[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread I will prove that the average robot has a harder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 16
In this thread I will prove that the average robot has a harder life than starving Africans do. Normies often like to compare the plight of the robot to the plight of the starving African in order to devalue and belittle the robot's suffering. I will explain why this is wrong.

>1) Starving Africans don't know the pain of alienation
A starving African is surrounded by other starving Africans. Everyone he sees in his day-to-day life is acutely cognizant of his struggle, for the simple reason that they share it themselves. To the starving African, the "normies" are confined to a distant, other world, one so far removed from his life that it might as well not even exist. The robot, however, is surrounded at all times by laughing people out with friends, happy couples holding hands, and smiling families going about their day. His normies are all around him, all the time. Every one of them only serves to remind the robot of his own defectiveness and deprivation. Short of becoming a hermit, the robot cannot escape this constant torment. Were this to apply to the starving African, he would have to be surrounded by giant restaurants that he could not order from, but merely peer through the window into, stare at the people eating within, and salivate. This is not the case--he is surrounded by barren emptiness and interacts with like-minded people suffering from similar problems.

(Cont.)
>>
File: hqdefault[4].jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[4].jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>2) Starving Africans don't feel lonely
Despite their lack of food and poor living conditions, starving Africans still surround themselves with family, friends, and lovers. They have healthy social lives and a strong sense of community. The robot has no friends, no lovers, and often has a poor relationship with his family. He has no one to talk to, confide in, or love. For comparison, when a group of starving Africans were brought over to the US and given homes and jobs as part of a documentary, they voluntarily left their first-world environment to go back to their friends and families in sub-Saharan Africa. They would rather be starving and poor with companionship than full and rich without.

>3) The starving African's struggle is material
The starving African's problems are easy to identify--lack of food, lack of housing, lack of clothing, etc. The robot's problems, however, are much more complicated and harder to define. SSRIs, SNRIs, MAOIs, benzodiazepines, antipsychotics--the robot will go through all of these treatments with the very real chance of ending up the same or worse than when he started. There's no cure to his ennui, and this hopeless existence often leads him to a life of drugs, escapism, and, most dangerously, anime. The starving African does not deal with this abstract suffering. He does not question his place in the universe. He merely exists from one day to the next, passing the time with his aforementioned family, friends, and lovers. Happy.

This concludes my argument. Refute me.
>>
I don't know whether this is satire or if your serious. Either way I had a good chuckle
>>
At least someone finally said it. Fuck those little greedy African cunts
>>
i tried to refute your post but then i realized the only argument against it is my feelings

third point is literally god-tier
>>
Yeah but have you seen how skeletal those guys are? I don't know if I'd want to change places with them and be in a state of health that's that fucked up.

As a sort of refutement: if their life is so much better than the robot's, would you be willing to switch places with them? The answer is most likely no, because no amount of friends and family make up for the shit living conditions, lack of wealth, Internet, muh pc etc.
>>
I truly envy those starving Africans. Such a simplistic life
>>
>>27699016
>SSRIs, SNRIs, MAOIs, benzodiazepines, antipsychotics--the robot will go through all of these treatments with the very real chance of ending up the same or worse than when he started.

This. Fucking beautifully said. It's amazing how pharmaceuticals have progressed so much, yet we still can't even cure lack of dopamine which causes the chronic depression most robots have.
>>
>>27699180
BTFO
Tfo
F0
O
>>
Fuck off OP, you arrogant cunt. How exactly is your typical fat neckbeard's "muh no gf" wallowing worse than starving to death in disease ridden Africa?
>>
>>27699215
This. I'm finally coming off SSRIs and antiphyscotics after 10 years of being on them. And funny enough, I feel *literally zero* difference. Not more depressed, not happier. To me, they were as good as taking sugar pills. And I went through many many different pills, most of them with horrible side effects.

Therapy is one big huge scam, at least where I'm from in small town Australia. Drive an hour to *LITERALLY* get told I'm just misbehaving and a bad person, when all I want to do is survive and not constantly feel like life is not worth living.

The only thing that has ever helped me is expressing myself through anonymity, in boards like this, and trying to see the beauty in this war torn world.

While this will not work for everyone, it works for me. You can be a hiki and still see the light. While you may never be a normie, and you may never achieve those things, you can do things normies never will.

Regardless of your IQ, most hikis that exist today and have not died are of high intellect, and we exist for a reason. Even if all we do is shitpost on boards, we can change lives here.

Whether for good or bad, revenge or hope - The humble shitpost can save lives, and destroy them. Do not underestimate the power of the written word.

And if you're full nihilist, you might as well enjoy yourself before the world crashes and burns. Even if that's doing drugs and meth, it's better than sitting there doing nothing. Experiment, and grow.

