[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FML
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: The Pepend.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The Pepend.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
When were some times you went ahead and fucked your life up recently?

>Been working pretty much nonstop for the last month
>No friends, just a lot of acquaintances
>Lost all my friends because I'm bipolar and go manic and do and say insane shit
>Have lost childhood friends and don't even want to reach out to them and be rejected
>Literally no one to text ever
>Used to my phone not getting any notifications now by this point
>The work keeps me busy and I enjoy it so I usually don't mind >tfw no friends or gf
>Repetitive, but I'm making good money, still not much to look forward to on a daily or even monthly basis
>Meet a nice girl, we really click
>I open a lot (I usually never do this, I just keep things surface level with almost everyone I know)
>I develop feelings too fast and something comes over me
>Intense jealousy and obsession
>Say the wrong things: friendship is over now
>Lost a chance at having a real friend after 3 years since my bipolar emerged
>Sick at home by myself right now
>Phone is sitting quietly on my desk to my right
>>
File: 1459801814845.jpg (68 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
1459801814845.jpg
68 KB, 680x382
>>27705386
atleast we have fun memes and animay desu

you should watch some anime and eat some sick food since you have money to buy it
>>
>>27705440

Any recommendations for anime? I watched Sponge Out Of Water today, the last anime I watched was Dimension W and I wasn't too impressed, though the last episode was kinda cool. I was thinking of marathoning Better Call Saul today.

Memes are fun too, I've been a channer since 2007 and the memes are only getting better. At least I have you all my 4chan senpai :^)
>>
>>27705440

It's not all bad either

>Have my two dogs with me
>I've lost 20 lbs on my cut and I'm getting buff
>My social skills are really good now, I'm unconcerned I'm talking to people now instead of soul crushing contemplative silences by me
>Fashion sense and clothes are way better
>The Life of Pablo is on Spotify now
>Got a 2DS last night with Fire Emblem and Pokemon
>Chicken curry on the way

Posting from my phone to get a bump in so we can share feels I want to talk to some of you
>>
File: 2345678543.jpg (72 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
2345678543.jpg
72 KB, 500x680
>>27705386
>Lost all my friends because I'm bipolar and go manic and do and say insane shit

This is an awful feel, my broliolio
>>
>>27705700

I know man. I had some good friends and some gave me a second chance, but I've gone manic THREE times now and I'm type 1 bipolar so when I go manic it's beyond intense and insane.

Do you know this feel bro?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-56-32.png (607 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-56-32.png
607 KB, 1280x720
>>27705541
start with DBS and save magica for nighttime feels desu 420 blaze it first if youre up for it

big-o if worst comes to worst

id recommend some moe but theyre just good to create original content tbqh :^)
>>
File: 1390034125003.jpg (42 KB, 474x385) Image search: [Google]
1390034125003.jpg
42 KB, 474x385
>>27705753
>I had some good friends and some gave me a second chance, but I've gone manic THREE times now and I'm type 1 bipolar so when I go manic it's beyond intense and insane.
>Do you know this feel bro?

Yep. Just the other day it happened.

I had an old family friend give me a second chance as a friend and I'm trying not to blow it. Is it just me or is it specific things that trigger you?

>inb4 triggered

yea it actually feels like a trigger. Hard to explain.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.