[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fired for being too quiet and not outgoing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 7d1.jpg (12 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
12 KB, 200x216
>tfw fired for being too quiet and not outgoing
>>
damn, what was your job lad? how long were you there?
>>
Uhhhhh no, you don't get fired for being too quiet, you were probably a shitty millennial employee
>>
>>27593994

>Doing great at your job. 1 year there.
>Always keeping to yourself and doing your tasks.
>Eventually coworkers start reaching out more to you.
>Include you in their conversations, trying to make banter with you.
>"Why don't you talk more?"
>"Really? Why wouldn't you like to drink?"
>"We went to this awesome place last weekend. Too bad you don't like to go out like us..."
>"Get a girlfriend Anon! It's not that hard, if that's what you're worried about"
>tfw handing your resignation letter because "You think you are satisfied with your time in the company, but you feel it's time to accomplish other goals."

I couldn't handle the pressure.
It's like i started to feel "in", but at the end i know i would just end up like the weirdo or the one people make jokes about; They would have taken advantage of me.
>>
>at will employment
>>
>>27594232
I feel your pain.

Fucking normies, man.
>>
>>27594041
You hit the nail on the head. This story is falsified.
>>
If you work at a place that actually values work and not social bullshit you will be much better off. I used to work at a bar and I never said a word but because I actually worked instead of flirting with stacies half the time I got mad tips from bartenders and servers. They still fucked the other barbacks though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.