[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your autistic power fantasies. I will begin. >2026
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
ITT: Post your autistic power fantasies.

I will begin.

>2026
>The New Crusades ravage Europe
>be me, legendary among the kebab removal forces
>captured in a cave in the mountains of Chechnya by Isis
>kebabs are live streaming my execution to the Free West
>kebab makes a long winded speech as I kneel before the camera, long rugged and grizzled, bearded and dirty
>speech ends, knife touches my throat
>Allahu-
>jump up and headbutt kebab
>roll back and bring my bound hands from behind me
>beat up all the kebabs with my hands tied
>say something witty into the camera before I kick it down and crush it underfoot
>>
>>27701295
>knife at throat
>jumps up
So how exactly did your throat not get slit?
>>
>>27701566
Because the knife was underneath my chin, I jump up and therefore away from the knife.
>>
>>27701295

>2030
>Jews take over the world
>I am a commander of the last resistance against le happy merchant
>Become a cute magical girl and go full degenerate
>Remove Jews with love and friendship
>Remove loyal kebab, shitskins, and whites
>Have sex with the remaining whites, making a pure race of white pride
>oh fuck it i can't finish this degenerate shit I'm too autistic. Just shove me in the Gas chamber
>>
>>27701654
Pretty autistic, brah. How do you fight the merchant with degeneracy?
>>
>>27701748
I'm an INFP good goyim slave
I hate the kike, and there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>27701295
>it is 2016
>I'm on motorbike fleeing from the state troopers making my way to the San Diego wild animal park
>guns bursting at me but my superior training in allows me to use the surrounding terrain for stealth cover
>each cage I pass I set the animals free
>meerkats, lions, wildebeests, silverbacks joining me to raise up against the man
>I've finally reached the elephant cage
>my animal comrades signal me to go on while they provide cover
>chimps, lemurs and orangutans flinging shit at the police force which is now being backed by local swat as well as some military reserves
>the firefight continues as I free the elephants
>I'm riding on the back of the matriarch of the elephant troop while her daughters and granddaughters follow us to the gas lamp quarter
>elephant rampage, nothing can stop us crushing all the shitty bars with overpriced drinks and that one place that didn't know how to make an AMF
>we fight our way over to the naval base
>police force weakening due to monkey shit sepsis
>my elite animal forces help capture cruisers, battleships and destroyers and I send them back home to help their animal brethren take back the world that is rightfully theirs
>>
>>27701295

>join Russian military
>somehow get to be chopper gunner
>pilot is blonde shorthaired russian qt
>go to Syria and death from above kebab
>get sent to Ukraine to death from above hohols
>become huge hero, meet Putin, save him from assassins, become national saviour
>Putin gives me mansion in nice part of country and a massive salary forever
>>
>>27702335
Thoroughly admirable.
>>
>>27701295

>go to japan as weab English teacher loser
>civil war somehow starts between government and some group who wants to go back to there being an emperor ruling and feudal ways
>get mixed up fighting with JSDF, they all get killed around me, few of the enemy have powered exosuits which look like samurai armor
>basically a Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai scenario, get wounded badly and captured after killing one suited guy who got arrogant and exposed his face
>gradually become one of the insurgents, the exo of the guy I killed gets fitted to me
>we eventually fight it out with JSDF, somehow win, US forces haven't join in yet, we tell them to leave Japan or we'll kill all of them
>they obviously join the war and start fighting us
>guys in samurai exos slicing through tanks with high frequency blades, fighting choppers using booster packs and missiles and all sorts of techweeb fever dream weapons, they give up after a bit and go home
>receive high honor and place in Imperial bodyguard, get sent to guard young male relation of Emperor
>Old Emperor old and dying, gather allies to support succession of my charge, fight another civil war against some of my former friends, get even more honors, get a wife and several concubines, we start a new war with the Chinese, America accepts a treaty and we carve up china between us
>energy shield gets put over whole of Japan that deflects even nukes, Glorious Nippon now technologically advanced feudal paradise closed to outsiders
>anime becomes real via meme magic
>>
>>27701295
All of our fantasies involve War
B E T A U P R I S I N G W H E N?
>>
File: 1460004717674.gif (483 KB, 480x528) Image search: [Google]
1460004717674.gif
483 KB, 480x528
>>27702574