You're already in the shithole, you might as well embrace it and see what it has to offer.
>>
>>27699271
He is alone, undergoing existential plight along with having to see others who are completely normal day in and day out. I thought the argument was quite clear, but you've failed to address it entirely in your post, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2643x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2643x2448
View rom my window. Who is worse?
>>
>>27699302
>existential plight
He's questioning his existence. The Africans will probably actually die you evil bastards
>>
>>27699302
You're the maddest man of all, my butt has been irredeemably slapped
>>
>>27699319
Quite sophisticated brutalist architecture
>>
>>27699320
Robots will actually die too, what's your point?
>>
>>27699302
He's obviously shitposting/shilling/trolling. Don't lose heart.
>>
>>27699366
Nah I'm just shitting ya. OP makes some bravo points t.b.h.
>>
>I'm lonely
>I'm dying dying of starvation and dehydration
>but I'm lonely and everyone laughs at me
>I guess I'll go dig through the trash for food and drink this goatpiss flavored water
>but you have friends
>I'll trade you a friend for that tendie
>fuck off and get your own tendie
>>
>>27699302
>omg muh Africans
They have a simple life. As Op put it, they don't need to worry about the abstract issues in life so please neck yourself, you hippy
>>
>>27699319
Where are you from, anon?
Its just for statistical reasons ^_^
>>
>>27699465
I was joking m8: >>27699390
I was imitating a butthutt lefty.
>>
>>27699271
Social deprivation actually does cause more suffering than (not fatal) starvation. Note how many homeless people have dogs, and if there's a shortage of food it's not the dog going hungry.
>>
>>27699475
From country, bigger than Pluto
>>
>>27699545
So its not just in my country... I mean we have these playgrounds built through our cities too. They are kinda depressing me.
>>
>>27698997
>You haven't seen enough rekt threads
when it comes down to it i'd rather mental problems than physical. at least this way i can acutely observe my situation and appreciate it instead of just constantly fearing for my own survival. so we have to "get a job" to survive in this society. it's not that bad when you consider the alternative. also you know what i hate about "robots" the most? they constantly crave for all these "normie" experiences. a true robot has no desire for love, friendship, accomplishments, purpose or any social interaction. his autism has taken him off the "normie" evolutionary path and made him impervious to such desires. mabye the problem with /r9k/ is that is longs to be normal instead of reveling in being the strange being that it is. What you resist persists, familiars.
>tldr; If you want "normie" things you are "normal".
>>
>>27699294
Holy fuck this thread has some top-notch posts. Antidepressants and therapy are both basically scams for most people. Therapy can't alter the inadequate brain chemistry that causes constant pessimism/depression and amplifies loneliness. SSRI's don't even work on dopamine which is the main problem for most robots, which is why SSRIs are as effective as a fucking placebo in studies. The system is completely rigged.
>>
File: jew fly 2.jpg (361 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
jew fly 2.jpg
361 KB, 1414x1469
>>27699520

Chinese homeless people would kill for a good bit of dog-flesh
>>
This is gonna sound fucked, but since starving Africans are so ignorant of well, pretty much everything, aren't they almost like animals, they live purely by instinct i would think. They don't think "oh man, i wish i had a doughnut " many have probably never had a doughnut, they just worry about getting anything whenever can. Since that's all they have known their whole lives, then how can they know it is THAT bad, there is no basis for comparison.
>>
>>27700043
https://youtu.be/DQeyjgSUlrk
>>
>>27699215

Lack of dopamine is easy to fix. Depression is unfortunately caused by something that's a little harder to fix.
>>
If they have better lives then us Robots then you would love to live their life. I certainly wouldn't.
>>
>>27700426
Easy to fix? How? I've tried L-Dopa/Tyrosine/Phenylalanine but all three just give me an awful headache even when combined with a solid multivitamin and B100 complex.
>>
>>27700043
Are you really this fucking stupid? God robots are the worst, fucking faggots
>>
>>27699271
Great job not refuting any of his points
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 878x814
ITT a bunch of self loathing losers.

"Boo boo, I can't get gf my life's harder than a starving African child's"

What a bunch of pussies, you guys deserve to have shitty lives you fucking cock suckers.
>>
>>27700598
Normies never refute points, they just rely on insults and shaming tactics.
>>
>>27700598
They're starving and on the brink of death.

You're not.
/thread
>>
>>27700633
>look at me i'm hateful behind a computer screen tee hee
>>
>>27700666
>Look at me I legitimately think my life is worse than a starving child's because girls won't look at me
>>
>>27699319

I live in eastern europe, we have loads of soviet buildings that look like that. so what? who cares. I like it here. lots of job opportunities, a growing economy. shitloads of niches that are waiting to be started. the EU gives us lots of funding too. and with that shit going on with ukraine, we gain support from the US as well.

the only thing that sucks is the disproportion of wages between "concrete" jobs and "creative" jobs (don't know the terms in english?). for example I'm a graphic designer, and I can put it like 8 hours of work and earn as much as an unqualified construction worker earns in a month! I kinda feel sorry for some of my friends who slave away for like 2-3 euros and hour. real back breaking work. I even admire them, I could never do what they do.
>>
>>27700682
Actually don't Africans have a decently high rate of reproduction? What they lack in food they make up for in relationships.

