[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else a shadow person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453848518645.jpg (65 KB, 492x724) Image search: [Google]
1453848518645.jpg
65 KB, 492x724
I manipulate myself depending on who I'm talking to
>I look ethnically ambiguous, call myself white or latino depending on who I'm talking to
>Straight or gay depending on who I'm talking to
>I talk with a black accent when speaking to black people
>Have young, innocent face but I've done some crazy things
>People think I'm great but I'm really a shitty person who takes advantage of others
>Have little empathy. I bumped into a girl and she spilled her iced coffee on herself and I went "omg i'm so sorry" but I really didn't give a single shit
anyone like me?
>>
I find it interesting that you didn't give a shit that you spilled some coffee.

A true american would pick one static stance on everything and never adapt to nothing.

Seriously however, everything takes advantage of everything else. Empathy is a lie told for the weak-willed in order to - thats right, take advantage of the simple-minded. This is what existence is about. No one puts the well-being of another over the well-being of themselves. Unless children, but yeah nobody is going to do jack shit for another grown being. This is why money exists, slavery, why you have a boss, why some force or many rule humanity. Pretty lame, to this and everything else I say 'wew lad'
>>
>>27708762
It's just so weird when ppl say "just be yourself". which self? i just manipulate myself depending on the person. i also use my looks and sex to take advantage of people. i don't care if they're male or female, young or old, if i notice you are attracted to me, i'm going to use you
>>
>>27708830

Makes sense, actually. I wouldn't say you should denigrate yourself for such behavior, if it doesn't harm others. Most relationships are naturally symbiotic. Why do you feel bad for being a dynamic individual?
>>
>>27708889
who said i felt bad about it?
>>
>tfw never had friends but fit in with every group of kids in highschool
>>
>>27708965

The name you give your behavior. Implies to me you behave shadily.
>>
I'm similar, but sometimes I do give a shit. It's involuntary whether I give a shit or not on certain days.
>>
i also lie a lot
>>
So you're just a compulsive liar then?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.