[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name, anon? Wanna talk about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: 1459292083201.jpg (46 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
1459292083201.jpg
46 KB, 309x323
What's her name, anon?

Wanna talk about it?
>>
I don't want to say her name. Personally I would consider myself a normie/chad or whatever considering how i'm friends with everybody at school and can flirt with girls fine, I honestly believe I could get with 80 percent of the girls at my school. But this one girl, she just destroys all of my self confidence. She doesn't even try to she's a kind hearted person who builds people up instead of breaking them down, and is making me a better person as I am friends with her and hang out with her frequently. I don't know what's wrong with me or why she isn't showing any interest there's a low possibility of her liking me, and when I inevitably risk everything and tell her how I feel and ask her out she's probably going to shoot me down and our friendship won't be the same.
>>
This shit belongs on /b/. Normie's like you are ruining our board.
>>
>>27642887
I am only trying to help those who want it, anon. I'm sorry that my acts have angered you.

>>27642875
I had the same thing with myself when I was in highschool. She made me better and encouraged me. She's still my best friend to this day, but you know what anon? When I told her my feelings she didn't freak out. She understood that I couldn't help it, and that it's something that I need to do, to confess to her. I think this person in your life can understand in the same way.
>>
>>27643009
Thanks man, it really means a lot. She's done more than enough for me already helping me stay away from alcohol and exercise. I'm pretty content right now with my situation. :)
>>
>>27643189
Well staying away from alcohol is a big help, I'm gonna sound like a mother right now, but its not worth getting into, trust me. She sounds nice anon. Dont feel like anything special happening in the future is impossible.
>>
File: eli.jpg (5 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
eli.jpg
5 KB, 268x188
We broke up more than three years ago, only really together for two months, but she was my first and only. Mom kinda arranged for us to incidentally be at the same place at the same time so i could ask her to prom. We made out the night i took her, the first intimacy i ever felt with another human. But, she had a very visceral attitude about her feminism, she was a tumblr girl after all. I saw it was becoming a problem, our ideologies were getting in the way of each other. I ended it in like, june. Haven't had anybody since then. I tell myself that I'm just focused on my work, but maybe I actually do have problems getting girls. Every now and again i check her tumblr, just to piss myself off. It isn't healthy, but neither is drinking, or masturbation, and i do all that.
>>
>>27643375
Distance is the only way you can get away from this, anon. I know it's like an addiction, believe me I know, but to check her tumblr just for rage is not how to move on, if that's what you want to do.

On another note, when you finally find another gal in your life, avoid the libtard feminists at all costs. They're always unreasonable, and you will always be the one at fault for things. They make you the bad guy and make you feel like shit, just because they can. They are not honest people.
>>
I catch one of my ex's staring at me occasionally, we dated for maybe 4 or 5 months and it was cool until one day in class we were using our laptops and she taps my shoulder (she sat behind me) and asks if I could go on Google chat since we normally would text on it while doing our work it was normal so I said "Yeah, sure" and when I get on it, long story short she dumped me for a guy she was talking to while she was with me and he was moving down to the city we live in, she said that she wanted to see him but she knew if she did "Something" would happen.
>my ex broke up via Google chat
>not cheating if you break up with the person