Man, it'd be hilarious if an African parent said to her son "Now Chadfiki, cherish your girlfriend, for there are lonely robots out there who'd do anything to have a meaningful relationship with a woman."
>>
>>27700726
I don't think relationships are an adequate substitute for food. Seeing as how we rely on food to keep living.
>>
File: 1459829235882.jpg (37 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1459829235882.jpg
37 KB, 251x242
>there are starving africans getting laid RIGHT NOW
>>
>>27700726
>Man, it'd be hilarious if an African parent said to her son "Now Chadfiki, cherish your girlfriend, for there are lonely robots out there who'd do anything to have a meaningful relationship with a woman."
I'm going to remember this one.

Too bad it can be easily refuted by saying starving Africans don't survive that long
>>
>>27700547
Nice argument, shitllord
>>
>>27700771
>starving Africans don't survive that long
They survive long enough to reproduce apparently.
>>
How can any human be "starving"? Just hunt for food like humans have done for literally ever. Honestly if you're a part of the most dominant, intelligent species on the planet and can't figure out how to eat without someone feeding you and giving you money, you deserve to be weeded out through natural selection.
>>
>>27700773
Nice tumblr insult
>>
>>27700879
Do the world a favor and kills yourself and your family. We could do without you
>>
If they don't have food why do they keep fucking? Don't this people have a sense of responsability?
>>
Yall keep bringing up birthrates, but forget to mention the average life span is in some places is under 45. So while you cry about not getting pussy, into your 30's, they might as well be writing their will at 30.
>>
>>27698997
Schizophrenic social outcast here. I would trade places with an African niglet in a heartbeat
>>
>>27700943
Excellent job refuting his argument. Oh wait, you actually just posted a typical normie-regurgitated insult, nevermind.
>>
>>27699180
the devil you know....
>>
>>27700988
>starving African dies at 30 from malnutrition after a pretty happy, peaceful life spent with family, friends, and a lover
>robot dies at 30 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head after a lifetime of loneliness, rejection, alienation, failure, negative reinforcement, and fear
I know which one I'd pick.
>>
>>27701108
You can paint their life as beautiful as you want while painting yours as hell. We are talking about a country with child soldiers, mass starvation, and slave labor. While you shitpost about twf no gf, and how neets are the masterrace. Yall sound like "fembots" complaining about being lonely, because chads won't fuck them. The two situations are on two completely different levels.
>>
>>27698997
>>27699016
You missed the most crucial point imho: there are no charities where white women fly around the globe and then feed robots for social media points.
>>
>>27701108
Your bringing up suicide, like first world rates compare anywhere close to third rates. Mozambique is top ten, I wonder where your country falls.
>>
>>27701388
I mean, a proper comparison would be the suicide/homicide rates of male virgins aged 20+ versus the suicide rates of Africans.
>>
You are right in a way. The quick way to state this is that while starving Africans suffer more physically, robots suffer more spiritually. The second form of suffering shouldn't be underestimated, as a well fed body is useless if your spirit feels like killing yourself.

Those kids can probably find some sort of happiness in the little they have, they grew up like that, they are used to have little and probably have a sort of spirituality that helps them deal with their shortcomings.
>>
>>27701463
I wasn't even going to get that detailed (cause I doubt the stats would be that specific). Give them robots all the suicides in the first world, and it still wouldn't come close
>>
>>27700317
you never see such genuine smile in a face of a robot. Final proof that African kids get it better.
>>
>>27701028
Yea I am a normie and I fucking love it! I love sleeping with women, I love going out drinking with freinds, and I love coming on this board and laughing at pathetic losers like you who blame everyone and everything for their shirt lives except themselves. I don't have to refute shit cause his statement was fucking stupid to begin with. But I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your self loathing circle jerk.
>>
>>27701108
Lol this is gay as hell. Poor anon his life is so hard boo hoo
>>
Yall are basing this on the fact that someone who can be happy, can't have a hard life. Please stop. Your life is easy, but some can't be happy regardless. Being sad isnt the deciding factor in how hard your life must be, or the always buttblasted tumblerites, have the hardest life on the planet.
>>
>>27701701
Honestly /r9k/ is the male version of tumblr. This thread proves it.
>>
>>27701683
That's great man, but might I suggest a different website to frequent? There are countless websites that pander to you specifically, where as there are little to none that pander to the depressed, forced outcasts of society like us.

