[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we discuses the Pros and Cons of >Casual Sex >Premarital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 1456417623831.jpg (82 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
1456417623831.jpg
82 KB, 585x400
ITT: we discuses the Pros and Cons of

>Casual Sex
>Premarital sex in long term relationships
>Marriage
>total celibacy
>antinatalism

stupid shit that's not allowed
>"come on guys its the current year"
>muh degeneracy
>c u c k h o l d r y
>le red pill

discouraged
>arguments relying on your faith
>>
>>27715878
>2016
>this cuck still isn't redpilled on degeneracy
>>
>>27715913
well played anon, well played

originally well played
>>
>Casual Sex
Cons: Causes addiction to sex, damages the sexual organs, and spreads disease
Pros: idk
>>Premarital sex in long term relationships
Cons: idk
Pros: Growing closer to one's partner, fulfilling one's sexual needs
>>Marriage
Cons: Risk of being fleeced in a divorce (although that's not inherent to marriage and is actually a sign of the institution's degeneration)
Pros: Solidifying couples' bond for life, various legal benefits
>>total celibacy
Cons: Denial of basic human instincts
>>antinatalism
Cons: Death of the white race and consequentially western civilization
>>
File: 1447230575814.png (512 KB, 620x366) Image search: [Google]
1447230575814.png
512 KB, 620x366
>>27716038
>Denial of basic human instincts
>Death of the white race and consequentially western civilization
>cons
>>
>Casual Sex
Get to have fun and build confidence, but makes it more difficult to form strong bonds.

Get to know if the sex will be good before making a big commitment. Only cons are probably religious in nature.

>Marriage
Get to form a strong bond with someone. Good for forming a stable family for well-adjusted children. Being exclusive can possibly cause a mid-life crisis and divorce can be brutal.

>total celibacy
Lonely, but also no drama. Lots of independence. The boring safe route.

>antinatalism
Spare money, but possibly unfulfilling if you end up regretting it later.
>>
>>27716236
>antinatalism
Pros: there is more suffering than happiness in life, will not bring in additional being to suffer
Cons: ???
>>
Casual sex causes real measurable emotional damage to women, damage that they are unaware of.

Women with more sexual partners throughout a lifetime cannot keep a marriage going, cheat on their spouses, abuse their kids mode often, whereas virgin spouses are statistically superior.

Sex that lacks live damages the soul.
>>
>>27715878
>ITT we discuss the pros and cons of
>stuff that's posted here nonstop day in and day out all the while other threads are posted claiming they do not care about those things

r9k is one of the most retarded boards. i never post, but i felt the urge now. i come here to lurk and laugh at you.
>>
>>27716388
sometimes we vent and don't really mean the things we say
>>
>>27715878
I think a better topic is whether or not PB&J sandwiches are racist or not.
>>
>>27716299
>measurable
show me measurements
>virgin spouses are statistically superior
the data i've seen on this is correlational and not causal. It seems likely that rather than casual sex making a person divorce more religousity and traditionalism determine both seperately. I have seen no data outside of divorce and in fact would be suprised if there was a correlation would child abuse.

>>27716388
>r9k is one person
>>
>>27715878
>Casual Sex
Pro:Would make hedonist proud I guess.
Pro:Freedom for people with great social capital
Con:spreads communicable disease
Con:greatly reduces the value of sex and intimacy

