[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have an ugly girlfriend just for practice? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (596 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 1024x576
Anyone else have an ugly girlfriend just for practice? I'm planning on dumping her as soon as I am happy with the amount of confidence boost and relationship experience I've got from her. It's a good idea if you're autistic or have low self esteem.
>>
There's this fat blonde girl that's been hitting on me lately. I've been on the fence about making her my first gf. Is it really worth putting up with someone incredibly uninteresting just for some confidence, relationship experience, and probably sex?
>>
>>27624435
if you want your first experience about intimacy to be fake and hurt another person intentionally, by all means go through with it
>>
>>27624376
Tbh, I kind of regret not doing just that when I was younger. I mean, I had at least a dozen of girls interested in me when I was still a teen but I simply didn't feel the same way about them and had the nice guy attitude of "not wanting to take advantage of them" thanks to my upbringing. Much later, I lost my v-card to a what might be called a friends with benefits and realized that most teenage relationships actually are the very same thing. Most people don't even intend to stay togther forever. They just want someone to practice and then move on.

Btw, the practice I had with my fwb was really all I needed to get better with girls. After that, I never again struggled with women. I regret not practicing with one of the girls from my teenage years.
>>
>>27624435
Yes because it will mean you'll be able to get more attractive girls in the future. If you just jump to a girl you really like immediately you'll probably sperg out
>>
Exactly how ''fembots'' do with betas except they don't have sex.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.