[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm tired of being some worthless male ot the females. seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: redditor.png (50 KB, 882x416) Image search: [Google]
redditor.png
50 KB, 882x416
i'm tired of being some worthless male ot the females. seriously i do everything i'm supposed to attract a mate and it always never works out.

i'm even getting dneied from girls online asking them out in pm on reddit. pic related is the last one i asked out.

help me will any fembots be willing to talk to me and possibly date me?
>>
The people in that thread sound like cunts.
>>
>>27661523
The women who complain the most about PUA's are the ones most susceptible to them.

Women who are 9's and 10's are going to get 9-10 males. They know this for certain. They can get them for one night stands and keep them for relationships. They know how to find them. They know who really is, and who's faking.

It's the 5-6-7's who get mad about "pick up artists." They're on the cusp of hotness but won't get there. They want to get a top range guy, but they know they can't get a 9 or 10 guy to commit. They're also worse at figuring out which guys really are top value. So when they find out that a guy who is on their level learned "game" to be better, it disgusts them. They want so desperately to believe they attracted a "true" top level guy. No girl ever wants to hear you had to work at it.

In the same vein, don't tell them how much you lift. Just say you run sometimes and play sports if asked.
>>
>>27663339
It makes women paranoid that men are only showing interest in them because they want to have sex with them. They want to be liked for their personalities, and if they think a man is just trying to fuck them, they will be on edge and not want to interact wit him, and in general feel angry that they're unable to relax. I don't see why they can't just relax if they feel a man is just trying to fuck them. It's like they're saying "WTF you fucking RETARD don't you see how FUCKING AMAZING I AM?! Don't you know you could be loving my PERSONALITY right now but you're just fucking HORNY?! Fuck you!" So the trick is to basically pretend to be really into their personalities, but obviously not over-the-top because then it might be obvious you're just trying to fuck them. Fuck, how does it work?! Hmmmm.
>>
>>27663488
That all depends on whether or not she finds you attractive/is at all into you. If she's not into you at all, she likely doesn't care that you want to fuck her, and might even let it boost her self-esteem a little. If she's at all into you, then she might get mad picking up that you only want to fuck her and even think less of you. But if she's into you at all, you still have a chance. The more strong emotions you give her, the higher your chances are.
>>
Well you use reddit...so no.
>>
>>27661523
>will any fembots be willing to talk to me and possibly date me?

This is not how it works mate. I once left a club late at night and saw a drunk girl I knew back from early school days. There like a dozen of guys standing outside, waiting for friends to come out or smoking. The girl came out and yelled, "I need to get laid tonight. Any of you guys down to fuck?" This one fat ugly Russian immediately was down, and so they left together. Everybody else just shook their head in disgust. This is how beeging for just any girl to be your gf looks to women. But I don't know if you're going to meet your fat ugly Russian like that.
>>
>>27661523
Is this a joke? Nobody is going to go out with you over the internet you fucking idiot.
>>
>>27663674
Internet relationships happen all the time you FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!
>>
>>27661523

Women really aren't worth the effort. The sooner you realize this the happier you'll be. At best they're good for some temporary fun, but you can't expect it to last. And of course the moment you stop needing them, they start flocking to you. I'm an autist in good shape with positive cashflow, and that's enough to pique the interest of every damn woman I'm forced to work with. Even though I'm shit at most social interaction the fact that I don't kiss their asses means they wonder what I've got going on to not need their validation.
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (43 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
43 KB, 900x563
>>27663764
100% this. If you act like you don't really care one way or the other, you WILL attract their interest.

>tfw bee urself meme is real

i know because i play video games
>>
really gotta learn how to blackout text in images. while im on my soapbox, people need to learn to compress big ones in paint with ctrl + w. https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/4ddzw0/stressed_about_being_a_24_virgin/
>>
>>27661523
photo does not match caption.
>Photo: "why you be an idiot, anon? women aren't into you just because they scratch themselves"
>Caption: "i asked a girl out."
>>
>>27663894
naw nigga; after they had that conversation in the thread he sent her a PM asking her out
>>
File: ihatereddit.png (49 KB, 816x659) Image search: [Google]
ihatereddit.png
49 KB, 816x659
OP, FUCK these asshole bullies. I fucking hate Reddit so much.
>>
>>27664252
Lol normie getting assblasted by betas and roasties on reddit

That is pretty redditgold comedy right there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.