Pro:makes marriage largely obsolete in modern marriage environment.
Pro/Con: is less permanent,could be ended at any time with relatively few major consequences in most cases.
Con:does not create as stable of a family unit
Con: tax and paperwork related issues
>Marriage
Pro:Ideally creates a stable family unit
Pro: tax and paperwork related issues
Pro: longer life span
Con: If you are a man or earn more you can and probably will lose EVERYTHING if/when things go sour
Con: No really don't underestimate how badly you can/will get fucked over when it ends.
Con: and they can keep sucking you dry for money for one reason or another for over a decade after leaving you
Con: no really it is not fucking worth it, don't do.
>total celibacy
Pro: you free up all the energy and attention people put towards sex and relationships for something else
Pro: Less drama and less stress
Pro: Less detracted by "worldly" pursuits
Pro: can have rich and fulfilling platonic relationships uncomplicated by the burdens of lust
Con: unless you are super religious it kills your social capital if anyone finds out
Con: missing out on sex and romantic relationships
Con: You are human and still have urges and sexual needs
Con: May end up doing something you regret in a moment of temptation if you don't have some sort of "healthy" release every now and again
Con: miss out of the all the benefits of fapping with TOTAL celibacy, and may even develop problems with your junk.
>antinatalism
What the fuck is that, like littoral hating babies or some shit?
Can't give the pro/cons of something I don't know or think about.
>>
>>27716837
antinatalism is the belief that being born sucks and we shouldn't have more kids
>>
>>27716504
They are not, because it is a sandwich.
Happy?
>>
>>27716890
You mean like that crazy Church of Euthanasia pushes.
Yeah, fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>27716504
I made one yesterday and it told me it preferred the term "race realist"
>>
>>27716941
so do you believe that most people have lives with more good than bad?
>>
Define good and bad.

I believe existing is better then not existing if that is what you mean.
>>
Been married for 9 years now. It's just not for everyone. It works for me and my wife but we both selected each other to be together for life, and it's not just sex or even agreeing all the time. If you want to marry I strongly suggest you have the ability to be decisive and choose someone who is as well. Your union can either complicate or simplify your lives. Obviously, if everything is easier being married it's a no brainer.
>>
File: 1436557399922.jpg (464 KB, 1000x2164) Image search: [Google]
1436557399922.jpg
464 KB, 1000x2164
Posting statistics
orgengio
>>
>>27717113
Nope I could never EVER trust someone that much to not totally nuke my life if they so wished.
No one can hurt you even remotely as much as someone you let in way too close.
>>
>>27717165
honestly the correlational data for everything but STDs seems pretty likely to be linked to religiosity
>>
File: uGDN5jx.png (274 KB, 1317x2117) Image search: [Google]
uGDN5jx.png
274 KB, 1317x2117
>>27717183
Its a risk some choose to take. Worked for me. Here's the cliff notes version of the story
>>
>>27716994
Retardedly simplistic worldview
>>
>>27717294
This is your story anon?
>>
>>27717433
It is anon. Shortened of course
>>
>>27715878
>>Casual Sex
+ feels good I guess
+ don't need to get married to get laid
- disease
- fucks up women's ability to pair bond
- landwhales think they're hot shit because Chad used them as a cum sock one night

If it's a multiyear long relationship I suppose it is okay.

>>Marriage
- shiggy only tradcons and women support marriage
- love doesn't need a contract

>>total celibacy
+the world of sex doesn't offer much besides base, fleeting pleasure
+more time for self improvement

>>antinatalism
+ less people = less intensive use of resources
- you can't force people not to have kids
- kids are necessary to fend off the caliphate
>>
>>27717520
Legendary. Monogamy is all we have friend. Treat her right and give her many kids.

>tfw someday you will be a grandfather
The world is a nice place.
>>
File: YzCAMzi.jpg (18 KB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
YzCAMzi.jpg
18 KB, 245x207
>>27717919
We don't intend to have kids. She wants to keep her figure and neither of us feel the need to have offspring. The world will be fine without more of me.
>>
>>27717950
Then you almost had me there.

Why be in a relationship then? Is it just about good times and the two of you? When that gets boring (it will) you'll have no crutch to fall on and a divorce will take place.

Married couples need kids. The world does need more of you. Looking at your story, we need more young men who will act the same in the coming years. You should consider kids soon, it will be the final seal to your relationship and it is the most logical thing to do as a man that is so lucky to have a great wife.

Relationships aren't about you, they're about having children and giving them a prosperous life.
>>
>>27717717
>you can't force people not to have kids
why not? they force the kids into existance
>>
>>27718191
If I wanted a child, I would adopt one. Plenty of orphans. I should know, I was one.

