknd
>>
>>27721282
>not being addicted to March Madness, which might legitimately be the only good track Futures ever dropped
>implying The Weekend didn't save Futures entire shit verse
>>
>>27721388
the weeknd made it his own
>>
>>27721418
Legit, it should just be called The Weeknd - low life ft Future.
>>
File: 1358639293498.jpg (58 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1358639293498.jpg
58 KB, 403x403
Never done drugs due to lack of social contacts. Am an alcoholic though. Probably going to rehab next month and starting naltrexone later this month after I get to talk with a doctor. I can fight the physical withdrawals but being sober is hell. Only vodka provides comfort anymore and beer is good only for staving off the despair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pNJsckgsOI
>>
>>27721551
Nice taste in music my man. Have you ever read any alcoholic literature? I'd highly recommend Malcolm Lowry and Charles Jackson.
>>
Yeah I love my drugs and I love my alcohol. Been doing lots of research chemicals for about five years now

4 more hours until the liquor store opens and I can get a beer. I've been waiting ever since I woke up 10 hours ago.
>>
>>27721626
>Have you ever read any alcoholic literature?
Nah, not much into reading. Sometimes I start reading a book and go through 150 pages in one go and then never pick it up again.
>>
Guys i just moved to a new city and i have no contacts, how do i meet someone who can get me weed?
>>
>>27721651
Are you a LEAF?
>>
File: 1448888912053.jpg (41 KB, 612x626) Image search: [Google]
1448888912053.jpg
41 KB, 612x626
>tfw stimulants make you feel alive

It's a beautiful feeling
>>
>>27721827
read novellas
>>
>>27721827
Read Under the Volcano.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.