[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have another "he imagined thread"? >he imagined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12
File: 156161684846.jpg (20 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
156161684846.jpg
20 KB, 403x403
Can we have another "he imagined thread"?

>he imagined to be a SS officer at a nazi concentration camp
>for some reason all of his bullies are in that concentration camp
>he sends them to the gas chambers and imagined holding them a speech to why this is right and why they totally deserve this
>>
>>27655269
Obligatory holohoax comment

I wish I could contribute to this thread, I have a bad imagination. I guess one time I wished I was struck by lightning, and got something cool out of it, like death, or those scars, or superpowers
>>
File: endless.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
endless.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>27655269
>he imagined being a pirate on the free seas
>singing shanties and raiding ports with friends ready to give their life for him
>>
File: 1453656230029.jpg (249 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1453656230029.jpg
249 KB, 1203x1447
>>27655269
>He imagines he becomes leader of some kind of heavily armed foreign country.
>He occupies his home country.
>Legions of jackbooted thugs patrol the streets, brutalizing the local populace.
>Chads have their homes raided, their stacy wives raped in front of them and their Chadlet kids murdered for sport.
>Any kind of feeble resistance is instantly met with gulags for the entire family of everyone involved for generations.
>He never gives a speech, he never even really acknowledges that any of this is happening. There's no monuments, no nothing. The entire country is just transformed into a giant prison designed to totally destroy the spirits of everyone inside.
>>
>>27655332
Fuck
>>27655269
i imagined being in the army and being a war hero. Yours is even more autistic
>he imagined he was some sort of omnipresent being and what he would do to the world
>>
>>27655495
you guys don't get the point of this thread. shit, it really has become an old meme.
it's like a "that kid" thread. you post some fantasy the average robot would imagine and it's supposed to hit home. fucking newfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 611x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 611x841
>>27655269
>He imagined living a life with Mia
>every day they would go on walks together
:( why live
>>
>>27655523
These threads are dying anon. What did anyone expect when. The normies came to multiculturalism this board?
>>
>>27655542
how dose snek walk with no legs??
>>
>>27655542
So that's who snake wiafu is... Thanks anon. I always liked snakes, wanted a pet boa for a while now. I guess I can:
> he imagined getting a snake license
>he imagined buying a large enough house
>he diys the house to make it snake friendly
>he Renos a room just so it's perf for a snake
>he goes out and buys the largest exotic snake he could find
>maybe it's part of a artificial evolution program, meant to try and create the largest, strongest, e.t.c snake (or even make one friendly enough for cuddles ;-;)
>he imagined living with this snake, like it's a dog
>getting wrapped up cuddles that weren't too hot since cold blooded, a symbiotic relationship
>he imagined using the snakes weight to get /fit/ varying it around
>he imagined spooking people and Christians with a snake under his jacket and overall having a fun time. No need for women when you have snek
>he imagined going to Japan to that rabbit island when snek had the munchies and watching the slaughter
>he imagined being part of the snake breeding project and maybe getting paid for taking care of the snek

It would have been nice...
>>
>he imagined he was in vietnam
>patrolling the me kong delta and all of the sudden hmg fire erupts from 3 different places at once
>his best friend lies in front of him, no goodbyes or last words, just a lump of what used to be a living person
>for 12 whole hours you are pinned down and can hear nothing but the occasional hmg burst
>you keep sending people out to try and reach the platoon half a klick south but nobody ever comes back
>it's your turn to go
>>
>>27655697
Reminds me of a movie anon, can't remember which
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1024x734
>>27655590
>slithers every day
>>27655669
Who knows anon, maybe one day
>>
>>27655750
I watched a documentary about the first infantry battalion deployed to the me kong delta, it was on Netflix but I can't remember what it's called.

This is a dream I've been having which is a sort of amalgamation of a few different stories from the doc.
>>
>>27656256
Snek life. Why does she have pointy ears anon? Snakes don't have those kinds of ears...

