[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see all these posts about 4chan corrupting people and needing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1456709709264.gif (86 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1456709709264.gif
86 KB, 500x340
>see all these posts about 4chan corrupting people and needing breaks

>meanwhile 4chan is the only source of human interaction keeping me sane
>mfw

Please tell me another person on here knows this feel.
>>
i'm here anon, praise Kek
>>
>>27644698
>>meanwhile 4chan is the only source of human interaction keeping me sane
yeah pretty much
I was feeling really down and suicidal a few days ago and was struggling to understand why; I realized that because of the April Fool's Day layout I had been avoiding 4chan all day and felt insanely lonely therefore.
At least we're here now.
>>
>>27644698
I haven't talked in any form with anyone outside of my immediate family for a month and a half. r9k is all I have

It frustrates me when I have been through every decent thread and I have to wait some time to recheck the catalog. I enjoy the perspectives of other anons despite all the toxic arguing, which keeps me from posting ever because ENTPs hate to jump into debates they dont think they can take.

Rarely I lcan augh at some posts that I probably put more spirit into than they actually exhibit. But even not genuine.. it is a good feel.
>>
>>27645769
>It frustrates me when I have been through every decent thread and I have to wait some time to recheck the catalog
Have you tried... visiting different boards? I get most of my sustenance from /vg/, very dense mess of perspectives over there. Hell, you can even try different websites if you like.
>>
I have plenty contact with irl co-workers but it is superficial and about the same as nothing, or worse because of the whole dog&pony show that is reputations and pride and so on.

This place is much better, but I confess I don't really care about any of you and prefer to just use you all as a captive audience to bounce my ideas off of.
>>
>>27644698
>TFW divorced cheating wife
>TFW women hate threads help me vent
>>
File: 1459784103626.png (689 KB, 1221x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459784103626.png
689 KB, 1221x1080
>>27646250
I am so sorry man, you may hate and not welcome an uninformed outside opinion but no matter how much pain remains from your marriage, not being with your exwife now is OBJECTIVELY better than when you were with

women hate threads are great, it is like magic how the consistently the same typical criteria of awful enabled female nature is met in the posts
>>
>>27646140
I really should try other boards and sites but I am very lazy / change resistant, I make my way into different communites or through new shows/vidya at a turtle's pace..
>>
>implying this site isn't the last bastion of good in humanity
>>
File: XB-70..jpg (224 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
XB-70..jpg
224 KB, 1500x1200
i've ghosted and been ghosted too much over the past years
4chan is most of my socialization other than living with family
>>
Yup, but it's the only place I find some comfort from. I don't really have anything else in life.
>>
>>27644698
It's the trap that keeps us here anon. 4chan leaves us socially maladjusted and unable to function anywhere but within itself. We're obliged to use this place for a social needs.
>>
>>27646739
>and it's been over run with tumblr sjw faggotry
>>
>>27647130

I personally haven't seen much of it, but it's just people baiting
>>
>>27647155
I thought that too until I got banned for it
>>
Yesterday morning I got the idea in my head that I was going to quit 4chan because it was a waste of time. It's not as if any of my idols browse it.

By the evening I was really restless and agitated, my hand had to constantly be tapping or waving in rhythm, it wouldn't stop. I was just pissed off at the world for how lonely and useless I felt. I ended up firing up r9k again for the night which helped to take the edge off a bit, though I still felt useless for the rest of the night. I don't have any other vices like drugs, alcohol, smoking, or sex (obviously), neither do I have any friends, so without browsing r9k to take me away from reality for a few minutes now and again I'd have nothing at all to keep me from pondering my existence as a no friend KHV NEET invalid wretch. None of that matters mind you, status and achievement are red herrings for normies, but I really don't want to be so alone.
>>
>>27644698
You guys have been my only friends for years
>>
>>27644698
>4chan turning to shit
>nowhere better
fuck

inb4 turning
>>
>>27648062
>turning

wew
>>
>>27644698

r9k was fine and often pretty funny until the trannies/fetishists/paid cuckold/race shillers swamped the board. There's no moderation so there's basically nothing you can do.

I mostly browse other hiki chans but sadly they're very slow.
>>
File: e6a.png (153 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
e6a.png
153 KB, 500x279
>>27644698
I'm near enough in the same boat as you Anon. I have like one friend left to talk to and everyone hates me because my bitch of an ex spread shit about me. But besides that I talk to literally no one.
>>
>>27644698
Despite all the shitposting, over-meming, and occasional reddit/Chad infiltration, r9k is the closest thing I have to a good friend. I've been able to talk about shit with people and get stuff off my chest in a way I'd never be able to in the real world.

I've also been able to get a lot of really interesting perspectives, take part in cool threads, try to give advice to other anons asking for it. Collectively, r9k has been better to me than any other person in the world except maybe my mother.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.