[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a man to be raped by a woman? pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 25318276.jpg (37 KB, 297x475) Image search: [Google]
25318276.jpg
37 KB, 297x475
Is it possible for a man to be raped by a woman?

pic unrelated
>>
I am pretty sure this thread/quesiton was already made like a day or two ago.

Whatever, the answer depends on how you define rape, but without playing semantics yes a man can be raped by a woman. It is just that it will not be recorded as a rape, or punished as a rape, if it even goes that far, which it probably won't.
>>
>>27662761
wait for the trap who's getting fucked by his mom reporting in
>>
>>27662761
>Bus is full of people
>A woman places herself right in front of me
>She starts rubbing her butt on my crotch
>"Well, it's full of people, it can't be helped"
>She keeps doing it ever more strongly pressing against me
>She clearly wants to feel a hard dick on her ass

Now, this is sexual harassment (and it's even considered rape here, when a man does it to a woman). But you could never, EVER, as male complain about it. Because if you do, the security guy will shoot you in the face. And anyone who see this happening will think that you are the rapist scum, the one at fault. And even the woman at any given time could scream something like "Get away from me you pervert!" and expose you to shame and maybe even violence from white knights passing by.
>>
>>27663076
Was she a qt?
organelle
>>
Can a woman rape a woman?
>>
>>27662761
Yes. Like at gunpoint and she's ugly af.
>>27663182
Yeah. Chances are normies would say they're both the victim and they'd both get huge settlements from whiteknights.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.