IMPRESSIVELY autistic, my friendo.
>>
>>27702598

pretty much my autism dialled up to 11 right there, thing is it's my favorite daydream to escape reality with and would probably make a decent chinese cartoon to boot
>>
you autists should write books, jesus christ.
>>
File: 1457357777299.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457357777299.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>Be living in 1980's Miami with my gf
>We're both assassins.
>She dresses as a maid and uses a pair of Uzis while I dress in a white suit and use a shotgun.
>We become infamous in the Miami underworld for speed and brutality
>Every cartel and Mafia is both out for our heads, and wants to hire us.
>The police can't keep up with how many bodies we leave behind
>We're wanted internationally, but we can take on the world if we needed to.
>Eventually we make enough money to quit the game for good, and live out the rest of our lives in peace in the Caribbean.
>But we don't.
>It's too fun.
>We end up caught in a Mafia trap, and as they close in on us, we share a kiss before resolving to die together in an utter bloodbath.
>Holding hands, we charge to our fate, shell casings and bodies littering the floor.
>We survive and start wiping out the Mafia group that double-crossed us.
>>
>2016
>join US Army infantry
>lose legs and come close to death fighting ISIS
>recover and become local hero in my small hometown
>during recovery, my qt crush realizes that she loves me
>marry qt crush and raise a family in the back country of America
>>
>>27701295

>gain SSJ vegeta physique and powers
>just start enjoying being literally a god among men
>starting cunts randomly then tearing their arms off or throwing them into the air when they start trying to fight me
>finishing wars with energy attacks, taking on whole armies for fun just fuck them up
>becoming some sort of hyperchad god-emperor fucking hundreds of thousands of hot bitches to create new master race of superhumans, literally having the hottest women brought to me from all 4 corners of the globe, cucking millions of husbands and boyfriends every year
>create new species that dominates earth forever
>>
>>27701566
it's a fucking fantasy, you pleb.
>>
File: Ididnotrequestthis.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ididnotrequestthis.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
>>27701295

>get blown to shit in terror attack
>wake up months later
>I have a cyborg body that is stronger than any man
>eyes see things with a HUD, infrared, x-ray etc
>sweet black matte finish on my joints with red accents and glossy black highlights
>can be upgraded for different things
>no longer need to crave sex
>live out days being a soldier or something
>I never asked for this

kek I did though
>>
File: tumblr_mw51dg05XT1shl7uzo3_1280.jpg (109 KB, 1100x1564) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw51dg05XT1shl7uzo3_1280.jpg
109 KB, 1100x1564
>2029
>America is an industrialised corporate police state
>I'm a mercenary hacker/assassin for the underground revolutionaries
>my right eye is prototype cybernenic giving me special vision and immunity to certain attacks
>due to straining the brain and limited power supply I keep it off and covered under my cloak ( eye and research data stolen from the Government during a raid, worth millions )
>Canada was annexed by the US
>the west allies at war with China/NK/Middle east etc
>Russia remains neutral on the surface
>older sister ( only family member to survive the blackout of 2025 ) is missing
>city travel by foot and urban climbing to avoid surveillance ( helped by cloak and anti-CCTV face light )
>travel across state borders by rat tunnels or my fake IDs w/ AI controlled cellular maskgraphs for face recognition
>all my guns were homemade except for a sniper rifle bought from Russian dealers
>I fly to Japan tomorrow, taitou has at last cracked the chinese encryption
>we will know the truth soon
>>
>>27701785
What the fuck is an INFP?
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 629x800
>>27702714
Quaint, but wholesome. Quite autistic that you have to become a cripple to get a gf in your own fantasy though, anon.
>>
File: 1457639270031.jpg (22 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1457639270031.jpg
22 KB, 405x405
>>27701295
>I am a pretty girl

