[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you no into /middle-aged women/ yet r9k? >Financially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459109688360.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459109688360.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
Why you no into /middle-aged women/ yet r9k?

>Financially secure
>Mature, teaches you valuable life lessons, how to be a good romantic partner and person
>Less drama
>Body a bit used up but works great
>Many fun stories to tell
>Instinct to nurture and care are on overdrive
>Horny and good at sex
>>
>>27683522
just like all women
they only want chad
>>
>>27683522
Because I can't find any and I'm not old enough to go to bars.

Besides, older women only want chads.
>>
>>27683576
>>27683587
this. Chad is into MILFs too, and he gladly gives them the casual sex that they desire. the whole point of Chad is that he is the alpha male with enough testosterone and sexual energy to satisfy ever woman on the planet over the course of a week. Chad makes us irrelevant in all forms of physical attraction, and women only value us for whatever non-sexual benefits we can give them

go ahead OP, try and pick up a MILF. if shes desperate enough to take you, she'll just go with it until she finds Chad
>>
>>27683719
Explain to me why when I was a 16 working as a busboy at a restaurant MILFs were primarily the ones to hit on me? I was tall, lanky and had really bad acne. I was like the opposite of a chad.
>>
>>27683951
Because they thought it was funny to try and fluster you, that's it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.