Also, it's amazing that I predicted you were a normie based solely on your use of insults and shaming tactics. Normies are all the same, they thrive on putting other people down to feel better about themselves. Honestly it's sickening.
>>
File: 1456863221428.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1456863221428.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>normalniggers parasites can't refute this
>start with the usual ad hominem and general assblast leakage
like pottery
>>
>>27701683
You admitted you have no argument whatsoever and you've made that quite clear with your retarded posts. Time for you to leave if you're not going to meaningfully contribute to the discussion, normo.
>>
>>27701731
Nah I can use what ever site I want.

Btw you robots are all the same. You're all delusional and pathetic.
>>
>>27701731
>Muh safe place
>>
Everyone ITT should read up on the idea of relative deprivation. Essentially, the idea is that we don't make comparisons about out lives in absolute terms, but in relative ones. Even a high flying CEO can feel inferior if he's constantly surrounded by other top achievers. There was a really interesting video on this I watched but I can't find it atm
>>
>>27701757
A discussion on why white privileged fags life's are worse than starving African children?
>>
File: smug jew of darkness.png (53 KB, 662x858) Image search: [Google]
smug jew of darkness.png
53 KB, 662x858
>>27701777

The trips of righteous white knight normie. I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>27701731
Triggered!!!!!

Beta fags like you are turning this site into tumblr
>>
>>27701809
Robot logic: anybody who isn't a cynical, self loathing, asshole is a white knight

Wut? Jesus this board is a sperg circle jerk.
>>
>>27701800
>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""white privilege"""""""""""""""
This is terrible b8, my man.
>>
File: FUCKING NORMALFAGS.jpg (281 KB, 1200x1520) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING NORMALFAGS.jpg
281 KB, 1200x1520
>>27701811
>>27701789
>>27701777
Hmm, I wonder who could be behind these posts? Who would want the board spammed with nothing but insults and shaming tactics?
>>
>>27701844
Lol calm down you paranoid faggot.
>>
>>27701844
Oh no he said something mean! He must be a paid shill!

That's how fucking stupid you sound.!
>>
>>27701875
Paid shill? No. Condescending normie that uses nothing but the same endlessly regurgitated insults and shaming tactics instead of contributing actual content? Yes.
>>
>>27701830
Did you really just figure that out now?
>>
Only those with something to be ashamed of can be shamed. If you really believe op, you cannot be shamed.
>>
>>27701902
Bro what to you want me to say. You guys are so deep into your self loathing that you don't realize how stupid this idea is. I'm willing to bet my soul none of you faggot could last a week living in Africa amongst the starving kids. The lack of Doritos and Mountain Dew would kill all of you.
>>
I've thought about this at times.
"There are people in other countries who have it much worse"
But in some ways we do have it worse than some starving kids in Africa. They might be poor and not fed properly but that's true of me as well, and I have to figure out how to survive on my own. There are no charities set up to help, no tribe to look after me. I wouldn't have been the one to make a thread like this, but in truth the only people who've got it worse than robots are being tortured by the Cartel or drowning in a tank full of industrial acid.
The difference is people don't know or understand our pain. The truth is what we're going through mentally is about as bad as it gets, only we have to bear it ourselves. Pretty gutsy of you to make a thread like this OP. Most people would just say something like, "How dare you? You're entitled blah blah"
But they don't know, and they haven't had their full measure.
>>
>>27701956
Move to Uganda and become a child soldier forced to kill your parents.
>>
>>27701955
>implying robots have unhealthy diets

Why are you trying to make it sound like robots are robots because of the way they behave rather than their genetics and the way they were treated?
You want to feel better about yourself by making stuff up or what?
>>
>>27701955
That's actually exactly what I want you to say. That's an actual argument instead of just spouting insults. I'm glad you posted that, serious, not being sarcastic. That's a much better contribution to the thread. Now we can actually discuss it instead of having to respond to insults, which throws the thread off topic.
>>
>>27701956
There are also no army's to abduct you and force you to fight

No wild animals to tear you apart.

No bush meat to give you Ebola

No aid for you to contract

No dirty water for you to drink

No mud cakes for you to eat.

Your life must be so hard.
>>
>>27701996
Here we go with the self loathing again. God damn this is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>27701983
That child soldier is still part of something greater than himself, and no matter what he might have to do, he's found something that orders his life. He will not drift aimlessly, or struggle to make ends meet. He'll be fed and clothed by the army that looks after him, even if he is led by a tyrant.
>>
>>27702000
Nah I liked insults better

