[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oldest brother makes 6 figures at some MIT research lab >other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1454195533642.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454195533642.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>oldest brother makes 6 figures at some MIT research lab
>other older brother makes 6 figures at a law firm
>mfw i graduate next month with a meme degree but have never had a job and don't have any job lined up or connections or anything

who /loser boy of the family/ here
>>
File: 1458833083431.png (399 KB, 641x466) Image search: [Google]
1458833083431.png
399 KB, 641x466
>>27704490
>tfw had so much potential for a college athetle
>Tfw over 30 full scholarships
>Tfw tons of free clothing and went clubbing with college football chads for my tour
>tfw was had great strength and physical potential

>tfw didn't accept them at all
>Tfw neet who decided to live over a pizza parlour and write pokemon fan fiction while watching anime and eating their left over pizzas all day
>>
>went to college without ever working
fuck off rich scum
>>
>>27704563
you ever wrote gardevoir lemons? cause i lap that shit up like mad
>>
>>27704563

for what purposes?
>>
>>27704594
nah no erotic stuff, I just finished writing about this torchick, oddish and maril who have to solve a burglary around the town and it turns out a bunch of ghastlys were stealing stuff because the house was over a sunken ancient pokemon city
>>
>>27704586
my parents are working class. i just academic scholarship because i got a good ACT score. my grades aren't that great tho
>>
>>27704605
I don't like skull smash, didn't like the people at the universities and hated physical activity so I decided fuck it until I get bored and kill my self
>>
>>27704632
>no erotic stuff
fucking dropped to be sincere member of my clan
>>
File: bellosm.gif (960 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
bellosm.gif
960 KB, 500x350
>>27704700
-______-

listen bub..
>>
>>27704747
link us some of your stuff

i dont get it tho, why not just accept the full rides and not do sports? do the scholarships come with reqs like you have to be on sports team for 4 years?
>>
File: dragonite.png (173 KB, 494x491) Image search: [Google]
dragonite.png
173 KB, 494x491
>>27704842
its on paper not on the comp but lemme see if I can find some

about the scholarships you can leave but its full payment of everything, I hated it so much, the culture around it, everything I just wanted to do what I wanted to do and have no responsibilities
>>
>>27704944
>you can leave

wait wtf

dude you fucked up big time

you should have gone to the comfiest college and taken the full ride and just quit the sports team after 6 months of performing poorly, nobody would have complained
>>
>>27704983
it wasn't the school it was the football, shit I hated playing it. I was thinking of some top 10 schools but I just write and have no worries now, guys need to worry about morning workouts, meetings, parties, ceremonies and other stuff I just chill and watch anime play pokemon all day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.