[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that ALL WOMEN are sluts. That goes double for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 179x282
Daily Reminder that ALL WOMEN are sluts.

That goes double for innocent 'Hinatas'.
Hinatas weren't always innocent. In fact, they are just like us.

Stacey got Chad while they would watch A Cinderella Story. In these films, the decent looking girl ends up with a kind Chad because their love was 'real' and this happens so the everyday girl can fantasise about Chad choosing them.

Now fast forward 5 years. This girl is now 20 and single. Her boyfriend life feels unfulfilled and she never got a hot date to prom. Every girl who isnt a Stacey but has at least 6/10 looks feel this bitter feeling:

"Why havent I got a boyfriend yet?"

"Why did I not get a boyfriend early and marry him to settle with kids?"

These women are stuck in the past. They are still not over themselves.

Now she has a boyfriend. This boyfriend is smart, kind and thoughtful. This boyfriend is an 8/10. He shares hobbies with her and they enjoy each others company.

Chad is now tired of the same Stacey slut he's been with and he wants to go less than 10/10. He finds the couple and talks to the girl.

The girl is extremely infatuated and shy around him. The guy looks worried.

1 week later and Claire has broken up with this guy.

1 week later and Claire is with Dmitri.

1 week later and I, Daniel, am alone for the rest of my life.
>>
that feeling when even if I did get a gf she'd probably turn out to be a cunt and cheat.
>>
>>27623887

Forgot to add:

Every woman goes through a slut phase. Its during this phase they begin to date many men over a period of months/years where they either come out more mature and understanding of what it means to have a lover or most would continue, only with less guys per month as they get older.

Mature women are only mature because they fucked 60+ Chads. Mature men (robots) don't even need to have sex to understand the bullshit system.

The Hinatas and failed Staceys go through slut phase at age 20+. For no other reason other than their childhood 'ambitions' that they havebeen desperately working torwards.

Women make it impossible for us to be with someone whos goods havent been used.

Dont date the nice girl.
>>
>>27623887
Tell your mom she's a slut. Post results.
>>
File: 1459181123697.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459181123697.jpg
132 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw I married my high school sweet heart and he's the only person I've ever been intimate with
Being Hinata paid off, I got with the guy I wanted while I was young and now we've been together 10 years and are married. My life is pretty alright
>>
I wonder how many dicks Katya has sucked
>>
I had no friends growing up because I had horrible skin and was fat (why I got on 4chan). When I started growing into myself people started treating me differently and it took me a few years to realize that even the quiet nerdy guys ultimately just wanted to fuck me. I didn't fall into it but I can see your argument, it was tempting to give in. Fortunately I only dated/was intimate with one guy before my bf and I'm 24 so I think that's okay.

>>27625589
That's really sweet anon. I'm glad it worked out.
>>
>>27623887
>1 week later and I, Daniel, am alone for the rest of my life.
for so,e reason the way you wrote it and the fact you have such a nice guy name made me laugh. But prove you're 8/10.
>>
>>27625589

Did Sasuke cuck Naruto? Was Naruto a beta?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.