[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to decapitate myself with a set of train wheels >scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
File: nya.jpg (69 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
nya.jpg
69 KB, 604x604
>want to decapitate myself with a set of train wheels
>scared front of the train will smash my head in first, and give me brain damage but still keep me survivable and forced to live
>don't know how to guarantee i'll get hit by a high train, since those are usually freight trains, but there's no schedule for them plus they usually move slower and therefore less lethaly
tough decision lads
>>
>>27684195
build a guillotine my friend
>>
pretty selfish way to do it desu
slowing all the trains down
making some poor fuck run you over and shit

why not just slit your wrists in a bathtub or drown yourself in a lake or something
>>
>>27684195
>usually move slower and therefore less lethaly
How?

Some guy laid his head on the tracks in my town last month. The trains that come though are town are going like 15mph. I wouldn't suggest it though, most people who survived jumping off the golden gate bridge or tried a very lethal means of suicide besides a woman taking 10 aspirin and lived immediately regretted it as it happened.

There's nothing after this desu, go rob banks and rape and pillage. Its better then dying and if you die banging it out with the police it would've been more fun then putting your neck on a train track

When my parents die I'll probably do something similar.
>>
>>27684285
>slowing all the trains down
actually once as a kid, the train i was in was slowed down cause the one in front hit some guy
so its only fair really

>why not just slit your wrists in a bathtub
>2% sucess rate (more or less, considering stats might include teens who did it due to depression but said it was suicidal for muh attention; and people who failed but didnt go to the hospital about it)
>painful af
>slow, have to sit and watch blood pour out of you
>to increase chances of success, you have to slit both arms, one whilist bleeding from the other
>if you accidentally slice through the wrong part, you've lost all control of that arm, and can no longer move or cut with it
literally the worst, slowest, most painful, most horrific, hardest suicide method to attempt

>drown yourself in a lake or something
impossible, survival instincts kick and you will save yourself. thats why fucking water torture is so effective, your brain switches everything off and goes into full panic and shitstorm mode, i'd be damned if i'll be able to control myself at that point. you sound like my fucking mother, thinking she can kill herself in the romanticized way of drowning in a lake or jumping in front of a truck, as if in our modern day that's possible to do.

believe me famm if i had another way i would do it, i've been wanting to die for over a year, so far this is the best solution i have. no guns, nooses are ineffective and hard to achieve, wrist slitting is hopeless, no tall buildings nearby with roof access, and set of cliffs is a 4 hour drive away and i have no car.
>>
File: 1453764059283.jpg (188 KB, 824x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453764059283.jpg
188 KB, 824x1000
>>27684733
So you are at a point where you have nothing to loose. Why dont you just start a new. I know it sounds like a shit tv advice but actually just go away. Leave all of it behind you. Work some shit job somwhere completly new, dont tell your family where you are. Give yourself 5-10 years, after that you can always kill yourself but actually use the freedom you have at this point to completly start something new.
>>
>>27684382
>How?
watched some videos of the trains going past some crossings, freight ones always seem slower than passenger.
>15mph
hmm, hopefully thats fast enough for one to scramble your brain if it's got a bumper.
main issue with freights tho, it's harder to find out when they're on the tracks. with passenger ones, i can literally go on ticket sites and calculate from departure and arrival times listed. with cargo, i have no clue.
>immediately regretted it as it happened.
ofc, basic survival instincts and that. if they had time to forget about their imminent death and spend a few minutes on remembering why they're there and why they hate life so much, they'd be a lot happier to see the approaching end.
>go rob banks and rape and pillage
live with mommy, no money, etc. just spending my days shitposting and watching youtube videos (like i've lived my entire life) before i can't be fucked no more
>>
>>27684833
I'M TOO DEPRESSED, TO GO ON
Memes aside, my life is already wasted and I've got nothing to look forward to other than wagecucking and regret. Hell, the last ~year I've been wanting to just get enough cash to afford a car to drive to a set of cliffs, but now that mommy's got no money and that's not possible, I've resorted to trains. I've just got no interest in living, bar spending some more time watching a few films, or waiting for the next GoT, or waiting to shitpost on /int/ during Eurovision. hardly worth working my ass off to fix my life for
>>
>but 12 gauge
>load with 00 buck
>put in mouth pointing up and back
>pull trigger

