[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/commen ts/4bifik/last_night_i_l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Optimism.png (274 KB, 328x392) Image search: [Google]
Optimism.png
274 KB, 328x392
https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/4bifik/last_night_i_lost_my_virginity_from_a_guy_on/

Reminder the chances of finding a virgin over the age of 21 in America is practically impossible.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>27696921
My friends and I call 2013 the year of the mindfuck. Or just mindfuck 2013. We were 17 and slightly sheltered I guess. We though taking a girl's v card was something that only happened like a year into the relationship and we all approached dating in an old fashioned walk her to her doorstep way. Then we found out some of the more innocent looking girls had done drugs and lost their virginty at 15. Fucking 15. You stupid bitch you were 12 three years ago.
One of them was like super Catholic too.
So that's why it's called mindfuck 2013
>>
File: hades joke.gif (94 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
hades joke.gif
94 KB, 240x180
>>27696921
What are you talking about? /r9k/ is full of them!
>>
>i was actually super turned on by the fact that it was a stranger
Even virgins are whores. What the fuck.
>>
>good for you! You knew what you wanted, pursued it, and got it.
>Sex is completely healthy and the way some people treat it as taboo baffles me
>I'm proud for you
>>
>>27696978
Based Hades
>>
>i was actually super turned on by the fact that it was a stranger

>people will still, genuinely, unironically argue that 3D is not PD
>>
How the fuck does that warrant an AMA?

Casual AMA at best

Maybe I should post an AMA about losing my virginity to a hooker at 30 years old?

Oh wait, no I shouldn't, because I'm not a virgin white woman slutting (sorry, "exploring their sexuality") around on Craigslist, so no one cares
>>
>>27697084
I liked the guy who congratulated her then snuck in 'wish it was me :(' at the end.
>>
>>27697292
>Still describes herself as pure and pristine
Do women have no shame?
>>
>one woman of unknown age lost her virginity on craigslist
>therefore every woman over 21 is not a virgin
Nice one, OP. FYI my GF was a virgin at 23 when we met.
>>
>>27697397
>FYI my GF was a virgin at 23 when we met.
Sure cuck
>>
File: 1423476078107.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423476078107.png
448 KB, 900x900
>So why did you block his number?
>eh, it was a good night, but not something i'm down to do with him again. We were very different so it was an in and out sort of thing for me.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>I weigh 168lbs, and i'm 5'5" im not little. but im not "fat"

>still has the audacity to reel off his faults despite calling him "super cute"

Women really are full of themselves aren't they
>>
File: disgust.png (164 KB, 307x267) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
164 KB, 307x267
>>27697084
>>Sex is completely healthy and the way some people treat it as taboo baffles me

because sex is supposed to be an intimate and bonding act. Its meant to strengthen love.
I hate how feminism treats it like its like shaking a persons hand. No wonder the divorce rates are skyrocketing. fuck these people.
>>
>>27697522
They're skyrocketing because of women initiating the divorces as well.

This is what happens when you give children (women) so much power. They're not adult enough to handle long lasting relationships
>>
>>27697522
>meant to be
Meant to be by who? God? You know that men are hard-wired to fuck as many women as possible and women are hard-wired to find the best man to fuck?
>>
>>27697559
Men are hard wired to rape, murder and conquer also.

We're a little bit more than that these days though, don't you think?
>>
>>27697559
>by who
fucking scientists, thats who.
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20101227/theres-benefits-in-delaying-sex-until-marriage

go fuck yourself you degenerate piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 447x447
>>27697472
>mfw 145 and 5'10, I'm not skinny since I have a gut
>this bitch is 5" shorter and 23 lbs more than me and "not fat"
>>
>>27697603
>http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20101227/theres-benefits-in-delaying-sex-until-marriage

>according to the study, which appears in the Journal of Family Psychology

those studies are bs and you know it.
>>
>>27697582
I agree that it's not something to aspire to, but it's ridiculous to say that we're "meant to" have sex monogamously.

>>27697603
Did scientists create the human race, retard?
>>
>>27697649
>duur did dah scientess create gravity?! den gravy isn't real
>>
>>27697662
Not the anon you're talking to but gravity actually is bullshit lol
>>
>>27697698
thanks, i think i needed a reason to definitively quit r9k
>>
File: rlly.jpg (45 KB, 667x556) Image search: [Google]
rlly.jpg
45 KB, 667x556
>>27697698
alright, i'm done with this thread.
You got me. you win.
>>
>>27697698
Legitimately is

It's like these idiots don't know what the word "theory" is
>>
>>27697662
Scientists have observed that gravity is a fundamental law of the universe. They haven't observed that MARRIAGE is a fundamental law of the universe. Just because you found one study saying that there are benefits to abstaining before marriage does not mean that that is how humans are "meant" to function, and it certainly does not mean that that is how we evolved.

>>27697438
Hey, I get it. You're miserable, alone, and cucked by the world, so no one else could possibly be happy and uncucked.
>>
Fuck off back to your shithole and stop shitting up this shithole

That goes are all of you
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.