[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I first came to this board I was like "Holy shit, everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 668x712
When I first came to this board I was like "Holy shit, everyone's like me! And look at the grammar!" Even today, I'm still surprised so many of us are mentally fucked.
>>
More psychologists should browse 4chan to take notes on untreated mentally ill
>>
I had that thought as well at first.

Then I realized majority of people are just normies or failed normies. There are no more true robots.

If you check yes to one of the following you are either a normie or a failed normie.

>don't have a mental illness
>is a girl
>has/had a gf
>has/had friends (friends you made at the start of high school or earlier don't count unless you no longer have contact with them)
>not a neet
>is rich
>don't have even 1 chronic illness
>>
>>27667572
Do mental disorders count as chronic illnesses in your checklist
>>
>>27667503
Why don't they? Are they too normie and disregard this place out of ignorance? Do they not care enough about us? Agenda to not actually hell but to shill out pills? Who knows?
>>
>>27667623
If it's chronic like schizophrenia or bipolar then yes. IF it's anxiety or depression then no.
>>
>>27667901
What about Autism

Is it chronic if it's incurable?
>>
I'm very me and I'm alcohol ic
>>
Do friends who are also robots count? Cause I only have one.
>>
>>27667572
what if you have internet friends
>>
>>27667503
Wow that actually sounds like a good idea
>>
>>27667470
>and look at the grammar

Kek
>>
>>27667901
what if i shit blood dog.

What am i
>>
>>27667503

Researcher here. Not involved in psychology myself but there are plenty of us doing long-term studies here and in similar places.

You must understand that the internet isn't the new, detached place that you seem to still remember it as. Lots has changed on the outside.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.