[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /severe social anxiety/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
I am not medically diagnosed. I was actually pretty ok in the past (as in good enough to talk to random people) but now I can't even talk to people I know. Getting out of home sounds scary, I can hear my heartbeat whenever I try to talk to strangers online.
What do? How do I build my way up on this?
>>
>>27673225
I've cancelled my driving test like 4 times because of anxiety

>tfw 22 and still no license
>>
>always been shy
>drugs helped but was always anxious
>tried to develop alpha chad complex mentality
>still choke up when having to talk to someone
>work at hotel as front desk
>have to deal with beligerent guest
>anxiety and anger on overload

i quit the hotel job but I've noticed when people talk to me I stealthly freak out inside and wonder what to say. Its like my moves are calculated down to the damn vowels.
>>
>>27673241
i quit halfway thru lessons

26, cant drive
>>
>>27673241
22 and just started learning, shit is terrifying
>>
>>27673225
The only way is to expose yourself. Start by talking to strangers online until you feel comfortable.
>>
>>27673241
>>27673426

I'm 22 and tried driving my mom's car but wound up blowing one of her tires and now I'm afraid to try again incase I fuck up again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.