You're never gonna get laid and you'll die alone.
>>
>>27702033
You are saying I am the way I am only because of myself and you are the way you are only because of yourself. I can bet anything you want that this isn't true.
>>
>>27702034
He's FORCED to fight and die for a cause he doesn't believe in, you stupid idiot. Are you really gonna use that to justify your self loathing?
>>
>>27702061
You get what you settle for
>>
>>27702023
>No wild animals to tear you apart.
I would shoot those animals and eat them.
>No bush meat to give you Ebola
That's not really how people get Ebola, Anon.
>No aid for you to contract
Aid or AIDS? I'm not getting either one though, wherever I might live
>No dirty water for you to drink
You got me there, but I stick with bottled water and that's still a good choice.
>No mud cakes for you to eat.
Only Haitians eat mud cakes
>Your life must be so hard
Damn straight.
>>
>>27702047
For fuck's sake at least get creative with your insults instead of spouting the same shit each time. At least unique insults have entertainment value.
>>
>>27702061
At the end of the day you're responsible for you. Not your parents, not society, just you. So quit acting like its the worlds fault that you're unhappy with life.
>>
>>27702099
Did you endure any hardship in your life?
>>
>>27702120
God damn 12 year olds on 4chan
>>
>>27702120
>I would shoot those animals and eat them.
Starving Africans don't have guns.
>>
>>27702034
then join your cuntry's military
>>
>>27702078
But he will believe it eventually. If he survives, he'll move up the ranks and become warrior and badass of the highest order. It will be a hard road, but he will die or endure and be much stronger on the other side of it.
>>
>>27702129
These are more than insults though, son

They're facts. >>27702148
>>
>>27702148
Yea I have. Who hasn't, still managed to get past it.
>>
>>27702120
>No wild animals to tear you apart.
I would shoot those animals and eat them.

No money for food, clean water, but has a gun.

Fuck my sides
>>
>>27698997
ITT : Pathetic faggot who thinks that because he has no balls, he is actually in worse situation than people literally dying of hunger, malaria, getting chopped with machetes etc..

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>27702153
Sure they do. They're just harder to come by. Maybe they'd have to make do with a bow, but no one in the 21st century is subject to wild animal attacks except for a lone, unarmed human in the wilderness. Did you know there are only 2000 Bengel tigers left in the wild? Most of the large carnivores have been hunted and edged out by the world's most dominant predator: Humans.
>>
>>27702166
Jesus you're so naive its making making me have to take a shit. Join the army then faggot! If you truly believe it's better than what you go through.
>>
>>27702184
Do you answer yes to one of the following?
>have schizophrenia
>was abused as a child
>are conventionally ugly
>was born in poverty
>has been socially outcasted due to reasons outside of his control (such as being a child of heroin addicts)?
>>
>>27702171
They're not facts, some of us have gotten laid before without succumbing to the typical normie spamming insults and shaming tactics.
>>
>>27702205
>no one in the 21st century is subject to animal attacks

Do you live under a rock? How can someone be this clueless?
>>
File: IWM-Q5574.jpg (116 KB, 699x467) Image search: [Google]
IWM-Q5574.jpg
116 KB, 699x467
it's all about standard of living vs quality of life

our standard of living (food, comfort, hygiene, whatever) is very high meanwhile our quality of life (friends, family, relationships, mental well-being) is very low

some poor tribal nigger living in africa most likely has a better quality of life than we do, except at the end of the day he shits in a hole and drinks dirty diarrhea water. people in the civilised world have houses, food and clean water, but are increasingly antisocial and people like us are the extent of this.
>>
>>27702181
Doesnt matter, happiness isn't the deciding factor in how hard someone's life is. Sure they're generally happy slaves, it doesn't make their life easier than someone who isn't happy.
>>
>>27702211
I've thought about it. I've been through some shit and I've got the scars to prove it. I can handle myself with a firearm, I'd have my squadmates's backs, and I'd be a good fit for the army on a combat level. I'm just not too eager for the level of brainwashing involved, or following orders I don't agree with.
>>
>>27702215
I'm playing the world smallest violin for you
>>
>>27702232
Nah they're facts.
>>
>>27702258
I said no one but lone, unarmed humans. If you're smart about where you are and have a weapon or travel with a group, you have nothing to fear from the local wildlife.
>>
>>27702275
Do it! It's better than doing nothing.
>>
>>27702282
I don't care about your sympathy. I am simply trying to understand why you believe they way you believe. I believe you had an easy life (normal life) and your hardships weren't really hardships compared to that of a robot.

To me you are like a rich person not understanding the problems of poor people. I am fine with some people having easier life, I am not mad at them or angry at them. But I am annoyed because you think everyone gets what they deserve.
>>
>>27699271
Great post.
Have some reddit gold.
>>
>>27702323
Probably, not a bad living either. What do you think then? Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines? Or should I get creative and join the French Foreign Legion? My grandfather was a pilot during the war, and he worked on planes so it would probably be the air force even if admittedly they've got it better than the grunts on the ground. Who am I to argue with tradition? I've always been fascinated with aircraft anyway.
>>
>>27702327
You deserve your place in life

If you feel bad it's your own fault, you had terrible parents? Too fucking bad you deserved it, you have no social skills? You deserve it, you have no life skills? You deserve it
You're depressed? You deserve it

My life is great, I had a normal life and my parents are great, why? Cause I deserve it

Everyone gets what they deserve

t. Normie

>this is what they actually believe
>>
>>27698997
there is no objective difficulty in life. You always focus most on your own troubles, and the farther away from you, the less you give a fuck. For yourself, you have it most difficult
>>
>>27699729
>longs to be normal instead of reveling in being the strange being that it is
how to do this? please guide
>>
>>27699016
>>27698997

Difference is you could easily go outside, talk to girls, and stop being such a pretentious faggot.

