[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
regret to survive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: xqpYYNo.png (27 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
xqpYYNo.png
27 KB, 593x539
I am so done with my life and with these worthless nodes in it.

>be a hopeless failure for any society/me/21/male
>minimumwagecuk for 2 years in a stressed job
>Do shitty job in which I have to stay freezing cold for 8 hours.
>Workplace lack for warm-wear equipment. Not allowed to bring my own since it is against the law.
>Talk to manager, he says: "Well, just deal with it." Schweinehund, I dislike you.
>2 months later,at work I blackout. Picked up by ambulance and brought to hospital, since my boss wont let me rest alone and let me go home.
>Get checked straight another 8 hours by arabic docs. Found nothing.
>explained my everyday life.
> Doc: yeah, well ...
>...
>just deal with it". Yeah, I will. Kebabhund.
>Sign against medical advice so I can finaly leave that sick place.
>Already nighttime, in the middle of fucking nowhere. I had no idea in which hispital I got brought too since I live on a far ranged apportioned country.
>Turns out I am let just say in unknown terrotory. Probably 40 miles away from home. Low to no-traffic. No train, no cabs. No hotel.
>Its cold af. I wear nothing but a t-shirt and by workshoes and torso. Handy dead. Wallet in my locker at work. so no money. Starving.
>Decide to man up and walk like a lunatic thru the night. Feels like working.
>Halfway home. Cant feel muscles. Nerves say goodbye. Skin red. My legs keep moving tho.
>Thinking about everything in my life. Its so worthless. Dont care if I die.
>Evantually made it.

2 months passed

>cant find another job.
>Same job but night shift
>Drives to work.
>On the main road. Almost no traffic except for the fat Mercedes Benz richie af car in front of me. Both driving mature. Nobody on the other lane.
>Fucking deer jumps from right to left in front of my car.
>Instinct kicks in, try to avoid that crazy mofo deer. Feel like a stunt driver at that very special moment.
>Hit deer anyway.
>He and his hornes bust thro the windshield, thro co driver seat and thr the backwindowshield.
parts 2 soon
>>
>>27672537
Have you tried moving?
>>
Life is a BBC, and it's always trying to cuck you.
>>
>>27672537
parts 2

>I stayed calm for some reason. Everything happens so fast. Realize I am heading straight to a tree.
>grab my shiftstick. Splinters cut my hand while changing gear. Blood of the deer blocking my sight.
>Grab wheel and move the car in zick-zack with little breaks between it. Focusing on staying on the road.
>So far so good. Kinda drifting with a dead deer.
>Suddenly turns over on the left site.
>Thats it. My life actually finaly ends here. Its a honest death for my shitty live. Hope its quick and painless.
>Car stops moving.
>All my muscles freezed.
>Open my eyes. No airbag jumped out. Feel O.K.
>Richie Mercedes Benz slowes down. But dont care and drives away like nothing happend. Probably thought Im dead with all that jumping light of my headlight in his rear-view mirror.
>>
>>27672635
Did you feel relief when you survived?
>>
>>27672537
Just fucking MOVE
Save $40, get on a Greyhound bus, and get the fuck out of wherever you are.

Look for "the top economies nearby" or whatever. Leave some other chump for that job.
>>
parts 3

>Richie long gone.
>Call emergency. Operator says Po Po coming soon.
>hangup
>in the middle of nowhere. Next village probably 5 miles away. Its 3 a.m.
>No other vehicles or any lifeform passed for 2 hours.
>a Truckdriver comes. Stops, actually wants to help.
>say everything is fine. Kinda survived this horrible ride.
>he asks if i called emergency.
>Y-Yes. I did.
>He decided to stay with me until popo is coming. Offers me energy drink.
>T-thanks. Having a good time. Hes like the kind of friend you would call after such a situation. Which i dont have.
>I remember to have weed in my car.
>shit shit. Police would come any minute now.
>evantually truck driver realize i am panic.
>As honest I am I tell him I have to get rid of my weed before the police is coming I called.
>He suggest to smoke it since it was just 4g highly.
>I kinda gave a fuck and could actually use something to relax.
>We sat on the crushed hood with the dead deer behind us and passed the joint.
>blue light on horizon comes up...
>tfw
>>
nice story anon

robot you can suck my 8-inch cock
>>
>>27672797
oh shit nugga
what happened next?
>>
>>27672797
Wouldn't it have been safer just to leave the weed in the car than to start smoking it? Like what were really the chances that the cops were going to find it?
>>
>>27672903
Couldn't he also have just dumped it into some leaves nearby and stepped on it/spread it around? They'd never have even noticed it was there.
>>
>>27672797
>Be involved in a car accident
>do some drugs

I can tell how this is gunna end. Fuck you're stupid.
>>
File: 1395661470492.jpg (39 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1395661470492.jpg
39 KB, 550x453
Part 4 Last Part

>Actual Police finally made it
>a duo patrol police
>both seems to have a buffed body. Damn.
>They see how I threw something away on the grass.
>"Sir, did you call 911?"
>Y-Yes
>*routine stuff happend, explained everything, they made a report and such. My car get towed.*
>Probably passed another hour. Meanwhile I was curious if they just ignored what I threw away. Truck driver didnt lose a word about it.
>Doesnt matter, he asked me what I did right before they arrived.
>I-I smoked
>"Smoke what? Marijuana?"
>Tobacco
>the joint was all this time not even 10 inches away from where I stood this whole time.
>"Sir, you are supposed to keep your garbage or throw in a trashbag. I will have to confiscate it.
>He tries to go the the weed spot.
>blocks him
>Me:" Sure, go ahead. Take it from me..."
>confident as I am I feel like its me against the world.
>PoPo kinda looked weird in my eyes. Is he trying to look more authoritic, kinda failed.
>Realise what I must be looking like to them.
>he 5"6 ,me 6"4, 70% covered in blood. Most of the deer. Emotionless face that stucked on my since i started working at that shitty job and became a robot.
>Vague realise I look like a full on-god mode with a buzz of THC in my blood.
>PoPo just leaves it. We both ignore it.
>I thank them. For coming. Thanked the truck driver. Got a lift with the tow-driver.

I was actually more depressed than ever. I was sad, that i didnt die in that accident. My life sucks now more with no car and higher insurance. More bills and stuff. People say I should be happy nothing happend to my body. I survived. I survived to continue my sad life.

What I do against depression so far.
>Go to gym in believe with a buffed body I will be more happy. I must be realy stupid to believe that.
>Learn japanese in believe to get a job related to japan in which I can use my japanese and evantually live there.

tfw believe being dead sounds better than fuck women, having a sexy body and speaking the 5 languages
>>
>>27673238
The gym will make you happier. A wourkout is always good! Also you could try some new drugs like MDMA to feel some happiness again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.