[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else feel like shitty interactions with women have affected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458343749862.png (164 KB, 432x529) Image search: [Google]
1458343749862.png
164 KB, 432x529
anyone else feel like shitty interactions with women have affected their opinions on the entire gender?
I feel like I won't be able to ever get a gf because I have so much bitterness and so many defenses built up after women decide to tear me down for liking anime or being myself
I don't know if I'll ever fix it or if I'll ever get a friend or gf who will be able to tear down my defenses and opinions to fix me
actually the reality is that no one probably cares and I'll just sit and rot in my shitty situation forever and keep having to deal with shitty women over and over again
>>
>>27596218
No. Most of my interactions with women have been nice or just neutral. I only read about the whores etc on the internet. Obviously they exist but I feel like r9k is so bad at judging character. They'll post an obvious 'stacy' and then say how qt and innocent she looks. Like, nigga, you delusional.
>>
>>27596218
Yeah, I grew up in a single mom household with an older sister that would physically, mentally, and psychologically abuse me every day. Since I was living below poverty I was surrounded by white trash women that were so low, they were underneath the fucking barrel. So I've become bitter and jaded, my mom once convinced me to date a girl and get out of my shell. The girl strung me along for year, told me she loved me, then broke up with me the day before valentine's day, which was also our anniversary. I gave that bitch flowers, gave her love letters, bought her shit, and everything. She would be sweet on the phone, but ice cold in person. She would give me just enough affection to make sure I didn't leave. She was the first person to give me any attention or affection, so like a starved puppy with someone that fed it, i was clingy. My grades started dropping and she almost fucked up my education. She fucked with my head so bad I was actually suicidal. Then, after she dumped me for some asshole in college my mom told me to not to let it jade me. For a while I was a true misogynist. i fucking hated women so much I would see red every time I saw a woman. That eventually faded into apathy and indifference. I'm cold to women now. The only time I acknowledge women is at work or when I laugh at or mock them. Sadly I don't really see women as people anymore, just things to be used for my entertainment. Just used, abused, and discarded.
>>
>>27596639
Also, sorry I'm bad at articulating my thoughts, but hopefully someone read what I typed up.
>>
>>27596218
you just described this entire board, and me
originalcontentlocated
>>
>>27596719
yeah I realize that now, that the whole board is full of disillusioned guys who really want to be fixed, but have so many barriers set up to protect themselves, combined with the fact that literally no one gives a shit about guys, that they will just sit like this for eternity until they fix themselves
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.