[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when will this board become /r9k/mk1 again? Didn't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Gentlementlemen.jpg (145 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Gentlementlemen.jpg
145 KB, 800x800
So when will this board become /r9k/mk1 again? Didn't you people have enough with your sadfrog robot shit? Just go back to /b/ already, it has been almost 8 years. Get out

You guys are so pathetic it makes my skin crawl.
>>
What part is it exactly you have a problem with? Not that I don't see your point, I am on your side, 90% of the stuff that is posted here on a daily basis is shit and a lot of the posters aren't progressing. Plus I am tired of seeing the same "WAH WOMEN ARE SLUTS WHY WON'T THEY FUCK ME" posts every other thread, its annoying and repetitive and the answer to their problems is so simple: either get laid and stop having hangups and standards or stop caring about getting laid and live life. But no, they all need their hole to put their dick in for some reason because they supposedly deserve it.
>>
Since you probably weren't here I'll just go ahead and inform you: The whole "gentlemen" thing lasted for just a few months before the misogyny and no gf threads started. The gentleman shit was cringeworthy anyway and only came about because nobody really knew what to talk about.

Then the normals started really flooding the board with their rate me threads and it was almost unbrowsable for a long time.

If you want to talk about normalfag shit so badly why not go check out the millions of websites out there made for normies?
>>
>>27699753
Dude. The "tfw no gf" spam didn't start till /r9k/mk2 was well established. Don't pretend to be something you're not, newfriend.
>>
its so important that u understand that if u fully do real research u will understand that whenever u decide that u are going to do more then shitpost u have to be ready for the lies that comes with it i have never stolen from my people i brought pride to my people and despite what they tried to do i am growing stronger everyday and will continue to do my part as i can see you are doing your part as well
>>
>>27699650
>You guys are so pathetic it makes my skin crawl.
The fact you care so much is pretty pathetic
>>
>>27700352
Fuck off manchild

Jcdjdid
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.