[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just broke up with my girlfriend of somewhat over a year (known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: a01.jpg (289 KB, 1317x792) Image search: [Google]
a01.jpg
289 KB, 1317x792
Just broke up with my girlfriend of somewhat over a year (known her for a couple years tho) b/c she was constantly pulling stunts to make me jealous (chatting with some other dude, busting my nuts).

A couple months ago I slept with a mutual friend (we were pretty drunk and I know I fucked up) and we went through a rough patch. We made up, I apologized a billion times, everything was fine since. I cut off contact to that friend after because my gf was extremely hurt everytime I talked to her.

The girl still had a pair of jeans of mine and so do I (vomited on her jeans one night, I gave her a pair of mine to get home) so I messaged her today and told her we'll swap em real quick (30 second thing).

I messaged my gf: "I'm going over to Michelle later today, swapping jeans real quick, thought I'd tell you before you find out some other way."

she replies with "Adam is coming with us today, before you find out some other way ;) :) have fun"
They're going swimming, she didn't tell before this guy is coming along. He's the guy she's constantly been chatting with..

I told her if she feels the need to try and make me jealous because of some shit like this we're through. I was just giving her a heads up because I know how she would have reacted if I hadn't told her.

Did I do the right thing? You don't pull shit like this to your boyfriend, do? I was just letting her now and she gives me this "I might fuck him ;) :) have fun" attitude.

Hurts, but I have no other choice without feeling like pic related
>>
Idk why don't you just go off yourself

Cheating on people is shitty, your girlfriend sounds like a bitch, Michelle or whatever sounds like a bitch, and you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>27600491
>Cheating on people is shitty, your girlfriend sounds like a bitch, Michelle or whatever sounds like a bitch, and you sound like a bitch.

I know, it was a mistake but at that point in our relationship my gf had a hard time admitting to other people we were a couple.
She wanted us to constantly spend time together, do relationship kind of things but was afraid her best transgender friend who I have some major beef with might leave her if he found out.

The point is, at that point I didn't even know she would be that hurt as she was often reluctantly telling me she doesn't really want us to be official and "what difference does it make".

I knew how she really felt but as she had such a hard time standing by me I didn't really feel the need to let the chance to have sex with that other girl slip, especially as I was drunk af at the time.
It was only after I told her I "cheated" that she had a major breakdown, didn't leave her house for 3 days we went official.

And now, like half a year later she still feels the need to pull something like this after I just want to grab my jeans real quick and go about my day. What the fuck does she want me to do?
>>
Idk dude. I think getting out of there sounds good because she doesn't sound emotionally mature.

But keep in mind neither do you and an emotionally mature woman would surely leave you. I mean, even aside from the fact that you cheated on her you also drink to the point where you vomit on other people.

So uh idk I think you are doing yourself good by leaving her if you actually end up doing that. She sounds like she will hurt you.
>>
>>27600632
Thanks, this is very true I think. I'll end up an emotional mess in a few days when it sinks in that I'm alone again. I don't have a lot of friends (two people I talk to every other day, but they're pretty boring and I'm not happy with the way my life is going).

We were fighting a lot and I definitely have a lot of growing up yet to do. I hope this somehow forces me to take my life back into my own two hands and maybe put myself out there a little more.

Fuck.
>>
>>27600778
You did the right thing, that kind of petty jealousy doesn't really go away with time. Trust me, you'll be happier in the long run.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.