[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be 18 years old again >You will never be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: dope.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
dope.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>You will never be 18 years old again
>You will never be 20 years old again
>You've never gone or been invited to a party
>You will never know how it is to take a girl's virginity
>You will never experience teenage love
>You've never brought a girl in your parent's house
>You don't know how it feels when you love a girl and she loves you back
>Your "friends" from high school are engaged and you will never know how it feels to live with a girl

>You live in fucking Europe and you can't buy a fucking gun
>You're too scared to kill yourself

Fuck this life. I hope, i truly hope that my situation will become worse, so i might eventually have the balls to jump off a fucking bridge. I want to leave this planet so much. That's my only fucking goal in life. Being killed. I wake up and i pray to be killed. I go to sleep and i pray to die while i'm sleeping. Anyone know these feels ?
>>
Yes. Eventually you'll lose the strength to complain and just fade.
>>
>You will never be 18 years old again
True
>You will never be 20 years old again
True
>You've never gone or been invited to a party
False
Maybe true.
False.
False.
False.
>Your "friends" from high school are engaged and you will never know how it feels to live with a girl
False.
>>
>>27655871

you're so worried about shit that's already gone and past.

go make other experiences
>>
>>27656292
this wasn't a survey
nobody gives a shit about you
>>
1997fag here, ask me anything

i will begin with saying i've been posting on r9k since 2011
>>
>>27656318
I care about my fellow robots, except for you because I couldn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>27655871
teenage love means nothing in the long run. it's overrated and a waste of time. 9/10 they never work out and it only becomes a regret filled with shit memories. I'm 23 and my first relationship was from 16-19. It was shit. It was terrible. we treated each other terribly because we were children. I regret staying for the three years I did. I should've been focusing on me and my education.

you're putting too much weight and emphasis on relationships with other people. it's your life, you dictate it. don't let your lack of relationships tear you down because it's only one aspect of life.
>>
>>27656297

Not that guy, but that's not really helpful.
Some of us missed out so much, on the core things, that it rules out any potential future experiences. At one point you start feeling like you're a medic on Omaha Beach. I mean, sure you could maybe try to save a guy, but there are thousands of others dying and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>27656350

>the first years when you start out learning an instrument are overrated and a waste. you can't play for shit 9/10 times and it never works out
>>
>>27656350
Teenage love is two dumb kids that think the world revolves around their will to fuck each other, and having no responsibilities in their relationship or commitments besides fucking each other. Its a beautiful thing.
>>
>>27655871
Ignorance is bliss op, we'll never get it back... Life may not be a race, but that doesn't stop anyone from looking around them and seeing the progress others have made. Why do you fear death? I don't, maybe I can give you my thoughts
>>
>>27656389
you can't equate relationships with people to learning an instrument or learning how to cook. it's not the same at all.

>>27656393
depends on how you look at it I guess. for me it's just a waste of time, but I can understand your argument.
>>
>>27655871
being european fucking sucks.
I actually wonder how people form relationships over there. I'm trapped in a hyper-leftist half communist society full of normies and other shitty people. the girls are all mentally and don't ever put out. it's fucking boring.
>>
>>27655871
>You will never be 18 years old again true, i'm 18 rn
>You will never be 20 years old again nah
>You've never gone or been invited to a party i have
I was extremely close
i have
i have
i have
too young
>>
>>27655871
DAMN IT OP
I'm a grown man
STOP MAKING ME CRY
>>
File: 1445973659535.jpg (18 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1445973659535.jpg
18 KB, 206x245
>mfw turning 21 in one week
>haven't accomplished anything in life yet
>>
>>27656389
all people are different all relationships are different. people will want to be treated differently than the person before them did. it's not just "this is a g chord, this is an a chord." how to treat people isn't universal it's relative. people also change over time. they're attitudes change, their ambitions change etc. you can't say one relationship early in your life will prepare you for the rest you will experience over a lifetime.
>>
>>27656559

That's only 2 years off the "standard" uni enrolling age. Chances are you didn't procrastinate long enough to deteriorate your mind and intelligence. There's still time to turn it around.
>>
File: 1424060226321.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1424060226321.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>>27656591
>hances are you didn't procrastinate long enough to deteriorate your mind and intelligence.

anon...
>>
>>27656337
>I care about my fellow robots
>proceeds to brag about having things others don't

Fuck off scum.
>>
>>27655871
>lives in Islamistan 3.0
>wants to kill self
Dude, just ride the bus or go to a concert.
>>
>>27656663
Or go to an airport
>>
>>27656658
..but he didn't? he doesn't even have a shit to give
>>
Just focus on your career and investments and eventually you'll have money and bitches will be looking for a beta provider at the age of 30. Next step is to take a vasectomy, she will try to get pregnant by you and trap you but she wont. You'll bang her condomless happily.
>>
>>27656663
I don't live in islamistan, but in "less bad" parts of Europe -- it's still as awful

>ride a bus or go to a concert
I am in fight with everybody, asocial, Know that people secretly hate me and talk behind my back, but never directly so they suck me in their web of misery called society and I get reminded how awful I am every day
>>
You think that's bad?

If you imagine life as a train, I'm not on another car from everyone else, I'm not even on another train, I'm on a whole other track riding a handcar trying to catch up to the train that everyone else is on

I never even had a chance
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.