[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which nationalities were the hookers that you fucked /r9k/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: rld-alley.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
rld-alley.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1200
Which nationalities were the hookers that you fucked /r9k/ ?

I fucked a greek hooker, several french, several belgian, a bulgarian, an albanian, a congolese (shame on me), a venezuelan, a moroccan, two colombian shemale hookers, and i think that's it. And i got a blowjob from a hungarian/romanian hooker (not sure, but she was the best ever). What about you guys ?
>>
>>27647079

Never paid for sex myself but I'm curious about your stories.

Based on the pic I assume you did all of this in Amsterdam? Impressive. How do you rank them? Any funny stories?

Also shame on you for the """shemales""" more than anything you queer.

I've had sex with: a Romanian, an Israeli, a Bulgarian, a Ukrainian, a Chink, a Jap, a Canadian, and several Americans. I live in Canada.
>>
>>27647079
3 Chinese (I stupidly went back to see different ones thinking they were going to be better than the last because my experience with them was so shit but Asian women just fucking suck), 1 Brazilian (best gfe- thought I fell in love with her for a bit, in fact I'm still convinced we both like each other), 1 Hungarian (best ever bj) 1 polish and 2 Spanish chicks.

Next on my list: black pussy. Also Arab if I can find one.
>>
>go visit Serbian hooker
>we make smalltalk, somehow I'm likable
>have some interests in common
>she asks if I'm "clean"
>"Yes of course"
>asks if I'd be interested in bareback intercourse but I have to pull out
>Have best sex of my entire life with this Serbian woman
>She wraps her legs around me and tells me not to pull out just as I'm getting there
>Cum fully inside of her completely bare pussy
>Reality sets in
>quickly get dressed and leave

Been waiting for symptoms of something for 4 months no. So far so good but it has taken a serious toll on my mental health. I keep thinking about it. I haven't had sex since then but I've been craving it.
>>
>>27647116

You're right man, shame on me for the shemales. I felt confused after the first time, and i felt raped and DISGUSTED by myself the second time. I'll never do that shit again. And if i have an advice for people that fantasize about shemales: Don't do it, you will regret it afterwards.

I never went to Amsterdam though, unfortunately. Most of the time, i go to the red light district in Brussels. That place is insane. You can walk for months in Brussels, you will never see as much beautilful girls as in this place. It's kinda cheap (40 euros, and if you're cool, the girl doesn't make you pay for the condoms).

But i also took trips in several european cities, and i fucked whores there. I fucked the greek hooker in Greece per exemple.

Funny stories ? I was horny as fuck when i met the hungarian/romanian hooker in the streets. I didn't have a car so she sucked my dick in the streets, kek. Bus drivers were watching, as well as a guy in car. The girl was extremely hot and doing this in public was exciting, i came fast. I wish i could see this bitch again, a dream girl.

I once fucked a hooker in Belgium, and afterwards she wanted me to become her pimp. 10 euros per customers she said. I took her phone number but never had the balls to call her back. I should have though, it was easy money.

Oh, the worst experience was the greek hooker. I followed her in a creepy bar full of old gypsies. I came in the bar, they all stopped talking and they gave me a bad look. It was 23:00 PM btw. I really, really thought they would kidnap me or kill me. Scary shit man.
>>
>>27647222

I know that feel bro. I did the same and i felt just like you. It was two years ago, now i don't give a fuck, but i still don't know if i'm clean or not.

>>27647163

Eastern european girls know how to suck a dick man, they're incredible at this. But you're lucky though, i wish i could fuck an asian girl, but i have NEVER seen an asian hooker in Belgium or in any country that i have visited. I'm gonna go in Thailand soon, i will test them there i guess.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.