[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's here is /onlyson/ >tfw never had a older brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Who's here is /onlyson/
>tfw never had a older brother or a older sister to feel less lonely or had a younger brother/sister to pick on
>>
>was only son until 15
>parents were divorced and both had sons with different people in the same span of 6 months
>I'm a tranny
>one of them is autistic

:^)
>>
fuck OP, I don't know what I would have done without my brothers and sisters. We've been through so much together, there was a year where all 5 of us lived in a Toyota Camry and then we all got sent to different foster homes. that was easily the hardest time in my life, I'd never been away from them before. I'm the youngest girl and I'm also autistic so they were all pretty protective of me and that drove them nuts. I'd be a completely different person without them.
>>
>>27699359
>fuck OP, I don't know what I would have done without my brothers and sisters. We've been through so much together, there was a year where all 5 of us lived in a Toyota Camry and then we all got sent to different foster homes. that was easily the hardest time in my life, I'd never been away from them before. I'm the youngest girl and I'm also autistic so they were all pretty protective of me and that drove them nuts. I'd be a completely different person without them.

I wish i knew this feeling
>>
File: 1365381202198.jpg (14 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
1365381202198.jpg
14 KB, 267x320
>>27699221

>/only son/
>/single depressed mother/
>/never knew daddy/
>/diagnosed with autism at a young age/
>/kept moving around a lot so had 0 constant friends when I even could make them/

There was no hope for me.
>>
>>27699221
I'm an only child with zero father influence. I was brought up by my mother and grandmother, and as a result I've turned out to be a massive faggot.

However, I still prefer it this way, funny enough. I've had nobody in my face annoying the shit out of me, I've been able to learn from the brightest minds of the internet, and most of all I can fap in privacy, it's not like my parent and grandmother is going to bother me when I fap.
>>
Am only. Feels very bad man. Parents also actively ruined all my friendships and punished me when I talked or made noise. They super stalk me to make sure I never make friends and do everything they can to make sure I'm lonley. Once they emailed my only Internet friend I ever had and told them to stop talking to me or they would call the police on them. I kind of just want to not exist.
>>
>>27699456
I think having only one child is kinda fucked up, they hardly ever end up happy and I don't think they really learn how to be around people as well
end up on r9k and shit.
>>
>>27699491
>I can fap in privacy

One of the major pros
>>
File: 1415737673641.gif (1 MB, 268x304) Image search: [Google]
1415737673641.gif
1 MB, 268x304
Who /secondson/ here?

>Brother does respectable work.
>Wife with kid on the way.

Pressure's off lads.
>>
>>27699530
Stop describing me you don't know me
>>
File: 1459746497632.jpg (92 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1459746497632.jpg
92 KB, 600x901
>>27699221
>/OnlyCuckSon/
>Both half siblings at least 17 years older
>All the disadvantages of having siblings without any of the benefits
>Have to live with the shame of my dad being a cuckold
>>
>little sister was wearing a sweater
>she was picking on me while I was doing my hw
>had it up to here with her
>turn around and push her on my bed
>she gets up and tries to fight back
>I yank her sweater off
>holyshit.jpg
>I've seen her before but not like this
>she grew a nice bust
>nipples became thick which I could see on an outline
>stand there in shock
>she looks away and blushes
>"sis... you're..."
>she's also wearing black yoga pants
>I look lower and see her wearing leather black platform boots as well
>"I've been on your comp big bro... I see all the boot fetish sites you've been too." she says
>"that's an invasion of privacy... get out."
>she leaves with tears
>>
>>27699456
>>>27699359
>>fuck OP, I don't know what I would have done without my brothers and sisters. We've been through so much together, there was a year where all 5 of us lived in a Toyota Camry and then we all got sent to different foster homes. that was easily the hardest time in my life, I'd never been away from them before. I'm the youngest girl and I'm also autistic so they were all pretty protective of me and that drove them nuts. I'd be a completely different person without them.
>I wish i knew this feeling

>greentexting the entire post in your reply
>>
>>27699221
Used to be an only son until I learned I had a sister and she came to live with us. My mother never told me about this. I felt stabbed in the back.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.