[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you cucks just go to virgin school? The cours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 19
Why don't you cucks just go to virgin school?
The course even ends with sex with one of the instructors, it's a failsafe wizardry evasion program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Qaffq4olQ
>>
>>27660585
It really makes you wonder what is wrong with you.

You look at this guy and you see the pathetic way he walks, and the shitty, poorly fitting clothes he wears. You wonder what you're doing that looks terrible. I know my speech is sometimes constipated and stilted. I probably dont look people in the eyes enough. I wonder what else is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1422672769330.png (37 KB, 198x218) Image search: [Google]
1422672769330.png
37 KB, 198x218
>>27660585

Man, this hit pretty close to home.

>same age
>total virgin like this guy
>feel completely inadequate
>hate my virginity because it makes me feel lesser

Though I'd be too embarrassed going to a virgin school, I think. Besides, I'm American, where everything that should be legal is illegal and half the things that should be illegal are legal.
>>
>>27660867
You really have to analyze yourself and find out what is attractive. Ive always been a self aware person but I was not always aware of what made a person attractive.

r9k actually helped me a lot in that regard, along with completely ruining my self esteem.

Even though the manlet shaming threads and the posts about "Chad's" are exagerrated, it is true women find this attractive.

Are you tall? Do you have a symmetrical face? Nice body? Defined jaw? Are you popular? Do you dress well?

And one important thing that goes with the popular question: do you put yourself out there? Do you pursue women? Remember, women dont pursue men. Only the best of men know what it is to be pursued.
>>
File: 1409953605825.png (221 KB, 499x520) Image search: [Google]
1409953605825.png
221 KB, 499x520
>>27660984

Oh yeah, and a menial, shit-tier job, too.
>>
>>27661014
>he hasn't tried just being himself
>>
I don't care that much about sex since I am not interested in romantic relationships and masturbation fills my sexual needs.

Also that sounds like it is probably expensive and not covered under insurance. I don't have money to waste on that shit.
Lastly it is unlikely to even be legal, at least in the US.
>>
>>27661014
Are you tall?
Enough. 6 ft/
Do you have a symmetrical face?
Pretty symettrical
Nice body?
Im run a lot, so im skinny, but I have some muscle
Defined jaw?
yes.
Are you popular?
NO. Never have been
Do you dress well?
Probably not as well as I should

>do you put yourself out there?

Not really. I work. I'm going back to school after earning a worthless degree. Now Im the almost 30 creepy, druggy looking dude at community college.

>Do you pursue women?

No. Dont know how to really at work or school without coming off a creeper. Seems like expanding my social circle is the way to get meet more people in the least awkward way possible, but it's hard to expand your social circle when you dont have one. At work, and at school it seems like so many people have 2-3 people that they already know. Im always the guy that doesnt know anybody.
>>
From what I've seen and read about this of sexual surrogacy program, they can be considered an unintentional scam. The surrogates and the like often have the very best of intentions, and they really are trying to address a social ill.

However, from what I gather, typically the men who participate go through the course and eventually have sex with the surrogate. They then proceed to never have sex again. All they learn, really, is what they would learn by going to a prostitute: in order for a woman to have sex with them, they're going to have to pay for it.

Because when all is said and done, these are men who simply are not attractive to women. Awkward men have sex. Shy men have sex. Fat men, ugly men, short men...men with those traits that are supposed to be a sexual death sentence do have sex most of the time. To reach late adult male virginity requires one to be uniquely unattractive, something beyond ugliness or awkwardness or whatever. It's almost like being branded with the Mark of Cain.

A sex surrogate, for all of her good intentions, can't remove that mark. No one can, maybe not even God.
>>
File: 1436190257339.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436190257339.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>27661243
>I run a lot
>I have some muscle

You lying faggot, your hungry skeleton abs aren't ''muscle''.
>>
>>27661398
I . . .I swim and do some push ups and sit ups. But yeah, Im pretty skellington.
>>
File: 1396785590940.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1396785590940.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>27661395

>tfw condemned by God and born into a world of endless suffering where not even a single roastie is bestowed upon ye even after twenty-six seasons have passed and siblings have mated

>tfw the beast that screamed reeeee at the end of the world
>>
He looks like the stereotypical robot. And then people say looks don't matter. Every white male virgin looks the same. Women clearly are repulsed by men who look like this and destroy their self esteem at a young age.
>>
>>27661395
that was deep, my dear tripfag
>>
>>27661692
I wish someone would vocaroo a long Reeee from this thread
>>
>>27660585
James reminds me of Bono so I would totally fuck him.
>>
File: 1454990392066.jpg (62 KB, 750x855) Image search: [Google]
1454990392066.jpg
62 KB, 750x855
>>27661717

This.

Since I'm in the US, I can't even safely find a hooker to lose it to.

>>27661714
heh kek epic dude lmao
>>
>>27661398
>about to post pic of myself
>max file size allowed 2 mb
Fucking iphones
>>
>>27661692
>where not even a single roastie is bestowed upon ye

You know, it's funny. I was speaking with a good (my only remaining) friend a while back about the "entitlement" meme that gained significant force in the wake of the Elliot Rodger incident. Said friend is married, has children, lost his virginity at a typical age and so on.

