[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men on female beauty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 294x171
I consider myself a perfectly straight guy (I don't even like traps) but I am extremely interested in female beauty, fashion and stuff.
I already know how to curl, straighten and braid (french and dutch braid) long hair.
Am I turning gay or something or is this somewhat normal for a straight dude too?
Also, I'd never let my hair be long and I wouldn't apply makeup on my face unless I'm just trying to learn and I'll wipe it off afterwards.
I'm thinking of starting on a hairdressing course this summer
What do you think about all this? Any stories? Am I homo?
>>
I apologize for the quality of the image. I only noticed now
>>
>>27710733
>Am I homo?
If you have to ask...

In all seriousness though, this isn't really normal for a guy. I personally don't mind watching it being applied. It's oddly relaxing, with all the sounds, and the meticulousness of it... but I'd never put that shit on my face nor does it intrigue me enough to pursue more information about it.
>>
>>27710773
I really wouldn't apply it on my face either. Even for practice it would creep me out a little and I would much rather do it on a girl. I absolutely love what it can do though. Besides making a girl prettier, hiding imperfections and enhancing the good stuff, it can also create a character and shit.
I originally started getting interested in hair stuff because of my female best friend, and it slowly escalated to me being genuinely hype when she asked me for fashion advice, eventually me watching some makeup tutorials and enjoying those a lot.
>>
File: 1449607575006.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449607575006.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>27710733
> am I homo?
Homos are dudes who like dudes, str8 is dudes who like wimmin, bi is dudes who like everyone, trans is dudes who reckon things would go a lot more smoothly if they were wimmin.

Simple as that.

The non sexual things you find enjoyable are irrelevant.
>>
>>27710962
I guess by homo I meant basically trans, I just hate the word "trans". The idea of me being a grill has popped into my head before, but I am pretty confident and happy with a male body and wouldn't ever change it into a woman's or even try to fake it by crossdressing.
I am, however, starting to scare myself a little by becoming interested in such things which are also apparently not normal to be interested in as a straight dude
>>
Question for fembots: does me knowing how to do your hair/makeup/outfit get me closer or further away from the pussy?
>>
Its fucking annoying how bad most women are at makeup.

They tweeze too much of their eyebrows and add to much sharpie or w/e the fuck they use

Way too much foundation so their face has no contours

Ugly shades of lipstick

Women, you suck at even being your own gender
>>
>>27711236
It gets you further away from the pussy. Everyone is going to think you're just in the closet. They'll hang out with you more, but not for the reasons you think they are.
>>
No, you're just really into fashion. It's a form of creativity that too many people take for granted.
I wish men could have as varied styles available to them without being looked down upon by normies because "guys shouldn't like fashion."

If you do go to hair school or some kind of style/fashion course girls might think you're gay and let their guard down around you. This could be your chance.
>>
OP, you should stop being an insecure child and pursue your passions. There is nothing wrong with finding makeup and fashion interesting. There are careers for men (or women) who specialize in women's makeup and dress. If you want to do it then do it, and don't hyperventilate over whether it's faggy.
>>
>>27711092
No, you aren't trans. I'll probably get memed on by /pol/ kiddos for this, but this is all about gender roles. We've all been conditioned that men and women have to act a certain way and that certain interests and hobbies are gender specific. It fucks people up. To the degree that people who are perfectly straight and without mental disorders start questioning themselves because they may like stereotypical feminine interest and/or dislike stereotypical male interests.

If you have a dick, you are attracted to women, and you aren't deluded into thinking you are a girl then there is nothing wrong with you. You're letting other people get in your head. You only have one life, live it for yourself and stop trying to live up to baseless expectations.
>>
>>27711320
This saddens me a little, but I definitely expected this answer.
I suppose if I'm manly about it and show no sign of faggotry it could be a bonus to some ladies.

>>27711377
This could also be possible actually. I suppose it depends on the girl I'm approaching too.
Both you and this guy >>27711399 are pretty reassuring. I just didn't know how to deal with having weird interests. But I suppose fashion is for everybody and I shouldn't feel faggy about it. Thanks

>>27711498
This strikes deep. I'll probably get memed on too, but I believe what you say is right even though I really cringe at tumblr shit.
>>
I occasionally watch fashion shows with my mom.
Just like (or dislike) the ascetics and shit.

I can describe why something is shit or not in the jargon of the fashion industry.

Nothing wrong with liking the look of a well dressed woman.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.