original pls
>>
>>27701596
Why don't you test that in real life. Have a friend put a knife to yor throat and apply pressure. Then you jump up. See what happens.
>>
>>27702675
Robots are idea men, our grand dreams go unfulfilled, wasted to incompetence and inability to write.
>>
File: IMG_0671.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>Invent something completely groundbreaking
>Keep inventing and eventually reveal a whole new field of science.
>Name new mathematical formulas, people praise me as the Einstein of 21st century
>After that, openly express my support for Donald Trump
>>
>be president
>outright ban abortion
>>
File: 1458439534144.jpg (103 KB, 684x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458439534144.jpg
103 KB, 684x1074
>202X
>my graphic novel is being made into a cartoon
>I'm lead animator
>shows on local television
>ex oneitis who laughed at me in art class and the people who shunned me in highschool jealous as fuck
A man can dream
>>
>>27701295
>Having a happy family
>>
File: Ainsley Harriott Nazi Smile.jpg (315 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley Harriott Nazi Smile.jpg
315 KB, 760x797
>>27701295
Sometimes i like to fantasize about this:
>bump head some day
>for some reason this activates a dormant part of my brain making me super smart
>design weapons and sell them to sketchy countries
>move to North Korea and become best buds with Kim Jung Un
>build advanced weapons for the NK but also have a eugenics program in the background
>design the purest white men and women for Kim's army
>use the army to overthrow them
>kill all the chink scum in NK in secret so the rest of the world doesn't know
>use this army to take over the planet and kill all the niggers, kikes and anglo scum while i watch gleefully in a conference room.
>>
>>27701295
> I have cancer
> some people actually care about me
> I die
>>
File: 1331136538503.jpg (621 KB, 1864x3263) Image search: [Google]
1331136538503.jpg
621 KB, 1864x3263
Noting to complicated, I want to be an necromancer and make a bunch of undeadbros.

Fleshcrafting, Blood magic, skellington army, zambinos, ghost blowjob woo woo woo, big evil castle in the European countryside that ghost hunter fags try to snoop around in, the whole edgy nine yards.
>>
>>27703098
I'm not likely to do this. Maybe I am a retard but I can't understand how if I move explosively away from the blade before I give kebab a chance to cut that it would result in me getting my throat slit.

Either way, it's just a daydream.
>>
File: Holy shit.jpg (303 KB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.jpg
303 KB, 1160x979
>>27703539
yeah nope
>>
>>27703407
Too unrealistic tbf
>>
File: 1422672769330.png (37 KB, 198x218) Image search: [Google]
1422672769330.png
37 KB, 198x218
>>27702755

That's pretty much my fantasy too. Imagine just being able to go up to a bitch, tug her pants down, shove it in her cunt, and rape her, and no one can do anything to hurt you or even stop you.

Would be glorious.
>>
File: alien-fantasy-2.png (512 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
alien-fantasy-2.png
512 KB, 800x480
This is my real fantasy.

I wish I would get abducted by friendly greys, we would get some hookers from earth along and then just smoke weed, and just chill out flying in the space while we fuck them.

The spaceship's interior would be like that of a minimalistic nightlife lounge.

Something like pic related.
>>
>>27703570
>>27702863
These two are best fantasies
>>
I'd rather be dominated and sissified on a spit roast between two feminist lesbians strapped up than have a power fantasy
>>
>>27703674

