[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/childhood stories/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 627x627
Robots tell me about the fucked up shit from your teens

Pic unrelated
>>
I got kicked in the nuts once. I think it was over back cutting in the lunch line but I'm not sure.

Super mad girl.
>>
>beaten a couple times by step dad
>go to sleep every night with the fear ill wake up one day and he will have killed my mother
>watched my mother get her head smashed into a counter so hard she bled everywhere and forgot who i was
>mother recovers and becomes an alcoholic who verbally abuses me
>younger brother whos only 15 has been smoking cigarettes for years and every time i look into his dead eyes it kills my fucking soul
Probably average childhood for a human
What a sad race we are
>>
>>27624092
Average childhood in a white western family.

Theres a reason most of the world lived with the morals of the """""":backwards"""""" middle eastern people for so long.
>>
>>27624291
Yeah white people are the real fucking degenerates
Most of the degenerates ive met are white people and most of the so called "dirty backwards" people have families and arent fucking souls stuck in broken taped together human shell
>>
when my mother was away, my father would sometimes get really drunk and touch my dick, and then make me sleep naked next to him
>>
>>27624511
Jesus dude
No wonder people here are fucking robots
>>
>>27624028
It all started when I was 7, my m0m just broke mentally, and i was one of those generic overexited ADHD, impossible to handle kids; she always denied anything was wrong with me, even though muh genetics.
she just mentally abused me by taking all my shit away and bringing it back, away again, back again, till i was about 16.
Inside that time i developed depression, because my dad was (and is i think) had depression too. so no more than a downward spiral with developing relationships and whatever.
used to sneak out of the house nearly every day from 14 - 17 when she finally gave up.
I nearly punched her in the mouth once, but instead dented the shit out of the fridge and broke some knuckles.
all the best times of my life were when snuk out and getting ripped on whatever drugs i could get a hold of (obviously no hard drugs, Ice, heroin etc, though i did try them.)
anyone else /hispanicbackground/ with similar experiences?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.