[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me, or is the anti-cuck meme literally designed to stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: beverlypaige.gif (967 KB, 379x500) Image search: [Google]
beverlypaige.gif
967 KB, 379x500
Is it me, or is the anti-cuck meme literally designed to stop virgins like yourselves from spreading your genes?
>If you find a woman who has been with any man at all, you are apparently a cuck
>The demographic of women who are 20 or older and still virgins literally doesn't exist
>Racial element designed to paint black men as 'competition'
>Nearly every attractive female in the western world is either a liberal or pretends to be, so any elements of perceived racism lower your social capital in her eyes
Believing the cuck myth is the biggest way to accidentally cuck yourself tbqh
>>
>>27661043
Nah, nearly all women need to stop being shallow whores desu
>>
>>27661043

>actually believing /r9k/ shitposting is influencing decision making

you're retarded.
>>
I've talked to a lot of guys from here who ended up finding nice girls but they torment themselves with

>yeah but she's been with one guy in a normal relationship
>I can't stop imagining his cum on her face
>I can't believe I'm such a cuck, I think the jews made me settle
>oh there's nothing else wrong with her I mean she has everything I want physically and in terms of personality and career but I mean IM NOT A KEK

>by the way dude, do you want to come over some time and fuck her? I'll suck your dick too

/r9k/ really turns normal guys into absolute cucks in denial.
>>
>>27661043
>Is it me, or is the anti-cuck meme literally designed to stop virgins like yourselves from spreading your genes?
Yes, and it's working, and it's hilarious
>>
>>27661671
there are people on here that spend upwards of ten hours a week on /r9k/. Heck, there are people on here who browse for 40-odd hours like it's a full time job

shitposting absolutely influences decision-making if it's repeated enough
>>
>>27661043
the thing is that robots like myself think that we should be the only ones for them

If a girl already dated and fucked a guy then it means she's more likely to leave you or cuck you with another more attractive and more charismatic male
The only way to prevent this is to make sure the guy that she dated before you was some guy who was way more pathetic than you and way more unattractive than you, which means that she has finally gotten something better

But if she dated a literal chad before you then you're fucked
>>
>>27661043
It's more because it's just the worst fetish.
>>
Who is this titty monster ? >>27661043
>>27661043
>>27661043
>>
>>27661043
we Don't want roasties, end of story
>>
>>27664592
>i can't read the file name.

Sure is Summertime in here.
>>
>>27661727
This sort of happened to me, it wasn't just because of r9k shit but it helped me reflect on the situation, broke up with my gf because of it. It's not so much that I thought I was getting cucked or anything though, it stemmed from a real sense of inferiority because she had a lot more sexual experience than I did and I didn't want to be the loser 30 something guy who married the first hole he managed to get while his girl had already crossed the sex bridge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.