Ayy lmao

>tfw no grey ayybros to snort coke and fuck human women with.
>>
>>27701295
ITT: fantasies that sound like a 9 year old read a comic book from 1950 then hit their head, hard
>>
>>27702755
That's my shit right there my nigga. Have this (you)
>>
>>27703766
It makes me depressed, it's one of the only things I look forward to in life
>>
>>27703798
>he thinks we're all just pretending to be autistic
get out plzzzzzzzz
>>
>>27702019
Iktf. They dont know how to make one in NC either. Or SC for that matter.
>>
>>27703880
I knew that, sunshine, I just hoped your dreams would be - bigger, I guess.
>>
>>27703674
I hope you enjoy hearing the sound of your own voice
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 450x300
>kid always gives me shit during class
>thought people would feel sorry for me, but the nerdy kids just snicker, the jocks generally seem oblivious, and the Stacies actually give this guy attention
>teacher gives him some minimal reprimands when he does it very openly (during class discussions or my presentations) but doesn't really seem to care
>one day, while I'm giving a presentation on DIY ethics, he says, "Oh yeah, you'd know all about Doing-It-Yourself, anon" while simultaneously making jerk-off motion with hand
>normally, this is where my whole face would involuntarily turn red, I'd spill my spaghetti, and maybe pop a boner for good measure
>but this time's different
>"yeah, well, your sister's myspace page always gets me in the mood. What can I say?"
>class "ohhhhh"s and kid gets shitty look on his face cause he knows his sister is a slut
>jock runs up and gives me a high five!
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1001x823
>8th grade
>huge autistic faggot who never said a word, physically couldn't make myself sometimes when it was really inconvenient
>of course some kids just couldn't stand the fact that I couldn't talk (as though there wasn't enough noise at that school already)
>imagine myself walking into a classroom late when everyone's already there
>there's a gunman holding up the classroom
>didn't hear me coming in as door was already open
>from behind I slam him in the head with big textbook
>he falls over, teacher comes and grabs the gun from him and calls 911
>I'm the hero, but no interviews please
>I continue not to talk at school and things go back to normal
>but I know that kids will always be thinking a little differently of that quiet kid who saved the day
>>
>be vice president
>after years of military funding cuts while china continues to build their military china is now our military equal
>do to india getting their shit together to become a real industrial power and recent sanctions on china a dictator is able to take power
>within months he launches an air invasion of india with his Pakistani allies while the Chinese also invade and conquer half of japan and all of taiwan
>North korea due to recent events has become a chinese puppet state
>best korea launches attack on south korea
>US media shit storm thousands of Americans killed/captured in over sea military bases attacked during invasion
>US president slow to respond still trying to make a diplomatic solution
>LA and San fransisco bombed 20k civilians dead
>i help lead the impeachment of the president and become president my self
>i rally the nation and go all in with us navy
>chinese navy destroyed with minimal US loses
>link up with Japanese allies and liberate japan and then the korean pennisula.
>eventually russia gets involved and a quick end of the war comes with the consequence of russia now owning half of China.
>win second term do to my success as a wartime president and am able to fight corruption in the US goverment and put in place policys that make the US a utopia.
>>
File: cyborg.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>2016
>walking on the street when suddenly struck by lightning
>wake up in hospital with no problems but the lightning gave me super intelligence
>start building functional robots out of trash and get admitted to a top university
>there I invent a sentient AI
>catch the attention of the government and get sent to top secret research facility with shit like weaponized viruses and mind control technology
>build a few techs for them like invisibility and androids
>the fuckers weaponized it and use my tech in wars killing innocents
>realize the human race is horrible so I do what anyone would and decide to conquer the world and make it an utopia
>build special Build Bots that can construct a Warhammer-tier army overnight
>also make robotic eyes that and implant them in me, these eyes can change memories of people that look at them so I use them to make the government oblivious to my scheming
>armyisready.jpg
>unleash robotic terror upon the world
>because I am a good boy my Bots only knock out enemies and don't kill
>after US falls I prepare a global invasion and build me a badass capital ship
> world falls in a single week
>we are the sum of our experiences so I use memory altering tech to make the world better
>terrorists now help the homeless, criminals become good citizens, ghettos are now the safest places and oppressive religions are abolished
>0% unemployment, 0% poverty and qt sex bots for every robot
> I am adored by my people
> construct myself an immortal and indestructible new body
> get myself a harem with girls from every nationality since I am not a racist
>prepare for space colonisation
> adopt the name of Lord Thrania supreme emperor of humanity cause I think it sounds good
> after all this I go into my chambers and start playing vidya while my harem girls suck my dick
How autistic is this story?
>>
File: 4TgSWrL.png (25 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
4TgSWrL.png
25 KB, 645x773
>Join some kind of shadowey government organization.
>Spend all day everyday chilling with aliens.
>Cruise around in their space-ship abducting normies then bullying them.
>Live at Area 51 with a qt robot wife.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.