They can't exactly just go and get food as easily, can they?
>>
File: afas.jpg (99 KB, 425x540) Image search: [Google]
afas.jpg
99 KB, 425x540
>>27702669
Yeah bro, it's fucking easy bro

You just go outside and talk to them, works every time
>>
>>27702813
Yeah it does. Provided you aren't some boring creep with no balls.
Looks play secondary role here.

Get groomed, hit the gym, find some social hobby and presto your ability to talk to girls have doubled or tripled.
You are welcome.

Oh and stop coming here because this board is cancerous to the enth degree and will fuck your brain up.
>>
>>27702905
Creep with no balls? What is that even supposed to mean? Women consider creeps those who try to interact with them and are ugly.

Falling for the gym meme
>>
>>27702669
>what is mental illness
>what is physical deformity
If fixing my life were as easy as "just going out and talking to people" don't you think I fucking would have done it by now? It's nowhere near that simple.
>>
>>27703068
Creep means someone who can't keep eye contact, someone who is insecure, fake, tries to show off ( operative word here TRIES - legit skills are a ok ) in order to impress them etc.
I you are groomed well enough no one will call you a creep.

>gym meme
There is nothing meme about it. Gym raises you self confidence, your libido, your self esteem and on top of that you get a bitching body.

Yeah it ain't was but so is everything worth a shit in life.
>>
>>27703191
>Yeah it ain't was but so is everything worth a shit in life.
It ain't easy -ate a word there
>>
>>27703191
So you're telling us not to be robots?

Don't you see the fucking problem here?
>>
>>27703191
>Creep means someone who can't keep eye contact, someone who is insecure, fake, tries to show off ( operative word here TRIES - legit skills are a ok ) in order to impress them etc.

None of those things are things a creep would do. I see women fucked up another word to suit their twisted world just get more attention.

>gym meme
IT will give you confidence only if you believe that women care about muscle and not the face. Once you realize it's all about the face you will get no fake confidence since you know it's fake. I already tried. Lifting weights up and down gave me no self esteem or confidence. I have bigger problems that putting weights up and down wont answer.
>>
>>27703257
Seeing as "being robot" is complete bullshit made up so you can feel good about yourself while bitching and crying ...
Yeah I don't see a problem.

Robots are like those fatties who "can't lose weight cuz genetics".
>>
>>27703294
Except most of us legitimately had shit upbringings and have mental illnesses stopping us from being normal
>>
>>27703294
Tell me best way to remove my schizophrenia.
>>
They can also rape Stacies with no consequences
And you can always beg for stuff
>>
>>27703276
>None of those things are things a creep would do.
Yes it is. It's a very definition of creep - to be someone who is fake and unconfident.
As for the gym :
Women won't care if you have ugly face when you have so pack, broad shoulders and awesome pecs.

They s whole face meme is the biggest bullshit retards believe.
>>
>>27703315
Yeah, I too had a shit upbringing and you don't see me bitching about it.
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (15 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
15 KB, 300x362
>>27698997
Ebola fucks
beta bux
>>
>>27703399
>if you're not confident you're a bad person
>if you push through the fear and try to fit in anyway, you're still a bad person
Normies, everyone!
>>
>>27703441
It's only uncomfortable because you have never done this.
Back when I was a fatass neet I too hated the prospect of going to the gym, talking to chicks or riding a bike to work.
And now I love it and I'm practically a social interaction junkie.

Either learn from someone's mistakes ( god all those wasted years ...) or stop bitching that having no gf is somehow worse than getting shot in the head at the age of 10.
>>
>>27701240
Blacks arent bright so they usually are completely unphased by the chaos in their countries., this is a race that thinks its normal to riot and destroy things for no reason along with torturing people for sport.
>>
>>27703592
I remember back in high school I had a group of friends. One of the guys, let's call him S, was very skinny and had acne on his face. One day we are walking from the gym, he looks at a girl for a brief second and the girl starts yelling at him to stop staring at her, that he is a creep and so on.

This is just one of the situations where I learned what women truly are.

