[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crush has boyfriend >crush is my friend >she tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
>crush has boyfriend
>crush is my friend
>she tells me she broke up with boyfriend
>"yes, yes, yes", i say to myself
>next day
>i ask her how she's doing with the whole breakup thing and what not
>she tells me they're back again because the dude said "he would change" (he's getting into drugs and shit, and the girl doesn't want any of that)
>tfw at least i had a moment of hope, for like 10 hours yesterday
>my fucking face when
>>
File: 1384751093702.jpg (196 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1384751093702.jpg
196 KB, 600x450
>>27655274
>not just moving on and cutting your losses when you find out theres a bf

we aren't chad, we don't have the capacity to steal a normie's girl
>>
>>27655274
You might be Mr. Right.... just not Mr. Right Now.
>>
>>27655329
No, you don't understand.
First of all, their relation is an LDR.
Second of all, the relation is EXTREMELY dysfunctional. They've broken up like... 13 times before, not counting this one. It's just that this breaking up seemed more "definitive" than the other ones, according to the girl.

I'm just a fucking socially anxious retard who got lucky enough to meet an amazing girl who has the same tastes as me... I'm just holding on loosely, in case things go south. I thought this was the one...
But I am being a fucking dick and trying to meet someone else, just in case things end up going fine and they meet up AND FUCK.
>>
>>27655274
I'm sorry anon.
I'm sorry on behalf of all girls.
Girls are fucking stupid.
She's either never going to want to be with you because you aren't hot enough or you act too cringey, or sge wants to be with you forever after she rides the carousel.
Girls are selfish and retarded.
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>27655474
No need to be sorry. I understand how girls can be, but she's not "like that". It's just that the relation has been going for close to 4 years now, and I'm sure it's hard to "just end it". So it's obviously easier for the guy to make promises and get her back.

I'm actually talking to her about it right now, and am getting new info on the situation, and she's not as crazy as she once was for him.
They're going to have their 4th anniversary in May, and she's going to buy a pair of rings, and send one over to him by mail, BUT, she says he doesn't really deserve it, and that she's just going to do it because 4 years is a ton of time.
She also says that she doesn't really believe he'll change at all, and that he's "way too deep into it" and that he's constantly hanging with other girls that could easily steal him from her.

In terms of me, I'd say I'm fine for her. I'm quite a bit taller than her, and she has complemented my looks and personality some times, in a non-sarcastic or forced manner. I don't want to make promises, but if they REALLY broke up, I'd be able to get her for myself, no sweat.

But hey, at least she's an amazing friend, and I'm fine with that for now.
>>
>>27655603
Honey she's abusing you.
From an outsider perspective, it really sounds like you give more than she does.
I agree that it's very hard to just drop a relationship, and it gets harder the longer it lasts, but that doesn't make it ok for her to use you.
>>
File: 1457298824336.jpg (91 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457298824336.jpg
91 KB, 1920x1080
>>27655603
assuming this isn't bait, girls rarely ever break up with a guy and are single for a long period of time.

It's just how they are, it might have been her testing to see if you would keep her from being single for very long. Its not unheard of for girls to just flatout lie and say they have broke up a relationship to a guy friend, and after getting together with the new bf, going and telling her old one that they are broken up.

So in truth she might have never broke up with him in the first place.

You're better off not reading too much into it and finding something better to do with your time.
>>
File: 1458870699922.jpg (46 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1458870699922.jpg
46 KB, 604x437
>>27655274
>Placing hope in women, ever

Oh anon you're so baka
>>
>>27655840
Yes, I am aware I'm an idiot.
I'm sorry, anon...
>>
File: 1459535402541.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459535402541.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>27655985

It's okay anon, only fools dare to dream, and only dreamers wake to find their dreams have come true
>>
>>27655427
You are an emotional tampon, get the fuck out of their.
>>
>>27655427
He's obviously Chad if she puts up with a dysfunctional LDR relationship and would rather have that than be with you.

You're literally getting cucked long distance. Think about that then evaluate your life and your position with her. Holy fuck you're pathetic.
>>
>>27655274
Sure is high school in here
>>
>>27655427
Dude just forget it. No one should be treated like an emotional tampon. She only sees you as a friend and nothing more. Sorry to say but she won't feel the same way towards you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.