[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the last film you enjoyed? >tfw /r9k/ will probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sw.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
What's the last film you enjoyed?

>tfw /r9k/ will probably have better film taste than /tv/

Don't let me don't robots
>>
>film
>enjoyed

nope.jpg
>>
>>27682761
God damn am I the only one who fapped to ripley? Sigourney weaver looked sexy as fuck back then
>>
>>27682761
Last film I enjoyed was "Dear Zachary: A letter to his son about his father"

Favorite film is Moonrise Kino

Me and /tv/ don't particularly get along because I prefer to watch dramas, often caracter studies, dealing with human relationships that evoke intense emotion while focusing on cinematography, mise-en-scene and aesthetics while /tv/ is full of xxTJ autists that watch """"""""""deep""""""""" thought provoking flicks under the guise of these flicks possessing some sort of inherent importance
>>
The Raid 2
>>
>>27682761
WALL-E desu
>>
>>27682761
last one I enjoyed was probably Youth
>>
>>27683149
That film looks painfully pretentious
>>
>>27682849

No anon. No you are not.
>>
>>27682761
I watched this Korean movie about detectives trying to bust this serial murderer. Memories of Murder it was called.
>>
the revenant.
i love a good revenge fantasy. I love the mountain man time period and setting. I love it when a story is just a story and not some retarded hidden agenda thing with a twist or some idiotic "who is the real monster" thing.
>>
Last movie I saw was Adaptation. I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Certainly better than Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and maybe better than Anomalisa as well.

Not as good as Synecdoche, New York though.
>>
Hellraiser II yo.
I'm into goofy practical effects, otherworldly horror and one liners.

This film had it all.
>>
The last film I felt really engaged with was Ex Machina
>>
>>27683227
he said "film," not "flick"
>>
>>27683159
watch Goodbye to language then tell me Youth is pretentious
>>
Not a movie, but I'm really loving Sense8 right now. It's super good once you get past the gay and trans memes.
>>
>>27683223
What else would you recommend in that vein? I like all that kinda stuff too
>>
Sanctum was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Infini was decent, and could have been fantastic if the budget was bigger and the writing a bit more developed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.