No pain, no hope of surviving
>>
>>27685123
>no hope of surviving
1% but ok http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>27684195
You can be sure that you'll die. If a train runs over your head there's no such a thing as "surviving with brain damage". Pieces of it will be all over the place. If you lay down like that russian girl, you can say goodbye to life, mate. Also, that girl's suicide was quite impressive. It was such a clean cut. Train suicides are usually much more gory.
>>
>Switzerland has a rail network longer than 3000 km
>almost every engine driver is confronted with at least one suicide during his career
>some retiree said in an interview that he'd overrun 6 people in his career of 33 years
>in 2013 there were 187 suicide attempts on the tracks. 64 of them survived with severe injuries

don't end it this way
>>
>>27685301
Yea, if you get hit by a train you're dead OP. But that's what you want so, I guess thats a good thing. Might as well do it drunk too.

Don't feel guilty about it though, its not your fault you were dealt a bad hand.
>>
>>27684382
The "regret" is probably just their survival instincts kicking in
>>
>>27684195
Sounds like a pretty good way to commit suicide. If you laid your head on the railway track it would be super quick. An oncoming train could pulverize a persons skull really fast. It would be like a second of excruciating pain followed by nothingness.
>>
>>27685301
I'm scared of the train's bumper hitting my head and sending it flying away from the tracks. Otherwise the neck thing I feel pretty confident about.
>>27685336
Good thing I'm not from Switzerland then.
>>27685387
Thanks man.
>>27685513
Idk, looking on Bestgore most suicides have people split clean apart, worries me that the people who thought their heads would be destroyed, instead survived.
>>
Why not just use the helium method? Or is that bullshit?
>>
>>27685571
>I'm scared of the train's bumper hitting my head and sending it flying away from the tracks
that would kill you instantly
>>
Yeah, I thought about it a bunch too and thought that the surest way would be lay down perpendicular to the rail, kind of clutching it so the train is going to smash the back of your head and then cut up the rest of your body. I don't really want to kill myself anymore, but I get why you might want to do it. Maybe you won't do it and realize that life is actually pretty brilliant if you can just breathe but I won't just blather on about positivity cause the world can be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>27684195
if you're in America,, then depending on your state, if you've got a clean background, then a rifle or shotgun may be very easy to obtain. you can find some cheap 12ga shotguns for 200$>=.

one time purchase for one time use
>>
File: 1K5Kt.jpg (178 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1K5Kt.jpg
178 KB, 1239x795
>>27685616
seems legit as suffocation comes from wanting to exhale carbon dioxide, and not inhale oxygen. however it's not worth throwing $100 at, plus apparently tanks now have oxygen added to them a bit to prevent shit like this.
>>
>>27685819
>it's not worth throwing $100 at

Yeah, you might need that money later
>>
>>27684195
Don't kill yourself in front of a train, you faggot. You're going to make the driver of the train feel bad plus they'll have to do a prolonged investigation on the cause of death. And your parents might end up filing a lawsuit saying the tracks weren't clearly marked or some gay shit.

If you're ready to end it, do it right. Not as an intentional trespasser strike.
>>
>>27684733
>literally the most horrific
try lighting yourself on fire nerdlord
>>
just do it, it's the kind of suicide you can easily back out of when you realize you don't want to die.
>>
>>27685729
>perpendicular to the rail
>cut up the rest of your body.
again, i'm concerned about being thrown to the side and being left to bleed out, especially as most tracks are wider than a person's height. plus, if i try to lay myself perfectly, that means i have to jump in front of the train earlier to spend some time aligning myself, rather than suddenly jumping out of the shrubbery and appearing as a head on the side of the tracks. anything that will help the driver quickly see me and slow down is a bad thing.

>>27685750
>if you're in America
really fucking wish i was.
good thing im in britain so it's kind of better as there's a set of cliffs in the south that has a 100% sucess rate cause it's a 500ft drop (a ~50-story building) onto rocks. but that's a 30quid 4hr train ride away which i dont want.
>>
File: nyash nyash.jpg (130 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nyash nyash.jpg
130 KB, 960x720
>>27685889
wanted one that shows off her qtness
>>
>>27685889
how old was this bitch
>>
File: rina_b4.jpg (123 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
rina_b4.jpg
123 KB, 453x604
>>27685992
13-14 I believe
>>27685989
Here's qtness
>>
>>27685896
setting yourself on fire is only agony for however long it takes for your nerve cells to die. after that it's painless. being burnt at the stake isn't so bad because there's a good chance you asphyxiate from the smoke before the flames reach you.

being buried alive is the worst way if you ask me.
>>
>>27685956
>0quid 4hr train ride away which i dont want.