I know what it's like to be discarded. Doesn't make much sense to me to make one when so many are growing up just like I did.
>>
>>27718191
the world is so overpopulated the human race is going to go extinct and you post this.
>>
>>27718278
Its overpopulated with low iq mongs. The world needs more people like you and your gf, humanity does.
>>
File: xOd2SdW.jpg (34 KB, 361x315) Image search: [Google]
xOd2SdW.jpg
34 KB, 361x315
>>27718301
That wasn't me, my post is above his.
>>
>>27718278
The world is not overpopulated ffs. There is just inequality.

>>27717950
>She wants to keep her figure
exercise? She seems vain and isn't even hot to begin with.

>>27718255
For kids to have rights they must exist - no unicorn or gnome rights movements allowed.
>>
>>27718301
>implying i'm the same guy with the wife
>not realizing that the ethical thing to do any a given situation is whatever would be sustainable if everyone in the same situation did it
>not realizing this means it's wrong for anybody to have more than one kid
>not realizing that it's wrong to have one kid cause he can't consent beforehand to birth
>not realizing that the world is going to get so fucked up he/she will have a "life" with a level of misery we can't even imagine
>>
File: gdsfhfjh.jpg (124 KB, 1045x636) Image search: [Google]
gdsfhfjh.jpg
124 KB, 1045x636
>>27718373
Matter of opinion. She gets my blood going.
>>
>>27718390
Don't bother, I have heard the anti-natalist spiel dozens of times. You may think you are smart and on to something but ask yourself this: what does anti-natalism actually achieve in real life? Not in theory.

In real life, all it does is make intelligent people not have kids, which is a net loss for humanity. You may as well replace all your varied arguments with "I support dysgenics"
>>
>>27718278
You actually know nothing. Overpopulation is a meme spouted by Goldberg to encourage whiteys to get their tubes tied. In all reality we should be producing babies at three times our current output while cutting off the free food we give to shit countries that encourage them to engage in disgenic breeding.
>>
>>27718373
oh? what about future people rights? would it not be wrong to set a nuclear bomb for denotation several hundred years in the future for instance? the people aren't born yet, they don't exist, so what's the issue?
>>
>>27718427
it means that there are less total kids

>>27718429
you are young enough that you will likely see just how wrong you are
>>
>>27718452
>less total kids
Less intelligent kids, so now you have created a world where the few intelligent are surrounded by more and more stupid people making their life more miserable. Nice going.

Also I really don't like nihilism. Its easy to start but hard to finish.
>>
>>27718429
yes, because it will somehow make Goldberg more money to have fewer people from which to extort money from
>>
>>27718507
less total kids=less people to suffer, even if their lives are more miserable per person it's unlikely as bad as the decrease.

furthermore the outcomes of an action are not a good reason to take or not take an action, since the ultimate outcomes of all actions are death, of the individual, of the species, of life, and of all order in the universe. Only the value of the actions for themselves in the moment they are preformed is worth looking at. creating more humans=negative ethical value in the moment you do it.
>>
>>27718429
Jesus Christ you are retarded
At least I can filter you
You don't belong here
>>
>>27718617
#triggered
#noargument
>>
File: IMG_0529.jpg (133 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
133 KB, 750x1334
>>27718617
I'd argue but you couldn't read it anyways friend.
>>
>>27718635
#noteverybodywantstoarguewitheverybodyelseinthefirstplace
#Neverarguewithanidiottheywillonlybringyoudowntotheirlevelandbeatyouwithexperience
>>
>>27718663
ay big guy why don't you address this?
>>27718515

ruling populations typically want to increase the populations of their underclass
>>
>>27718694

I'll answer for him:

The elite ( I won't call them jews since this triggers newfags who shut off their minds at certain words) have never liked the middle class and especially an intelligent middle class.With the ever increasing power of automation, the high IQ people are more of a threat than an asset and can be replaced by a mongrelized mixed sub-100 IQ class that is no threat. They can be trained into consumers and wageslaves easily enough. Therefore, they will push such memes as "overpopulation" to the western world as one of many facets of their dysgenic, targeted depopulation program.
>>
>>27715878
>>Casual Sex
Do whatever makes you happy. I will not stop you, but I won't necessarily respect you if you make greasy choices.
Not interested in waiting till I get married, won't marry a girl until we've been on a long trip together and bonded over at least one crisis each
>>Marriage
Does not mean anything spiritual to me, just a nice way of saying I want to be with you forever. Don't care if gay dudes do this.
>>total celibacy
Almost impossible to do by choice. If it makes you happy go for it.
>>antinatalism
Yeah, there is more misery in the world than happiness. This means if you were born you're free to do as much risky shit as you like, secure in the knowledge that your death is a net gain.

