[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. How does sex feels like? 2. Does it "feel" better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459088611002.jpg (130 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1459088611002.jpg
130 KB, 960x686
1. How does sex feels like?
2. Does it "feel" better if she is skinny vs fat?
3. Does race or age matter or is it just meme? Pic related would not be too bad even if she is old?
>>
ive never been with older chicks but i heard they dont get as wet
>>
>>27604722
All sex feels good to me. Fat feels better in my opinion and if she's older it's always good to bring a good water based lubricant.
>>
If you have to ask what sex feels like means you've never had it have you? Well to me, sex feels...AWESOME! Ive never done with a fat chick so I can't say, but some of the girls I have done it with are not totally skinny. Some have some meat on them, and it all felt great doing it with them. All their bodies have different feels because of their physique or skin type like some are smoother than the others especially when one just came out of a shower. As for race,that all depends on you and what you find attractive. I've done it with Caucasians and Asians and native Indian, but have yet done it with a black gilrs because I have yet to find one attractive (no offense to black gilrs though one day I would like to try one). And as for age... consent I think is what matters.
>>
>>27604722
i have a question like that too, is it true that sex is overrated and doesn't feel as good as masturbation? also is it true that you don't feel anything with a condor on
>>
Sex feels like ur dick being engulfed by a warm nice wet hole and it's nice. I took the virginity of my current gf and I went raw and it was pretty fucking crazy made me want to nut in like 20 seconds. Her pussy is the best and I've been with 6 girls the 2nd best pussy I've been with was a fat bitch she wasn't too fat but fat to me. I've only had sex with white and Spanish girls and I concluded that race doesn't really matter but I like white girls so I would choose them most of the time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.