So in the months I basically took her friends away and they mainly talk to me now and I've been talking to this qt3.14 I may ask out this week. But lately she always stares at me like she has something to say but I don't wanna listen to a slut. Also her friends tell me she hasn't deleted the break up and reads it occasionally. I always want to get revenge somehow but I can simply think "Shut happens"
Phew wanted to get that off my chest
>>
>>27643730
Someone who leaves a person purely to get with another is someone who will never live satisfied. You'll get your revenge by leaving her feeling empty inside anon. She deserves it. And I wish you luck on this new girl, just make sure she isn't the same as the last.
>>
Marisa. I don't get it man we are honestly perfect for each other and she knows it. But she knows I won't be her cuck so she'll never take me. Fuck her
>>
>>27643483
beleive me i know. She still denies telling my mom about a party i wanted throw, which she did, because she didn't want to see me get drunk. Thanks for the words my friend. I've been pretty picky as far as what i want from a girl personally, but I'd rather be alone than in another bad relationship.
>>
>>27643919
Any time anon, and I'm glad you're content.
>>
>>27643902
I don't think someone who would do such a thing to you is perfect for you. I also went through this, and I came to the conclusion that I loved the girl I talked to, not the one she really is.
>>
Her name was Jesse. I realize that the way it's spelled is the male way but that was her name. She was ne of the cutest girls I've ever met, she was real short and had pale skin and deep brown eyes and hair. Just my type. Most would call her weird looking, but I loved it. You'd just have to see. But more than anything, she was the only girl I could ever say I truly liked. I could really by myself around her and she was really smart, smarter than most people, but also down to earth. She was depressed and so was I, and I felt like we both only understood each other. I went crazy for her, literally. I scared her off and I feel like the biggest loser everyday. I'll never forget her. It's been almost 3 years.
>>
I miss you so much Sarah.
>>
>>27643919
I think it's healthy to party every now and then if you want to. it helps social development. alcohol is a cornerstone of social interaction and if it can be used in moderation, it's perfectly fine. lots of people drink and don't get addicted. don't buy into the scare tactics.

alcohol is a neurotoxin and can absolutely kill you, but as long as you use it responsibly like any other drug, it won't do much damage
>>
>>27642711
Her name was mykaela. Me and her were on and off for two years. She was my first on pretty much everything. We broke up about 3 months ago and now she is dating this other dude. It sucks because I miss her but at the same time I want her to be happy.
>>
>>27642711

I miss erica
>>
If you read this Ashlyn, kill yourself
>>
>>27644202
I got in a relationship in middle school based on mutually being depressed. it lasted through most of high school, and although it was fun to experience love and affection with her, she was a lying narcissistic cunt the whole time. she lied about being depressed at all, said she just wanted something in common with me. bitch led me on for months and dumped me for some metrosexual richboy.

point is, girls like that are toxic. you probably are luckier than you think
>>
>>27644202
I imagine you scared her off by the over texting or consatnt want to talk to her. I understand that completely. It's only natural to want to be in contact with those you like. I think she could be more understanding though, unless you take responsibility for something that may have been excessive depending on the degree of contact.

>>27644217
How long has it been?

>>27644249
Her happiness is always important anon, did she break up with you for this man or was it after?

>>27644258
What happened to make her leave anon?

>>27644262
Death is almost never appropriate, but I can see you obviously hate this person. What did they do to you?
>>
>>27644276
Idk man, she was different, the only girl I've ever felt was not only both genuine with me, but also a really kind hearted and cool. I dont think ill ever get over it
>>
File: rihanna.jpg (71 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
rihanna.jpg
71 KB, 600x1067
>>27642711
Her name is Rihanna and I want to talk about how much I want to feel her bare wet nappy pussy sliding up and down my shaft.
>>
>>27644358

She had a lot of mental health issues and there was nothing I could do to make her happy anymore. She was the perfect girl for me. She became semi famous here after we broke up so odds are she'll see this anyways. I still love you erica. I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect guy in the way you were perfect for me
>>
>>27644381
just takes time man. I know you put her on a pedestal but she's probably pretty fucked up desu. I met 1 (one) girl in high school that wasn't a total cunt/cum rag so she's probably no exception
>>
>>27644358
It was afterwards.
>>
File: 1455841865834.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1455841865834.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>27644400
>erica
r u serious m8?
>>
File: meme.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
259 KB, 640x480
I dont know what it was about her that made me feel so strongly towards her. I think it was that i felt confident around her, and when she would playfully tease me for not making eye contact or not speaking loud enough when we would talk. I felt like she actually wanted to talk to me and hear what i had to say. I asked her out twice and got turned down both times. I regret it. I feel as though i fucked up a friendship. I haven't talked to her in several months, and it's just awkward when I see her.
>>
>>27644487

Completely

I'm assuming you know who she is

We dated before she became known here.
>>
Made me feel alive. Like I was a stone golem she brought to life. Shes.gone and I haven't been able to bring myself to do anything.

I sometimes wonder if that one sunset at the beach meant anything to her, if it crosses her mind for even just a second every once in a while.

I find myself forgetting her face with each passing day, but never that smile and the warmth it made me feel.