Also, if all life is miserable, your parents love you, then you neck yourself, you have increased the net misery on them. So wait until they have died or don't love you before you check out.
>>
>>27718782
alright cool so putting aside the patent absurdity of all of that.

>deforestation
>massive decrease in wildlife populations
>global climate change
>extinction rates that put us in the "mass extinction" zone

why? because infinite growth in a finite planet puts an unsustainable burden on environmental systems we rely on for food, water, etc.

or did they pay off all the scientists too?
>>
>>27718782
The Jews have statistics that say that mixed race mulatto lineage-free unidentified nothings are better consumers due to their lack of identity. That's why they encourage race mixing.

I know it seems far out, but stay with me here:

If you had kids and taught them the meaning if a dollar, the hard work that goes into it, the value of ownership and sweat and tears then your kid wouldn't grow up valuing superficial bullshit. Your kid would save his allowance and lemonade stand bucks; whereas an empowered single mother who has no time for her kid raises a shitty kid who fills it's time with name brand items and media slime.

We need you to raise your kids to start their own businesses instead of letting them work for a big corporations and having them spend their paychecks on cable TV and name brand sneakers.
>>
>>27718882
oh so "the jews" don't want us saving money?

but they run the banks?

hmmm
>>
>>27718879
Yes good you are bringing up the environment.

Guess which race predominantly cares about the environment? high IQ whites. Other cultures don't seem to really care at all, look at china, india, africa, south america. As long as it makes them money they don't bother Only after instilling some values from the western world have they adopted some environemntal policies due to nonprofits funded by the aforementioned demographic. A world without this group is going to environmentally crash and burn at a faster rate than ever before.
>>
>>27718920
You're nitpicking when I have made an obviously true statement.

Big Company A doesn't encourage behavior that will give ultimately benefit small business B,C, and D.

Also
>using banks
The interest isn't worth it when you calculate the rate at which our currency inflates. I would really advise that other than convenience money (couple hundred on your card) that you would invest in a safe and home defense items, keep that money there yourself.
>>
File: 1427754779627.png (272 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
1427754779627.png
272 KB, 541x480
>let's make humanity dumber so we can rule them
>by doing so we stab ourselves in the foot
>due to dumbing people down there will not be a cure for cancer in the next 50 years
>I'm a jew and now I have cancer
This shit doesn't run you insufferable faggot. Maybe I'd give you the time of day if it made a modicum of logical sense. To back to your containment board. Take a long hard look at yourself. Take a bird's eye view. Grow from it and try not to cringe too hard about this phase that is equivalent to being a reddit fedora
>>27718971
>>
>>27718952
m8

that's just dumb when the largest polluter per capita is the US regardless of how much we "care about" the enviroment.

>>27718971
the statement you made is not obviously true at all

it's not true at all

an obviously true statement is "a is a" or 2+2=4

most people do use banks, regardless of whether i do

and the only place big companies have means to attempt to quash out small businesses is through government intervention

and this isn't even about race mixing there will not be any more mixed race people because white people don't breed. proportionately maybe, but that doesn't help since it's a net reduction in cash flow.
>>
File: 1451857645820.png (237 KB, 1634x1058) Image search: [Google]
1451857645820.png
237 KB, 1634x1058
>>27715878
here you go, someone already showed the be all end all reason why casual sex is horrible and disgusting, pic very related

premarital sex is fine if you get married to that same person, otherwise see above

marriage is only good if both parties are good people, sadly this is somewhat difficult to achieve due to rampant whoring that kills morality among people in modern society

>antinatalism

don't cut yourself on that edge kiddo

seriously go live your life, you edgy fuck. it wont get better if you just complain.
>>
>>27719124
I don't understand what's so bad in pic related

edginess means nothing. subjecting another to misery means something.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.