>wants to end life
>doesn't want to spend 30 bucks or ride a train
>>
>>27685889
this really does seem like a good way to go, though i'd feel bad for the dude that ran me over and for anyone whose commute i fucked up.

i'd probably wear all black and do it at night so there was no chance of me being spotted and the train stopping
>>
File: mur mur mur.jpg (54 KB, 475x595) Image search: [Google]
mur mur mur.jpg
54 KB, 475x595
>>27685992
>>27686013
17 actually
>>27686054
4 hrs and i hate trains (fitting one kills me, then)
>>27686092
im sure the lights would show a figure, plus there's gotta be some kind of bump or sound. i mean people jumping at subway trains sometimes smash the windshields.
>>
>>27685956
>good thing im in britain so it's kind of better as there's a set of cliffs in the south that has a 100% sucess rate cause it's a 500ft drop (a ~50-story building) onto rocks. but that's a 30quid 4hr train ride away which i dont want.

really? you don't want to spend 30 instances of currency and 4 hours and that's why you don't want to kill yourself? you don't sound very serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15eu7ar5EKM
>>
>>27686144
Thanks for that anon
Still a dumb bitch nonetheless
>>
>>27684382
Inspirationalpost
>>
I'm sure you can find a beta fag to support you, after that cuck him with a Chad.
>>
>>27685889
Where's the backpack? Story?
>>
>>27686239
Think it had something to do with her boyfriend
Idk try googling Teen Rina or find her on bestgore
>>
>>27685896
Hahaha nerdlord. Nice one.
>>
File: Cd11l5AXEAIFyYr.jpg (167 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Cd11l5AXEAIFyYr.jpg
167 KB, 1536x2048
>>27686160
beachy head in essex/eastbourne actually, not dover.
and i genuinely dont want to deal with getting tickets and sitting on a train and shit. i mean, the closest tracks are a 1 hr bus ride away, or a 3 hour walk, and i think i'm still just gonna walk cause i don't want to sperg up on the bus or some shit.
kind of a shame i wont get to see the cliffs tho, seems like a perfect place to die, compared to lying on some rail tracks hoping your neck falls apart, and you ruin everyone's day.
>>
>>27686160
30 quid for 4 hours of trains?

You sure you're British? Should be triple that

Scamming fucking British Rail cunts
>>
File: 1452084850893.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452084850893.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
I once talked to a woman who works for the ambulance.

She told me a lot of stories that every year at the exact time, namely when kids get their final school report before the long summer holidays, there are tons of kids committing suicide because they are afraid to show up at home and show their parents the bad grades. No shit.

She said the most common suicides for these kids is to lay their necks on the train rails like in OP pic. The other common way is to jump from a high building. (she said it's so much easier for them to work if the jumpers fell on a grassy surface, because it's soft and somewhat dampens the impact, while shit splatters on concrete) This woman has seen a lot of shit and she was strangely casual about it. The sound of her voice showed signs of admiration when she told me how clean the train wheels would cut off the heads.

Man... people who work in this kind of field are beyond numb.
>>
File: car.jpg (477 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
477 KB, 2000x1333
>>27686239
threw it off and her coat i guess, didn't want them getting damaged.
name is Rina Palenkova, theres a conspiracy theory going round she didnt actually die and its all a fake because theres not enough blood in the pics (melted with the ice) or whatever or her heads too far away (relocated by the police).
>>27685896
idk, that guy seemed pretty chill with it.
>>27686449
didnt completely look into prices, but it involves some buses in the journey, and it's during non-peak hours (otherwise it's around double)
>>
>>27686558
>the jumpers fell on a grassy surface
actually a pretty stupid fucking thing to do in hindsight
>>
>>27685889
That's kind of a cute outfit.
>>
File: 1315038564206.jpg (6 KB, 179x179) Image search: [Google]
1315038564206.jpg
6 KB, 179x179
>>27685889
i've seen this before but

>no blood on the rail
>>
>>27686573
This picture will never stop impressing me.
>>
>>27686573

Fucking tards gotta go make a conspiracy theory for everything. Thanks for the pics and info, anon.
>>
>>27684195

