[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You MUST have a girlfriend or boyfriend to post in this thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1457887801878.gif (443 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1457887801878.gif
443 KB, 400x480
You MUST have a girlfriend or boyfriend to post in this thread!
Only robots in a relationship are welcome.

How is your relationship going?
How long are you with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Is he/she a robot aswell?
Are you living together/would you want to live together?
>>
File: not sorry.jpg (67 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
not sorry.jpg
67 KB, 500x480
>>27677991
>How is your relationship going?
Good! Very good. I love him and I want to be with him forever, he's my best buddy and such a great person (seriously, I have a lot of redflags for people and somehow he's failed to raise any?! He's awesome.) I'm so lucky to have him, honestly I haven't met a more honest, genuine person in my life.

I can be difficult to deal with sometimes and the way he deals with me and treats me is better than any treatment I've ever gotten from anyone. It constantly shocks me how amazing he is.

>How long are you with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Since December.

>Is he/she a robot aswell?
He's not a robot, he's an /r9k/ user such as myself.

>Are you living together/would you want to live together?
I see him almost every weekend but we don't live together. I would want to live with him, I think it would be comfy. Eventually babies and puppies.
>>
>KHV
>Still posting in this thread
>>
File: 54165449845614.jpg (47 KB, 896x640) Image search: [Google]
54165449845614.jpg
47 KB, 896x640
>>27678053
Sounds very nice! What's the nicest thing he has done for you? How did you meet him? When did you feel that "yep, I love this person"?
> only see him on weekends
how do people even survive that. When I started dating, we kept meeting every single day and it was still hard to separate for the evening. I remember before we started living together she would climb into my room at 7 just to get there early.

>>27678166
Cheeky
>>
>>27677991
>Only robots in a relationship are welcome.
>robots in a relationship
>>
>robots
>in a relationship
you don't understand
>>
>>27678053
Really imaginative.
Actually thought for a minute you had someone who loved you
>>
File: 6337372828.jpg (16 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
6337372828.jpg
16 KB, 391x366
>>27677991
> robots in a relationship

Fucking roastie whores invading our board
>>
>>27678166
Same here.
We /devilish/ now.
>>
File: 20160403_231220.jpg (522 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160403_231220.jpg
522 KB, 2048x1152
>>27677991
things are going great. i have been with my girl for nearly a year and besides anxiety issues and defeatism she is amazing both sexually and as a companion.

she isnt a robot but she does lurk and post on other boards. i live in her apartment but have my own house elsewhere.
>>
>>27677991
>Only robots in a relationship are welcome

Thats like looking for a dry water.
It simply doessnt exist.
>>
I am suicidal and want to dump my boyfriend so I can kill myself without him going crazy. I helped him move out of his parents' house, get a job, lose weight, took his virginity, adopted a dog with him, but I'm just so tired of living. He told me that if I left him or died he'd "probably go crazy". I just want to hang myself and not have his possible following suicide weighing on my soul. I just need to find the strength to break up with him and free him from my draining soul and crushing depression
>>
>>27679000
Look at your digits
Fucking trips
>>
>>27677991
It's okay.
3 years.
I wouldn't date a robot.
Not living together, but will be in a couple of years.
>>
File: 1459200476053.png (221 KB, 333x519) Image search: [Google]
1459200476053.png
221 KB, 333x519
>>27678204
He wrote a greentext story and mentioned that he was in the same area as me, so I asked for his skype because I liked his story. We talked for a little and I sort of developed a crush on him because he was just so nice and different from the people I usually talk to on /r9k/.

It gets really hard when he leaves for the week. We're both going back home for the summer though so I'll probably see him more often and pop in after work etc.

>>27679000
I love him.
>>
>>27677991
>robots
>in a relationship
in a fuckign relationship? is this what r9k became? holy shit its like being a hipster not, fuck this board
>>
>>27679179
>hang self

I am also suicidal but damn I'd rather live than do that sadcunt method

that's the worst mothod you could pick, just be stuck dangling there with your tongue poking out piss and shit your pants waiting for your mom to find you
>>
The relationship is great, but I became somewhat of a burden now. For the first few years I have been taking care of her, since she wasn't able to function at all. Couldn't even leave the house, but I was able to work from our home 4 days a week and only leave once a week. I left the job a year ago, because it got too stressful. Now she's the one working and i'm a useless pile of shit that only plays video games and browses chan.

We are together for 5 years now.

> robot
> relationship
lets just go with cyborgs or failed normies, no need to kid ourselves. Robots are people with crushing mental problems and deep loneliness.

We are living together for almost our entire relationship. We started really early on. It's lovely now, but at the start we wanted to kill each other because we lived in a 12 sq meter apartment for 11 months.
>>
>>27679311
It is the best method. Hanging is very, very successful and once your airways are cut off you lose consciousness, flail around, and die. You can even do it from a doorknob with a dog leash if you're inventive enough. It is the best method for me to chose, creates the least amount of mess, and won't impact as many people like a train/building/bridge jump would. Many people have livestreamed their suicides this way and I've watched many people die this way. It is the best way. I have even practised feeling it around my neck and honestly it isn't that bad even with my full body weight, just uncomfortable/suffocating, which is fine by me.

You're just stupid
>>
>>27679430
Makes me wonder, can you fuck it up and end up just flailing there for hours? I understand you can probably retry if you're on a doorknob.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.