I described my impression of the entitlement meme, the notion that no man has any sort of inherent right to sex, and if he is one of those sad virgins whom no woman wants, well, that's simply a Fate he's expected to accept with a smiling face. If he doesn't surrender in that happy manner, he is tantamount to a rapist. After all, he wouldn't feel resentment unless he felt himself cheated of something he deserved.

My friend was baffled. He simply interpreted the whole entitlement meme as the assertion that a man isn't entitled to any woman whenever he wanted. The notion that there are some men to whom sexual affection is inherently and utterly forbidden, something they will never experience with anybody, struck him as ludicrous. As something unimaginable.

I can't help but wonder what it would be like to consider such a prospect unimaginable, rather than the status quo.

That must be a wonderful thing.
>>
File: 1459834236631.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1459834236631.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
there was a period of my life where i was a complete cuck. then i checked out videos from Nick Sparks on the 21 convention channel on youtube. and it made me realise, its not that hard to get out there and find a girl who wants to have sex with you, you just gotta know how to look for them. so check it out

Nick Sparks - 21convention on youtube. i promise if you actually study it, and try, you will get laid.
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
yup ^^^^^^Nick Sparks is the cure for virginity.

if your a virgin and you want to feel what a woman feels like on the inside, check out Nick Sparks on Youtube.
>>
>>27662042

I can't even fathom not knowing how deep the virgin hole goes.

In four years, I'll be given my wizard powers from Satan; I just hope they'll be able to quell this raging storm.
>>
File: luke skywalker.jpg (49 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
luke skywalker.jpg
49 KB, 323x323
>only fat ugly girls are interested in me. Literal 0/10s
>not interested in them. Would rather die a virgin
I don't feel too bad, to be honest. I know I'm ugly, so I would naturally only expect ugly girls to be interested in me.

I'm just happy that at least SOME girls would let me fuck them. I think if no girl were interested in me, that I would probably kill myself.
>>
File: 1368658426905.gif (495 KB, 222x142) Image search: [Google]
1368658426905.gif
495 KB, 222x142
>>27660585
>going on TV and telling the world that you are a virgin
I would off myself if anyone other than me found out I was a virgin
>>
>>27662449
Let's be serious. It's pretty obvious he's a virgin, but if wasn't he probably just got pity sex from some drunk girl or raped someone.
>>
>>27662343
>In four years, I'll be given my wizard powers from Satan; I just hope they'll be able to quell this raging storm.

In Goethe's "Faust", the wizard titular wizard attempts to conjure up the Spirit of Nature in the opening scene. To experience Nature, to learn Her secrets, is what the old scholar and sorcerer wants more than anything.

The Spirit of Nature rejects him, considers him unworthy. She tells him a familiar far more suited to him will serve as "compensation". Faust strikes his deal with Mephistopheles the next day.

What Mephisto could offer is nothing but a hollow and pale imitation of what Nature offers most men, but was denied to Faust.

No magic in the world is compensation for not being allowed to live as a human being lives.

When all is said and done, the wizard doesn't sell his soul to the Devil, not really. It's merely that the Devil is the only companion a wizard deserves.

There's a reason damnation is not considered to be a pleasant thing.
>>
>>27662516
That was absolutely fucking beautiful. Props my poignant robro.
>>
>>27660585

He looks kind of like Bradley Cooper. He must have a terrible personality if he can't even get to first base.

Actually he looks like one of my exes. 34 year old virgin. We never got around to doing it because when the moment came he couldn't get it up.

He should at least learn to smile and walk with a normal posture.
>>
>>27661395
>Awkward men have sex. Shy men have sex

>Doubt.jpeg
>>
>>27661014
>>27661243
(contd)
>Snooping around some normie profiles
>some normie posted a pic of this sheldon cooper bobblehead
>have only seen one episode of TBBT. Never like it.
>know sheldon is the show's most autistic character though.
>some other normie comments that the bobblehead is creepy
>realize I have the same expression most of the time.
>Ive had creep face for years and didnt even realize it.
>>
stop walking like an awkward slump and be proactive. how hard can it be?

it's like you fags are intentionally celibate.
>>
File: spungbob laff.jpg (15 KB, 609x586) Image search: [Google]
spungbob laff.jpg
15 KB, 609x586
>>27662607
>He looks kind of like Bradley Cooper
Well, he has two eyes and hair. If he "looks kind of like Bradley Cooper", then I guess he also "looks kind of like Quasimodo"
>>
>wanting to evade Wizardry

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27662449
people already know you're a virgin or suspect at the very least
>>
>>27662685

I understand your skepticism completely, but it's true.

99% of all men have sex by the time they reach my venerable age. Among those 99% are counted plenty of men who are shy, who tend to be introverted, who aren't blessed with the most sophisticated social graces.

Granted, these qualities certainly make sexual encounters far less frequent. However, it still occurs for the vast majority of men at some point in their lives. Some woman finds them desirable. This is the normal course of things, after all.

Very few men are completely divorced from the natural way of things, for whatever their flaws may be.

