[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have this fantasy on which i get hatefucked >I act like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>I have this fantasy on which i get hatefucked
>I act like a bitch with guys and tease them to make them fullfill it
>They just get angry and only give threats

What am i doing wrong? Are they afraid of rape charges?
>>
>>27664781
literally just tell the guy you're into the idea of being hatefucked instead of playing manipulative games with him, it'll work much better since he'll probably love the idea of doing it.
unless you're really hot, the method you're using is the sort that only really works in movies and on tv.
obviously it's roleplay and not the real thing, but until you can get the real thing this'll probably be good enough for you.

t. a guy who hatefucked his girl many times after she asked me, then a few times when i actually despised her
>>
>>27664781
I'm a guy, but I have the same fetish, desu. There was even a specific girl back in HS that I wanted to rape me out of hatred.
>>
File: IMG_20160496_111053.jpg (34 KB, 146x131) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160496_111053.jpg
34 KB, 146x131
>>27664828
If i have to tell him then its not fun. The real thing is what i want. But its always like
>durr bitch ill fuck you until you cant move
>as if you could do that
>durr durr bitch
>>
File: _is it kinky.gif (327 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
_is it kinky.gif
327 KB, 250x141
>>27664781
DTHF
>>
>>27664919
yeah i see what you mean definitely, was just saying that telling him would be the closest you'll probably get.
probably best way for you to do it would be to try and break up with a guy with a short fuse when he's at your place/you're at his place, then drag him to bed or something?
and yeah so many people are so fucking unimaginative in bed, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>27664781
This is my fetish, there are so many women that I'd like to hatefuck.
To answer your question, yes, we're afraid of catching a case.
>>
File: bitch dont.gif (737 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
bitch dont.gif
737 KB, 267x200
>>27665022
>we're afraid of catching a case.
Psh.
You'd obviously choke then.
And not in a strangulation way.

A real man can hate fuck in such a way it can be perceived as true love.

Channel your aggression into untapped primal passion.
>>
>>27665022
To add to this, if it's a guy who you're dating or knows you're interested and he still doesn't hatefuck you when you say shit like "as if you could do that" then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>27664919
Relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
>>
>are they afraid of rape charges?
Yes, that and they can't read your mind. Try a nigger. You won't even have to lead them on.
>>
Make fun of him sexually, pick on any negative aspect of his body.
>>
>>27664781
it's called a fantasy for a reason.
>>
>>27665072
Thats what i mean!

Like, its obvious that if i did not want it i would answer "eww" or "what the fuck dude", "as if you could do it" its a clear challenge and idk if guys are retarded or what

And its not as if he didnt like me since he starts with the sexual threats
>>
>>27665148
Shut the fuck up you stupid normie whore and get the fuck off my board
nobody cares about your b8 fantasies
>>>/soc/
>>
>>27665148
Move on, either from him or from your fantasy, because it ain't happening.
>>
>>27665148
honestly you're just dating inadequate men, that's your issue
try doing better
>>
File: _blyat.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
_blyat.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>27665148
I'll elbow drop your pussy and bury my face in your ass.
I won't even rely on the power of my curse mark
>>
>>27665205
/thr(originalcommentrequired)ead
>>
>>27664781
roleplaying is the most fun when you tell nobody that you are roleplaying, like in the borat movie. however, i feel you wont get a hatefuck before you let in someone and they pretend not to know to get off
>>
>>27664781
>THIS POST

https://youtu.be/NXpFtwYIKew
>>
>>27665365
Motherfucker I already >>27665098
>>
God I want to fuck Kana so fucking bad

Also OP is not an actual woman, but a guy roleplaying. Girls don't like anime.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.