[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on the internet >see all these dumb losers with hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Virtual_Boy.jpg (136 KB, 971x1000) Image search: [Google]
Virtual_Boy.jpg
136 KB, 971x1000
>go on the internet
>see all these dumb losers with hot asian wives

HOW?

VR failed, I'll take a stray jap now. Please just hook me up
>>
>>27624009
>asian wives

Be careful mate. I've lived in Japan for a while, and made quite a few experiences with Japanese and other Asian women. All in all, they are the same as every were else. For every girl that is gf material, you'll find 10 that are only good for a night together.

And don't be a huge beta and wife up a cutie asap because you're starving! I know this one German guy who made that mistake and married his first gf within one year of knowing her. Fast forward a couple of years. He has two kids now and is currently in the process of being divorced from his commanding Japanese wife. The whole subservience thing is a 4chan meme. In general, Japanese women are very entitled and spoiled.
>>
>>27624146
How do you go about living in Japan?
>>
>>27624158
I went there to study. I applied via my home university for an exchange program. Later on, I also visited my then gf a couple of times for longish periods of time. In retrospect, I should have broken off, when I returned home, instead of trying the whole long-distance relationship thing.
>>
File: 1_(10).jpg (113 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1_(10).jpg
113 KB, 500x667
>>27624146
I dated a japanese girl for 3 years.

>First 3 months
>"I want a lexus"
>5th month dinner Me:"You dont get to order dessert" (didnt have money lol)
>6th month "Hey sweety i'm going out for a couple of beers give me your credit card and the code"
>1st year "Hey baby lets go buy some clothes for me alright"
>Free time from university, she buys me trip to europa and we look at slavic shithole and some art
>2nd year, drunk tell her "Shut the fuck up and get on your knees" and recieve crying blowjob"
>She: "Maybe you should teach me your language? I think i'm deeply in love with you" Me "No"

She started off thinking I would buy her a lexus and everything, to me flipping it on her and since her parents were kinda rich she gave me whatever i felt I deserved. Asian women are fucking beta I made out with women that hated me but were too afraid to turn me down.

I cant speak for what happens if she has a child, that maybe suddenly her lionmother genetics kicks in, but I doubt it, I dont understand how anyone can get bossed around by an asian girl, they are built like twigs, grab her by the neck and yell at them and they fucking do anything.
>>
>>27624271
Because most people aren't violent sociopaths?
>>
>>27624271
Kek. That Europe trip. Also, you are right.
>>
>>27624271
Is pic related her? Hot.
>>
>>27624271
You're probably a psycho, but post more pics
>>
>>27624271

>grab her by the neck and yell at them and they fucking do anything.

>Gee I wonder why this woman who could never physically defend herself against me does what I say when I make violent threats towards her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.