I wish I could knkw what she really thought of me. I miss her a lot, I feel like stone.
>>
>>27644358
Nah, it was entirely my fault and I only have myself to blame. I don't really want to talk about it though, even though it'd be really awkward I just wish I had the opportunity to apologize to her. I can't move on, the entire fascination with her has completely killed off women for me. They'll just never be everything I wanted like she was.

>>27644450
Nobody is perfect, she definitely had her issues, but that's what made her so great. She wasn't some cookie cutter girl, she felt more human than anybody I've ever met. She had problems but wouldn't let them define her.
>>
>>27642711
She lurks here and I've known here for years. Love her, don't even care if it's unrequited.
>>
>>27644358
nigger who the fuck are you
the fuck outta here
>>
File: 1459048259685.png (52 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1459048259685.png
52 KB, 336x291
Jennifer. Shes a "muslim" who doesn't like her religion. we spent time together a lot, and have fallen for each other. We started to date secretly, but it wont get further in that because her parents are heavily Muslim.
>>
>>27644618
She can do what she wants. Once she's out of the house her parents have no say. Fuck Muslims and their shitty life-inhibiting archaic ideology.
>>
>>27642711

Helena

She was a Russian immigrant I met working in a pizza place. We were supposed to get married as a green card marriage for her. We had the licence and everything. Then, I got cold feet and dropped it because I was an idiot. I found out later that she actually really liked me, and I would be lying if I said I didn't like her, too. I messed up everything for her, she went away a week later and I never saw her again.

I still think about her 5 years later and wonder if I might have been happy for once.
>>
File: 1459124734932.png (61 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1459124734932.png
61 KB, 336x291
>>27644645
We met in college. I graduated last year, she has a year left. She doesn't live with her parents, but she's first generation American. That shit is still rooted into you. She once posted an image on facebook about how love "has no religion" and her parents lost their fucking shit.
>>
File: 1457667661198.jpg (469 KB, 885x1088) Image search: [Google]
1457667661198.jpg
469 KB, 885x1088
Her name is Lilly. She's a very sweet person. Definitely the kindest person in the world. Not a social butterfly or anything, but she really gets along with people--they look up to her, like a mother almost. She really looks out for people. Maybe too much; I worry about her.
She went to an all-girls school, so she's a bit sophisticated. Likes to drink tea, is very polite and proper, etc.
If anything, she's a romantic. Loves dinner dates, heartfelt talks, things like that. You wouldn't think it, but she really gets hooked on things. Like booze.
She's tall, for a girl. She has beautiful blue eyes, wispy blonde hair, and long, beautifully pale legs.
She's also blind.
And not real.
>>
>>27644072
late reply but thanks for the outlook. By perfect i mean our personalities, tastes in music, movies, and games match up, our humor matches up. But she absolutely knows that I would never in my life be into an open relationship. So she finds stupid insecure faggots to make her feel better about herself

and I kinda came to that as well, but I find myself thinking about her often. Thanks though
>>
there is no her or him
there is just me
>>
File: zdgh9mdqvcx2t3afa0p7.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
zdgh9mdqvcx2t3afa0p7.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>27645747
I'm gonna beat the shit out of yukkuris in gmod right fucking nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
Her name is Shiloh, and I feel stupid that I didn't make a move earlier, because now I barely ever see her and she's all I think about. I know you don't go on these sites, but K is an idiot who had a chance with you, and now he's regretting it a lot.

I miss you so fucking much
>>
File: notherbutsimilar.jpg (215 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
notherbutsimilar.jpg
215 KB, 500x531
Emily. I met her at a summer community college course I took right out of highschool. I was still social at that point and we would joke around and flirt. We exchanged numbers but I never called. When the course was over she called me... and I just didn't answer. She called me again, didn't answer. Then I guess she gave up.

Why? It's baffling to me, but I for some reason I didn't think she was attractive enough. She was a bit chubby and I was very /fit/, butt she also had enormous tits that more than made up for it. The girl in the pic has a similar body type and reminds me a lot of her. Cute, brown eyes and hair, stacked as fuck. She actually humblebragged her bra size to me at one point (36G).
>>
Chloe East

She's 15, lives on the other side of the country and doesn't know I exist.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.