BTW, I did all those things and much more you just listed since I remember, but due to my face they don't matter.
>>
>>27703592
The difference is that you turned your life around when you were 20 or so. At 25 this becomes impossible forever, because university is the last time in a human's life where they can train social skills. If you haven't made it then, you're fucked forever. And some people have severe mental health problems that take a while to get over, even if they put in a lot of effort. And the clock is always ticking. And if you have an ugly face and misshapen body, you might as well give up now, because everything will be infinitely more difficult for you. Not even ugly normies can always manage, someone who has robot issues on top of that is playing life on nightmare difficulty.

It's simply not true that anyone can make it if they just try hard enough. Sometimes the hurdles are just too high.
>>
>>27703768
Nigguh I started turning my life at exactly 25 and never even brushed against university.
Another bullshit excuse to wallow in self pity.
No hurdle is to high if you have strong enough legs.
>>
>>27703827
Then you just didn't have robot issues. It's as simple as that.

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>27703660
>one girl my nigga.
>one girl that can be anything from a raging cunt, psycho, just buried her beloved dog etc.

And you base your views of the entire gender on her ... Yeah that's smart.

Your face isn't the problem, you have a twisted and warped view of reality.
>>
Nah that shits way worse. And this picture is fucking retarded, why are they holding out their hands like that? Its like inviting every white college girl to like a post about them or something
>>
>>27703854
Ahhh the normie insults cometh.
Did I hit too deep my man ?
Don't get ass lasted just because I'm right.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee (2).jpg (58 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee (2).jpg
58 KB, 640x742
>implying anyone cares about africa here

NORMIES GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27703827
Can you tell me what country you are from, what your problems were and how you saved them?

I am pseudo-neet wizard/robot right now and am trying to turn my life around by getting a job, moving out of my parents home etc., but every time I try to do anything I get held back by my distorted view of reality and schizophrenia.

Since you endured much worse than me and have come out on top I would like your advice, thx.
>>
>>27703655
So because they are unaware, their life is easy. What does any of that have to do with how hard their lives are? Or are you just /pol/ing. If so great job.
>>
>>27703416
Nah, you just bitch at people who've had it harder than you.

You have the empathic sense of an autistic toddler.

Go accidentally strangle some gerbils or something
>>
>>27703987
I'm from Poland.
And how I did it ?
Gym
Losing shitload of weight.
Job where I interact with people the whole time ( health care ).
Therapy for adult alcoholics children's.
And that's it.
No magic here, just a shitload of work, many akward situations and time.
>>
>>27699215
Sadly to say, I second this

I used to dream pills would do the work but, for what I've learned, renaissance will come with existence major changes: motivation AND TALENT for a profession or sport, a person who makes you finally feel alive, some spiritual awakening

I hate to say this but we''ve been 'here' to suffer in silence while the people we can tell cannot even figure how is it to be as bad as we are including ofc psychiatries and psychologists
>>
>>27703992
>So because they are unaware, their life is easy
Yes their life is easy because they no mental pain besides the usual PTSD but other than that Africans are completely indifferent to the madness in their countries. you see black americans do this all the time when they seem incapable of stressing out over an issue in their life.

Africans have no hard life besides hurr poverty they usually lose their virginities by the time they are 9, because they are black they have great social skills giving them a network a community closeness, their lives are not hard at all.
>>
File: 1460048277515.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460048277515.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>27701388
Not the same guy but I'm from the country with the highest suicide rate in the world (Greenland)
>>
>>27704056
>harder than me
How do you know it ?
How do you measure how hard someone life was ?
I had two alcoholic parents and was obese to 25th birthday. How do you measure that against anyone else ?
Why would you measure this at all ? It's not a dick measuring contest - everyone have their unique emotional baggage to carry.
>>
This is a question a robot shouldn't ask of himself. The grass is always greener. Ask any normalfag, would he rather be a roboneet or a third world bum and you'll get your answer.
>>
>>27704150
Guyana has the highest from what I've found. 44 per 10000
>>
>>27704240
Greenland has 100 per 100k. This country is horrible in every aspect
>>
>>27701683
i wouldnt call a fat neckbeard who has never seen vagina and is claiming to be normie just to make someone with different mentality feel worse

