[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>masturbating in bed >cum >can't find tissues or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: rrrrrrrrrruguu.png (106 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrruguu.png
106 KB, 470x470
>masturbating in bed
>cum
>can't find tissues or cumrag
>wipe it on a pair of shorts
>tfw
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22 KB, 500x376
>>27718981
>have my "spare clothes" dresser at my bedside
>it's a desk-height dresser that doubles as a nightstand
>fish around in it for a spare tshirt or pair of underwear when I need it
master race here desu senpai
>>
I cum in my underwear and let it dry out.
>>
>>27718981

You think that makes you special? I've been cumming daily on the same spot of my carpet for over a year now. At this point its permanently stained dark and is both crusty and moist and squishy when I step on it. The best part is that I'm moving out in 10 days to go to uni and I'm still not going to clean it. That will teach my mom to mess with me.

I also have a desk fan that I spent all last summer cumming on too because it was right next to where I sleep and when I cum I just roll over and shoot it off to the side and ignore it, that's why its on that spot of the carpet now. The fan is like encrusted with dried yellow jizz and my mom thinks I threw up on it. She wants me to take the fan with me to college too, but I'm not taking that with me either. Its great. I even posted pics of them on r9k before too.
>>
I just eat my own cum most of the time.

When I'm absolutely certain I won't go outside I just let the cum dry on my boxers and
I also piss/shit myself.
Over the day the smell gets really, really strong (especially in the summer) and I love it.
>>
>>27719247
I do this sometimes too, usually i have an open, empty bottle of water next to my bed for when i masturbate in bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 500x465
>>mattress on floor
>>garbage all around me
>>fap
>>fish around in the dark for cumrag
>>get bit by rat
>>clean up
>>mfw
>>
File: smugpepe.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>27719300
>let loose the juice in a water bottle
>semenites are literally drowning by the millions
>I go back to watching Netflix

It feels good to be in control
>>
Why don't you just rub your cum on your skin? It's healthy and makes your skin silky smooth like professional skin care products but without all the added chemicals.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.