[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you guys think I'd be easier to find an online gf on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x582
do you guys think I'd be easier to find an online gf on reddit than it is here?

I'm lonely
>>
>>27598618
i think its very hard to have an actual conversation on that site

its a very sad site designed for competitive people to rank up points through the appearance of interaction

it encourages worthless "meme" posts and shit and assholish psuedo intellectual posts to raise ultra fast and all normal interactions to die, you cannot have a conversation with redditors normally

for proof of this make an account (dont need a username) and go talk to somone on reddit robin. it should be similar to omegle, right? no, all the people are stuck up and cannot even hold a conversation, even there they make some kind of game out of it and try to get the biggest room

you wont meet anyone off reddit, because you are never talking to people. you are talking to reddit, you are talking to the hivemind. its a waste of time, dont try
>>
>>27598914
Basically this. I've skimmed reddit a few times because now days video games dev basically treat that site as their own so sometimes I have to visit their for info about a few things. The way upvoting works basically encourages people to entirely ignore any sort of useful posting and instead say something 'witty' and that's why leddit humor can't be taken seriously. But anyways, because of the nature of the site, I feel like it'd be too hard to actually have a normal thread talking with lots of different people like you could on 4chan. If you want to hookup I'm sure that site could help but otherwise you're better off lurking here and begging fembots to plz b ur gf
>>
>>27598618
>being so desperate for sex that you would go to reddit
kill yourself
>>
>>27598914
>dont need a username
i meant dont need an email sorry

>>27598993
>being so desperate for sex that you would go to reddit
this too OP
why do you give a shit?
having sex wont improve your life. give up. your life will always be shit.
>>
>>27598618
While trying to get better at conversation I've talked to people from both 4chan and Reddit.

Without getting too deep into a bunch of boring details and shit stories:
The best people from 4chan are many tiers better than the best from reddit
The worst from reddit are much better than the worst from 4chan.

The (not underage) people from 4chan usually have something wrong with them, mental illness, way too clingy, etc but occasionally you can find people who can actually function in society and they aren't horrible to talk to

The ones from Reddit are memetastic fucks who can't do anything except make shitty jokes. They're much easier to offend than the people from 4chan. I haven't found anyone from reddit that I can still stand to talk to.

This is my own personal experience yo, take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>27598618
No, women are as highly sought-after online as they are in real life. One day I hope to stumble upon a website similar to /r9k/ but female. Where most of users are maladjusted women, and are so starved for attention they enthusiastically respond to anyone that contacts them.
>>
>>27598618
>online gf

Why, don't you want a real gf?
>>
>>27599511
Have you tried
Tumblr?
>>
>>27598618
probably easier finding a man wanting to be a woman here
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.