Funny story about decapitation by train...
Speaking to a former train driver a few years ago, he told me a story about when he was driving an empty passenger train back to a depot one night, going around a curve doing 80mph or so, noticed a guy lying down with his head over one of the rails, the driver hit the emergency brakes, train stopped, the driver and the guard both went back to look and found nothing. Apparently the guy was walking home drunk, jumped over a bridge to piss, expecting to jump into a field or garden, not straight down onto the railway, the landing knocked him out and left him lying with his head on one of the rails, as the train was approaching the vibrations sent down the line from the train were enough to vibrate the guys head off the line and just clear of danger, hearing and feeling a 200-300 tonne passenger train flying right by his head must have been enough to wake the guy and he made good his escape.
>>
>>27687659
video is fairly weird too, how the cops don't do anything, then they forget about the crowd, and the crowd sits down for a rest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxrBik16Hzg
>>
How hard is it to electrocute yourself? Seems like a nice way to go
>>
>>27688078
65% success rate apparently, and still fairly painful since it's used in electric chairs (otherwise we'd be doing hypoxia if we wanted a happy painless death for prisoners)
>>
>>27685387

On my first train ride we hit a person, and they survived.
>>
>>27684733
>2%
Sort of, it's essentially based on how the person did it and how determined they were, if they go ahead and slice the correct arteries then it's quite a high success rate.

Read this, it pretty much function as a guidebook on how to do it correctly, which is what makes me disagree with you saying a noose is ineffective. I think if I killed myself I would try and do a judicial drop style hanging, however I don't really care about professionalism and if I get decapitated, as long as I don't sit there and get strangled.

http://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Attempted-Geo-Stone/dp/0786709405
>>
File: band.jpg (107 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
band.jpg
107 KB, 500x571
>>27686027
But "however long" is quite a long long time, being burned alive is among the most painful ways to die and isn't exact fast compared to other methods, it really isn't that peaceful desu.

Buried alive might be the scariest psychologically, but isn't anywhere near close to the pain you will experience being on fire.
>>
>>27687995

Didn't even know a video existed

Thanks for posting this
>>
>>27687995
Wasn't there a few guys who set themselves on fire, survived, and then got arrested all fucked up
>>
>>27684195
Are you retarded?
You're pretty much guaranteed to die if you get your head crushed by a train.
>>
>>27688545
Tbh the car's colours seem off, it's meant to be solid blue/green and not white with a stripe.. but then again we watched this in class so...
>>27688603
Then, fuck, why don't more people to it? Why is jumping or getting yourself hit while standing between the tracks so much more common?
>>
File: 1440373783507.jpg (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1440373783507.jpg
3 KB, 150x150
>>27688583
>the young son of an American officer based at the U.S. Embassy in Saigon doused himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. He was seriously burned before the fire was extinguished and later could only offer the explanation that "I wanted to see what it was like"
>>
>>27688683
Fear probably builds up more and stops you
>>
>>27688683
Don't make train driver life harder. It hits them especially hard when they run someone over for the first time. Also they have to deal with legal bullshit and paperwork whenever it happens. Just jump and hit concrate or hang yourself. Don't put random people into this mess.
>>
>>27688683
>solid blue/green
Light blue with dark blue strip, actually.

That video was remastered and colorized, in the process they got the color of the car wrong somehow.
>>
>>27688755
No buildings nearby, hanging I don't trust. Would have done other methods a long time ago if I ever had the chance.
>>
>>27687995

Jesus christ. Its the ultimate trial. Incredible.
>>
>>27684733
But some kid will be on the train that you stop. You can stop the endless loop right now
>>
Fuck, man. Rina's gorgeous. Too bad she an hero'd.
>>
>>27684195
Helium is the answer my friends
>>
what about putting your head in a trash compactor?
>>
File: 1457138763981.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1457138763981.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>27684195
>scared youll survive being hit by a train straight to the head

trust me you won't either way
>>
>>27684195
She's dead already isn't she?? I remember seeing this on b a while back. Does anyone have info as to why she did it??
>>
>>27690044
Order some helium... don't ruin someone else's life.
>>
>>27687159
>no blood on the rail
Are you fucking dumb? It's a train going at an incredible hihg speed.
>>
>>27685037
End yourself then instead of posting on here you waste of fucking flesh
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.