Freaks are rare. The fellow in this video is being showcased in this video precisely because of this. A freak who was something typical and normal wouldn't be a freak at all, and wouldn't be fascinating in the slightest.

To think, the sideshows aren't dead after all. Programs like the one featured in OP's video are proof that this is the case. It's merely that in our enlightened age, the freaks are presented behind a computer or television monitor, rather than through a simple pane of glass.
>>
>>27662856
Yeah, that's why I deflect it with the, "I fucked a few fat ugly girls a couple of years ago" story.

I'm ugly and I have gone insane, but I am very tall. I could fuck fat ugly girls, so I am sure that no one knows I am KV.
>>
>>27661193
I'm sorta like you but since I live in Brazil sex is like 99% of our culture nowadays and I have to cope with sex jokes and other sex shit being shoved in my face.

I do have the side effects of lack of confidence, low self esteem and shitty carreer (dropped out of college, got low paying job). Those annoy me more than not having sex.
>>
File: 1414445415853.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1414445415853.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>27662856

>starting to look so old that I regularly get questions about being married or having a wife
>KV

What the fuck
>>
>>27662886
Why do you care so much if people know anyway? If you're ugly they are just gonna chalk it up to you being ugly. I've only ever been asked about it once and I answered truthfully. I think lying about it would be even more pathetic.
>>
>>27662955
>Why do you care so much if people know anyway?
Because people treat you differently based on what they think of you.
>>
File: 1454948839616.jpg (586 KB, 900x1012) Image search: [Google]
1454948839616.jpg
586 KB, 900x1012
>>27662885

How old are you witch king? Does the pain ever fade, or does it merely transform?
>>
>>27660585
the full documentary is on 4oD btw
>>
>>27662944
How do you respond and explain your situation, if at all? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>27660585
That's probably the worst posture i've ever seen, walk straight, for fucks sake
>>
>>27661014
>tfw 6'0, year round athlete, good posture, voice, wealthy family, nice clothes, average face, well educated, and in a good career

I'm not completely lonely, but I'm prideful to a fault and will always feel like a failure as a result of my inflated ego not matching reality.

I go through months of being a confident, successful human person, only to collapse back into the bullied child inside me who cant look in a mirror

what hurts most knowing there's nothing wrong with me and that I'm still not happy and never will be

I got close a few times, but I blew up and did truly awful things to people around me
>>
>>27662997

I'm 36 years old.

If the pain ever fades, it has yet to for me. I've heard from some other fellow wizards on this board stories of them no longer caring, of having surrendered to a life without sexual affection.

For me, this certainly has not been the case up to this point, not at all. The opposite, rather, has been the case. With each passing year, it hurts more. The desperation, the frustration, the feeling of a radical kind of rejection just grows.

Your spirit hardens, of course, but that's only because that feeling of hurt over your own unnaturalness becomes natural to you. You still desire what the vast majority take for granted and you know you will never have.

It makes you sick. You attempt to medicate yourself with liquor or some other type of drug. Sure, liquor numbs you for a while, but all that hurt follows you into your sleep and into your dreams, where not even the liquor can provide any comfort or reprieve.

The wizard life is not a good life. But what can I say? I didn't choose what was unnatural; it was Nature that rejected me. I didn't offer myself to the Devil; it's merely that when all is said and done, for me and men like me, the Devil is all that remains.
>>
File: are you frustrated.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
are you frustrated.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
>>27663346
>he hasn't indulged in bestiality

fucking pleb
>>
>>27661193
Did you convince yourself with that post?
>>
File: backflip.gif (974 KB, 283x286) Image search: [Google]
backflip.gif
974 KB, 283x286
>>27663346
>>27663438
>link very related
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/11/what-its-like-to-date-a-horse.html
>>
Have any of you guys seen the full documentary? His teachers are 60 yr old grandmas, fuck
>>
>>27663567

I'm in my late 40s and prefer older women...that's fine with me.

Where is this place again?

>pls say US
>>
>>27663567
yeah its really weird, europe is really weird too the way they treat it as such a big deal
>>
>>27661014
>Remember, women dont pursue men

It blows my mind that women are expected to completely lack sexual agency
>>
>>27663630
Netherlands desu famalama

>>27663639
Didn't know it was THAT weird
>>
File: 1358392106678.jpg (31 KB, 470x370) Image search: [Google]
1358392106678.jpg
31 KB, 470x370
>>27660585

dat blues music for the soundtrack
>>
>>27663765
It is very strange. Europeans are very open and entitled.
>>
>>27663765
>Netherlands desu famalama

Of course, somewhere I'll never be able to afford to visit, or at least not before they change the laws there to outlaw prostitution again.

Fuck.
>>
>>27663648
No, they just have sexual agency with female characteristics.
>>
>>27662941
>sex is like 99% of our culture nowadays and I have to cope with sex jokes and other sex shit being shoved in my face.

It may not be that bad where I live, but I honestly don't mind that kind of stuff.

>and shitty career
>Those annoy me more than not having sex.
Fucking this. I feel like I need to get my life together before even remotely worrying about sex/relationship drama.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.