also tips* fedora my gently gentleman
>>
File: Rosacea2-2.jpg (31 KB, 340x264) Image search: [Google]
Rosacea2-2.jpg
31 KB, 340x264
>>27704154
>parent's heroin addicts and alcoholic before I was born till I was 10 years old when my father overdosed himself
>incredibly poor (couldn't afford bread), because they spent all welfare money on drugs and alcohol so I was malnourished my childhood year
>mother has severe depression and shizophrenia, told me multiple times during my childhood that she would kill herself and end the torture if it wasn't for me holding her back. I even told her she should do it and I wont hold it against her when I was 12 if that's what makes her happy, she saw aliens and had paranoia
>get bullied in primary school because my parents were drug addicts and we were the poorest family in the entire school which stunted my social growth
>had to sleep on the streets twice per week every week for years because father would come home drunk and throw us out of the apartment
>have rosacea, look like pic related, can't show any confidence because I blush which is sign of insecurity. The blushing is involuntary and there is no cure to it.
>have paranoid schizophrenia and severe depression, can't connect with other people, feeling guilty over being born, was twice in psych ward but they didn't fix me, went there alone by myself to fix myself, went to therapy again didn't work
>back scared from acne
^this is what a robots life looks like
Never did drugs, alcohol, anything illegal, never became fat. I was trying my hardest since I was 14 to self improve. Do not tell me I didn't try.
>>
>>27704125
Robofag perspective, where virginity, is hard, and starvation is easy. No one outside of virgins would agree with that. Anybody who is not a virgin, would prefer to be a virgin for the rest of their lives than to be those kids. Political activist don't go on no sex strikes, because no one would care, they go on hunger strikes.
>>
>>27704426
My issues isnt virginity its deeper than that, I envy the blacks because of their ability to always be calm and happy most of the time. Being a virgin is horrible to your ego and its still shameful when you lost it at 19 people still laugh at you, I just want to die but I cant override my will to live this is hell I am living MENTAL HELL.
>>
>>27702153
>Starving Africans don't have guns.
>HURRRR DURRRR CHILDREN SOLDIERS
>MUUUH GUNS AND SHOOTING
>BOOOOM BOOOM DinDu STARving has to kill his parents
>>
>>27704426
I have literally suffered from anorexia nervosa and the discomfort of starvation wasn't even close to the emotional pain of loneliness
>>
>>27704268
That's not even in the top 10. South Korea has a higher rate
>>
>>27704475
The africans could just spear animals to death like the old days but they see whitey giving them food so they go "fuck that shit" and thus starve because whitey aint giving food fast enough.
>>
>>27704370
Shit happens.
I'm not gonna measure who had worse because its pointless.
You look absolutely normal, even better chicks dig that eyes.
And you didn't tried hard enough apparently if you are still stuck here winning about it.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>27704081
SPIERDALAJ STAD KURWA JEBANY SMIECIU
>>
>>27704536
>I'm not gonna measure who had worse because its pointless.
Why would it be pointless? You are saying you can become normal through hard work. I am saying you can't if your life was not good enough. Ofc there is a point in comparing.

>And you didn't tried hard enough apparently if you are still stuck here winning about it.
There is just no reasoning with you. And what am I whining about? My life? I do not whine about that. I never whined about my life, never complained to anyone.
You are the one who is saying everyone can change their life around, which simply isn't true.
How do I stop people from plotting against me, mocking me, watching me, laughing at me as soon as I step outside? I know this isn't true when I am inside, but once I am outside those feelings override my logic. This is what paranoid schizophrenia does. Delusions about persecution. I can't just turn that off. Everywhere I go it follows me as soon as I step outside. Going into a store is torture for me.
>>
>>27704503
Sorry to hear that. Are you still anorexic? Still lonely?
>>
>>27702387
Join the navy senpai
>>
>>27702387
Go Air Force if you can score a 70 or higher asvab (meaning you get a job better than security forces. A robot in security forces would probably commit suicide.) Air Force has the best living conditions, easiest basic training, and is the safest. In basic training, the drill instructors aren't even allowed to touch you without permission, and they can't force you to do pushups for an hour straight like they do in the Navy. Air Force has a lot of rules like that to protect trainees because they know a lot of nerds enlist.
>>
>>27704712
I started eating again in december and I finally got cuddled for the first time last week
>>
>>27704923
What do you think would get treated first if you saw your doctor. They probably are tied together, but what would be the immediate concern.
>>
>>27704699
Ok fuck I I give up.
You are right, you are the poorest guy on earth, everyone should pity you and pat you on the back.

I'm out.
>>
>>27704965
probably the eating disorder
doctors are all total chads though, they wouldn't understand
>>
>>27704699
>This is what paranoid schizophrenia does.
I know that feel all to well. Don't let that other anon get you down, he just can't really understand that you can't change your inadequate brain chemistry or a decade of negative conditioning on a whim.
>>
>>27700719
>for example I'm a graphic designer, and I can put it like 8 hours of work and earn as much as an unqualified construction worker earns in a month! I kinda feel sorry for some of my friends who slave away for like 2-3 euros and hour.
Funny thing I'm living in a small city in Poorland and as a graphic designer I made 2 euros per hour.
>>
>>27704653
Cmoknij mnie w kutasa cwelu.
>>
>>27705054
They understand just fine. One can kill you by itself, one can make you want to kill yourself. In the first world you can get an iv and a sandwich, then go on with your fucked up life and still be lonely and anorexic. Of course you think the loneliness is worse cause you just can't give it a sandwich, but what about if you never got that sandwich either.
>>
>>27705208
>Poorland
Just write Poland we know.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.