[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How'd the school year turn out for my fellow studentanons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Go away world.jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
Go away world.jpg
10 KB, 263x192
How'd the school year turn out for my fellow studentanons? Mine was terrible

>Second year university
>First year was a bust and I mostly kept to myself
>Got hooked on pot almost immediately this year
>Slowly withdrew and stopped going out in public more and more
>Watched every single episode of American Dad
>Every single episode of the Office
>Almost every episode of South Park
>Every episode of House of Cards
>Every episode of It's Always Sunny
>stopped going to class
>ate mostly fast food, delivery pizza, pizza pockets, banana chocolate chip muffins, and spaghetti
>straight-up didn't do assignments, already have assured failure in one class
>exams coming up and I just can't keep myself from sitting in my room, smoking weed all day and doing nothing at all

I know it's all my fault but I can't stop
>>
It's not too late to change OP, you big smelly faggot, I love you
>>
>>27680771
I get a real big passionate desire to change right before I go to sleep, and then the next day it's the same old shit. I feel so fucking weak
>>
File: 1441915951600.jpg (742 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441915951600.jpg
742 KB, 800x1200
>>27680848
I'm not an expert on these things, but identifying what you want is the first step, the next step is to take action. So you want to think about what you can do to stop this. It's probably to do this at first when you have that desire at night since that's when you're at least most motivated.

For the food it might be a good idea to look online for easy fun recipes, hell you could invite someone to cook/eat with you.
As for the tv stuff you could sort out a schedule where you only watch tv after a certain amount of study.
I did this when I was way behind and I actually ended not watching TV at all since I was so invested in doing the work. The hardest part of this shit is taking the first step and starting it.
I'm not sure what to do about the drugs but it's probably a good idea to see a councillor about your issues. See if they can help, there's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you try your hardest. You just gotta try. Be the absolute madman.
>>
>>27680734
>group presentation due in 5 days
>group hasn't even started
>only one group member has shown up to class/responded to emails
>paper due in a week about the group presentation
>presentation for another class due a week from today
>haven't started it either
>research paper due in 2 weeks that I haven't started
>exam on the same day as the group presentation
>final exam paper due in 3 weeks
Its not going well anon. I was doing well before now but all this shit is piling up.
>>
>>27681259
Lol what the fuck are you talking about, 5 days is an enormous amount of time, 3 weeks is an incomprehensible amount of time
>>
>left a super important piece of coursework until just over a week before the hand in date
>suddenly, on the very day I was about to start doing my best, I wake up with stomach pains, a near inability to stand up, malnourished but no appetite, and no healthy food in the house
>university won't accept such an excuse unless I can walk all the way to the doctor and somehow get proof that I'm ill, and even then they might not care
>time is constantly ticking away with no guarantee when I'll get better

A-am I fucked, lads? Please tell me it'll be okay. Procrastination has never failed me before. Why did I get ill at literally the worst possible time?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.