[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be black sheep of family >Dad treated me like shit >Brothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1384567471912.jpg (11 KB, 318x315) Image search: [Google]
1384567471912.jpg
11 KB, 318x315
>Be black sheep of family
>Dad treated me like shit
>Brothers avoided me in HS
>Only mom remotely liked spending time with me
>Mom dies
>Everyone is wondering why I don't call or visit them
>>
>not the black sheep of the family
>about the only one of the siblings that has any sense when it comes to finances or common sense
>family wants all the newest technology
>they come to me to help them with it
>i explain it to all of them in the living room like their 5
>they think i'm a genius for knowing how to switch the tv from satellite to the dvd player and to netflix
>"well I just cain't figure it out, anon. come help me with this."
>walk in there for 3 seconds and solve the problem
>older brother is a chad but codependent as fuck
>he can't even go to the store without wanting someone, anyone, to go with him
>wonder how my family will function when I inevitably have a massive coronary due to my 370 pounds and terrible diet

I guess I could've been born in iraq.
>>
>>27698200
My Dad is like this.

I'm glad I'm his best friend, fuck his family. They're the worst kind of assholes:" the ones who think they're being moral in being an asshole.
>>
>>27698200
They probably didn't treat you any differently than your brothers. You're most likely a lying ass hoe.
>>
My family always asks why I never call or come around for holidays. I live fucking 1,500 miles away and every time I do talk to you shit faggot assholes, you only want to ask me for money. That's all you ever call me for, is when you want something. I wish my family would leave me the fuck alone. I change my number but somehow they always get it through friends or family members that I do like, which is pretty much only my Brother and Aunt's ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>27698322
Umhhh no. I was treated like shit. From them not going to my graduation, to not getting a car where everyone else got a new one, to them paying for their college while I took out loans
>>
my father left us and all he did for me was transporting me a few times over a year between home and high school

he claims he was my driver for years
and that he took part in my upbringing
ppl lie, for their own benefit
call them out on their bullshit
>>
>>27698200
sorry to hear that. sounds like your dad and brothers are terrible people.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.