[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tough day? So how many tendies is it gonna be today and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: tendiesbar.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tendiesbar.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Tough day?
So how many tendies is it gonna be today and what kind of sauce do you want?
>>
That show was awesome.
>>
File: KND.jpg (104 KB, 441x620) Image search: [Google]
KND.jpg
104 KB, 441x620
KND defined what it meant to be a kid back then.

We had some technology, we had phones, we had internet, we had computers but we didn't have everything handed to us.

KND represented the last true generation to use their imagination with tech on a daily basis,

Kids had hammers, kids had nails, kids stayed out late, kids would challenge ideas they didn't like, kids would learn, kids would get into trouble, kids would not come home till the street lights came on.

KND captured this feeling, it gave us the treehouse we all dreamed of, it was what your tree house meant to you when you were 10, feuding with teens and throwing water balloons at them, sure sometimes you got a noogie, but it wasn't bullying or an international incident with parents.

Nowadays, try challenging an adult, try building a rickity tree house, let your 10 year old stay out late.

The kid will get ADD pills, the firemen will shut down the tree house and CPS will say you are a demon parent for letting a kid have fun.

KND captured the last true photograph of childhood.
>>
File: 1459663305018.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1459663305018.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>27620992

FEED ME 4 CHICKEN TENDIES AND GIVE ME WENDYS

I WANT SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE OR I'LL KILL A HORSE

REE I SAY WHERES MY NUGS? I DON'T WANT NO BIG BOY HUGS!

I SLAP MY MOM IN THE FACE, TELL HER THAT SHE IS A DISGRACE

I BITE, I SCREAM, I SHOUT! WHERES MY TENDIES?!?! HAVE THEY GONE WALKABOUTS?

SHE CRIES AND SCREAMS YOU AREN'T MY SON!

BUT COMPLAINS AREN'T GOING TO MAKE ME WEIGH A TON

I"M OVERWEIGHT SURE! AND CAN'T MOVE MUCH

BUT WHERE ARE MY TENDIES? PLEASE NO TOUCH

I'LL SCREAM REEEE TILL THE DAY IS DONE

NOW SAY SORRY TO ME MOM.
>>
File: 1453462290577.jpg (243 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1453462290577.jpg
243 KB, 398x354
RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

CHADS STORMING THE PLACE
>>
>>27621644
This is the best thing I've ever read in my life, top kek
>>
>tfw got 9 tendies in a 10 piece meal

I'm never going back to that Mcdonalds again, and Mcdonalds isnt doing as well, no wonder
>>
>>27621713
Yeah they fuck my order up a lot too, and then they ask for $15 an hour? Wagecucks man, can you believe them?
>>
File: Chad Dickson.jpg (36 KB, 535x434) Image search: [Google]
Chad Dickson.jpg
36 KB, 535x434
Chad here. Best operative there is. Got back from fucking my gf. I'm taking control.
>>
>>27621713

>Not going back and sperging out

I GOT ONLY 9 NUGS IN MY 10 PIECE PACK

I STORM BACK ANGRY AND THREW AROUND MY BALLSACK

THE MANAGER YELLED "HEY WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?"

I SCREAM REEEE I'VE ATTACKED YOU, DUMB DUMB!

SUDDENLY MOMMY COMES AROUND THE BEND

SEEING THE SIGHT THAT SHE JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND

ON THE COUNTER LAYS A LIFELESS GIRL, I QUICKLY TURN AROUND AND DO A TWIRL

I SAY MOMMY LOOK WHAT THEY DID

SERVED ME ONLY 9 TENDIES, SO THEY ENDED UP LIKE THE CASHIER AT WENDYS

MY BALLSACK IS ENGORGED WITH MUCH RAGE BUT NOW HAS SUBSIDED AND TURNED BEIGE.

I WALK WITH MOMMY TO THE CAR, I FOUND THAT LAST NUG AND BEGIN TO TURN SMUG

I SPERGED OUT FOR NO REASON AT ALL, BUT AT LEAST MOMMY CAN TAKE ME HOME FROM THE MALL
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.