>>27656280
War imaginations are fun
>ywn die in valorous battle, or be respected for risking your life.
Even real live veterans end up homeless... I wonder of they still go to war memorials
>>
>he imagined being an explorer enhanced with all sorts of bio-engineered augments
>he imagined he could bend kinetic energy to his will and explore the whole world on foot.
>>
>>27655697
>he imagined he was in vietnam
>it aint me started playing
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 619x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 619x933
>>27656388
Makes he look more distinguished I guess
>snakes don't have those kind of ears
Snakes don't have ears anon
>>
File: 1434197271279.jpg (217 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
1434197271279.jpg
217 KB, 900x563
>he imagined being the leader of an organisation similar to the Hounds of Justice/The Shield
>he imagined doing some crazy old Ambrose speech on the giant screens in citites like New York
>having special units which catch animal abusers
>have my units torture the scum the same way they tortured the animals
>leave them scum bodies on the streets for the Police to find and take
>repeat until crime decreases by a huge %
>internet controversy between the people who want to see Justice just like I do and retards who protect the criminals
>the world becomes more peaceful, good people like Jim Gordon in Gotham work with my to keep it like that
>no more killings and violence
>>
>>27656709
Makes sense, some wiafus all look the same, but isn't she snek? Why more distinguished?
I thought they had some form of hearing, I guess I'm wrong
>>
>>27655269
>he imagined having a father
>he imagined when said father taught him how to shave
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 960x540
>>27656769
I'm pretty sure snakes can hear but they rely mostly on taste (tongue flicking out etc) but in Mias case it's because she's a monster girl, they're part human part whatever so she has ears to keep the look
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
>>27656827
She's from monster musume, it's an animal and manga
>snek 4 u
I feel bad for the pupper but I love seeing snakes eat
>>
>>27656885
*anima
>>
>>27656885
It looks nice and happy
>ywn be nice and happy like in that pic or probably that manga. You can only imagine

>>27656913
Anime* I gotchu senpai. I might check it out if I can stave off the /empty/
>>
>>27656885
Have any snek feeding things you can post btw? Chubsnek is nice I remember having a children book all about cobra biology.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 554x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 554x414
>>27656944
You have a good day anon
>>
>>27656827
> Snake eating pupper

what the fuck man
>>
I imagine being an SS member and secretly doing gay stuff with other SS members.
>>
>he imagined all his bullies moved away and he could walk around outside and feel safe
>>
>he imagined life together with that girl who asked him to hang out
>something "came up" and she couldn't go in the end
>>
>>27657014
Thanks snekbro

>>27657016
Sucks mang, got it from a thread that turned into a "what should be food" moral philosophy mess
>>
File: 1436040987618.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1436040987618.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>27655269

>he imagined finally figuring out his life and making that sweet first step into a new life
>he saw himself driving in a train, looking at his laptop and seeing the one positive answer to his application from dozens of declines
>he finally had a life worth living and all that stood between him and this new life is this train ride
>he looks out of the window and raindrops draw lines on the glas, a landscape of trees and occassional mountains passing by
>a feeling draws through his chest, it feels like it is a warm pressure pushing out the tears from his eyes after making its way to his head
>peace at last, even if it is not for long
>there is a sound which interrupts his emotional high
>the slide door is opened and a cute girl is sheepishly smiling at him, hair still wet from the rain
>"does it bother you if I sit here?" she asks leaning her head apologetically
>he just mutters "of course not" and stares back at his laptop
>the girl stores her bagage and with every movement she spreads a faint but enthralling fragrance
>she finally sits down and he does pretends that he is looking at his screen
>he finally dares to look up and meets her eyes calmly looking into his
>she asks him where he is going to and after answering he finds out that her destination is in the vicinity
>she is also travelling to a new place and is also nervous and hopeful like he is
>they talk about various topics after breaking the ice, in a nearly whispering tone, like fearing to break the moment
>it is a calm back and forth, which does not seem to be driven by anything but the actuall desire of both participants to keep it going
>he feels a slight pang of melancholy digging its way into his inner parts, knowing that this will just stay one of the things which he started but never ended
>they both reach their destination and get off the train, stepping into the curently rainy new home of theirs, she presses a piece of paper into his hand with her number on it when they part
>>
>He imagined having a family
>He imagined having a decently-sized house in a quiet neighbourhood.
>He imagined a wife that loved him, and loved her family.
>He imagined a son that he would drive to football practice, and would play baseball with.
>He imagined a daughter who knew how to be safe, and knew that I had basic expectations for her morality.
>He imagined a big dog that would sleep at his feet while he did work stuff in his home office, and loved to play fetch.
>He imagined a big front lawn with a flagpole.
>He imagined a decent back garden with a BBQ set that he'd invite all the neighbours for in the summer.
>He imagined having a tight-knit group of friends who went bowling or something sometimes.
>He imagined a decent life of the man he always respected.
>It's all he fucking wanted out of life.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.